What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
Made in China for whom???? those are not Chinese Products but Americans... let see you give up your Computer first

This is the Joke of the day... ever read the history ??? Read what happened to the people who fire missiles against Israel.

israel is on self destructive path.i don't like jokes.

You have apparently no clue about International Law.
Go read up on it, and show You understand it, instead of arguing like a teenager,
Lol isn’t apartheid illegal under international law? It seems your version of international law gives Israel all the benefits and no reprocussions for developing 200 illegal nuclear warheads why don’t you preach to Israel to adhere to international law and give up illegal nukes?

Lol isn’t apartheid illegal under international law? It seems your version of international law gives Israel all the benefits and no reprocussions for developing 200 illegal nuclear warheads why don’t you preach to Israel to adhere to international law and give up illegal nukes?
According to International Law, Israel, Pakistan, India and South Sudan can build all the nuclear weapons they like. The drawback for them is that it is not legal for any other country to supply any help on even technology for civilian nuclear powerplants.
Countries like Egypt, Iran and Saudi Arabia has signed away their rights to develop
nuclear weapons, so it is illegal for them to design and manufacture them.

International Law does not require any country to sign any treaty.
Any nuclear weapons designed and manufactured by Israel is therefore legal.

DQbZH6aVoAA5WQJ.jpg

I calmly saw this decision as nothing new..
Does it mean that Jerusalem was not occupied all these years! And by the recognition of Trump it became suddenly occupied!!!?
Let us be realistic, Qods was occupied for decades..

I mean this occupation is a "fait accompli" and the recognition by Trump will not add anything new.. It just confirms the unlimited support of the US to Usrael.. but will never give it legitimacy in the Eyes of the majority countries of the world.. in particular Muslim countries..
Because going by history and reality Arabism and Islam of this city will not be written by the Americans.. however strong and mighty they can be..

upload_2017-12-7_18-45-4.jpeg

upload_2017-12-7_18-43-3.jpeg

Do you guys even think someone in Israel or America thinks about your legitimacy and how Muslims/Arabs feel about anything? Israelis can do whatever they want with Palestine and you can’t do nothing about it other than barking and crying in the corner about the evil Usrael or shouting and screaming on the protests like agnry apes.
Strength is what matters so f*ck your legitimacy.

Here is a hint for some Zionist rodents..
North Korea: "There is no state called Israel for Jerusalem to become its capital."

Launching rockets from the north and south of Gaza Strip towards the occupied territories

upload_2017-12-7_20-29-54.jpeg

http://mdn.tv/3XWq

Last edited:
You are still not getting it. But I shall continue to keep trying.

The Hindus gave us refuge on their land. They made space for us.

We did not barge in.

The resources that we share today, as citizens, are as much theirs as ours now. Because we are not refugees today. We are Indians. And we contribute as much as they do to making India what it is. Man for man. Woman for woman.

Is that so difficult to get?

Cheers, Doc

I dont know if someone already mentioned it.. But the only thing that really can be done is that all muslim countries come together and secretly launch a taskforce, in which each country contributes 500 elite force troops.. And then send them secretly into Palestine to fight the zionist regime.
I mean.. If even small militia groups like Islamic Jihad, All Qassam brigades and Hezbollah can cause so much harm to the army of the occupier, imagine what the best trained soldiers could do.

And Indians don't wan't to live alongside parsis. Have you considered that?

Your first mistake is thinking this 1000 year Zoroastrian guest is considered Indian. To us he is forever a foreigner. We are eagerly waiting the day they get sent back to iran.

Stay away from commenting when you do not represent the thought of most of the Indians...As a proud Hindu and Indian, whoever respect me and my religion, they are welcome to stay with us...Why are you so mean....

israel is on self destructive path.i don't like jokes.

Been hearing this from 49!!! nothing happened.. actually its the palastinians who are in that path, they would've accepted the offers from 49 itself.... don't blame Israel for your mistakes.

I dont know if someone already mentioned it.. But the only thing that really can be done is that all muslim countries come together and secretly launch a taskforce, in which each country contributes 500 elite force troops.. And then send them secretly into Palestine to fight the zionist regime.
I mean.. If even small militia groups like Islamic Jihad, All Qassam brigades and Hezbollah can cause so much harm to the army of the occupier, imagine what the best trained soldiers could do.

:rofl::rofl: Didn't you know what happened to the trained army in Previous wars??!! :lol: and when IDF kills these mercenaries who is going to pay the price you think???

Stay away from commenting when you do not represent the thought of most of the Indians...As a proud Hindu and Indian, whoever respect me and my religion, they are welcome to stay with us...Why are you so mean....

You should read the vitriol he has on other threads about Hindus and Indians in general. He thinks his ancestors created the Vedas and he blames Hindus from “destroyed Buddhism”. Living 1000 years in India due to our generosity and this is the respect we get. Reminds me of the saying, no good deed goes unpunished.

You should read the vitriol he has on other threads about Hindus and Indians in general. He thinks his ancestors created the Vedas and he blames Hindus from “destroyed Buddhism”. Living 1000 years in India due to our generosity and this is the respect we get. Reminds me of the saying, no good deed goes unpunished.
I doubt @padamchen is even a parsi. I used to read indian defence fora too and there i found out about his other id , he has conned ppl here with multiple ids with different identities and faiths.
I just can't believe he cud have worn so many disguises

With first id @vsdoc he was a parsi

With second id @doppleganger he was a kattar / diehard rss type hindu who is just 22 yrs old, who comes from a marathi family

With another id he is padmachen now again a parsi but this time a gujrati speaker. 45 something father and a doctor

Another id @adil_minhas where he is a muslim minhas from up (ther are no minhas in up , minhas are dogras and hail form jammu) who is a son of a businessman and he does business

I dont think he is a parsi , he seems like a hindu rss wala some marathi etc who for gaining some significance on the forum and to show himself from indo european or iranic races , pretends to be a parsi. Someone here even posted his pic mocking him that this is not how parsis look.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom