What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
Most respected sir , i read your comment somewhere you said Palestine issue is not religious ...it is merely a land issue between two parties...right ?

what will you comment on the scarification of great warrior hazart Sallah-udin Ayubi?

had he just fought for only the land ?

he dont forget he was non arab like nuriddin zengi

I chose the first option cutting all ties with Americans.
being friend with whom is not your friend and acting as enemy does not mean at all.
I actually think this will be a good move. It will actually show these countries can finally walk the talk, instead of just talking the talk. :)

Nope the top advocate for Jerusalem being Jewish and to rebuild "the State of Israel" is pushed by a radical Chrisitan side of the gov and lobbyist... I can understand it's difficult...to believe it..; but it's the truth... they are fanatics and like any fanatics they will do anything to push to what they believe to be right...whatever the action taken...
But ofc you have a zionist side who, in collaboration with those Christian radicals, are pushing since decades, decades for this...

Don't understand why you are exonerating Jewish community from responsibility. They are the ones who pushed for Israeli state and convinced the British. They are responsible for stalling two state solution. Yes, there are Christian right wingers who want that too, but they didn't come up with these ideas.

Those 'Christian radicals' you mention aren't even religious. They are just racist, bigoted people who black people and everyone else too. You don't live here and you don't know much.

And it's not black and white for me, I'm not naive.

by the way the reaction will be nothing because in muslim populated areas are not the muslims in power..

you will see gaspipelines and 300 billions given to US.. and ppl will think its right..

I would not be surprised if certain countries have hidden memorandum of understanding in this issue and everything is fine

Don't understand why you are exonerating Jewish community from responsibility. They are the ones who pushed for Israeli state and convinced the British. They are responsible for stalling two state solution. Yes, there are Christian right wingers who want that too, but they didn't come up with these ideas.

Those 'Christian radicals' you mention aren't even religious. They are just racist, bigoted people who black people and everyone else too. You don't live here and you don't know much.

And it's not black and white for me, I'm not naive.
I don't..;but it's not as you think ... believe me... Zionism is not(really) a Jewish creation but from a profound radical Christian faction... who were founded in Britain back in the days... and they were key figures in the british gov... that's why you get Britain...giving the palestinian land to those refugee jews of WW2...

History is long and complex... Most of jew nowadays are like Muslims under any "Dictator/president/king etc...) they will follow where those figures tell them too...

Anyway.

I don't..;but it's not as you think ... believe me... Zionism is not(really) a Jewish creation but from a profound radical Christian faction... who were founded in Britain back in the days... and they were key figures in the british gov... that's why you get Britain...giving the palestinian land to those refugee jews of WW2...

History is long and complex... Most of jew nowadays are like Muslims under any "Dictator/president/king etc...) they will follow where those figures tell them too...

Anyway.

Not sure what you're up to but you must like those people and trying to exonerate them.

Israel's a rogue state and should be treated and openly called out as such by all Muslim states from Indonesia to Morocco.

We should also apply pressure to the US as much as possible, what use are all of tens of billions of dollars worth of weapons deals with the US if it can't be used as leverage in times like these?

Not sure what you're up to but you must like those people and trying to exonerate them.
not really... just stating facts... for us to understand...
Bc if you see the prism from that angle of knowledge..then you could understand that jews as only "second" to the equation... Meaning if you want an End to it... Israel is not really the problem..;what gave it the power to grow and prosper...
So when you see Muslim countries condemning Israel( and I support it) without condemning the real power behind it...nothing will change...
And most Muslims countries are not doing biz with Israel...but are doing it with those "same" ppl (zionist Christian) that DIRECTLY created and support Israel existence...
I hope you understand the logic behind it...

it' slike killing the host without the virus...

lets take war an option.

we 210 million Pakistanis are ready to fight with Israel for the glory of Islam and Muslims. (it is wish 90% Pakistani citizens )

we are ready to radiate our fertile lands and sacrifice our lives happily.

we wish to see united Muslim Umaah at our funerals ,that is our demand .

will KSA and gulf states and support Pakistan if we burn our ships ? !

Last edited:
Been hearing this from 49!!! nothing happened.. actually its the palastinians who are in that path, they would've accepted the offers from 49 itself.... don't blame Israel for your mistakes.

:rofl::rofl: Didn't you know what happened to the trained army in Previous wars??!! :lol: and when IDF kills these mercenaries who is going to pay the price you think???

you exist because of america.never appologize to arab or other muslim countries if they hurt you because america is on the path of world war 3. only few countries will survive and who will help you than?

So many posters who are residing in America or it's nato European allies are opting for severing ties with America.
My question, will they first return to their home country? Lots of talk happening here without any action.

lets take war an option.

we 210 million Pakistanis are ready to fight with Israel for the glory of Islam and Muslims. (it is wish 90% Pakistani citizens )

we are ready to radiate our fertile lands and sacrifice our lives happily.

we wish to see united Muslim Umaah at our funerals ,that is our demand .

will KSA and gulf states and support Pakistan if we burn our ships ? !
No they wont. Have KSA or gulf countries ever fought anyone.... they have not even got guts to put their boots on the ground in Yemen.... a war started by them for no particular reason.

This is an Arab issue let them solve it. The wider Muslim world need not get directly involved.

BTW the flags were designed by Arabs using historical Arab colors. More Turkish propaganda due to butthurt.

The Pan-Arab colors are black, white, green, and red. Individually, each of the four Pan-Arab colors were intended to represent a certain Arab dynasty, or era.[3] The black was the color of the banner of Muhammad and the Rashidun Caliphate and was later adopted by the Abbasid Caliphate; white was used by the UmayyadCaliphate; green was used by the Fatimid Caliphate; and red was both the flag held by the Khawarij and also represented the Hashemites, as well as the Ottoman Empire.[4] The four colors derived their potency from a verse by 14th century Iraqi poet Safi Al-Din Al-Hilli: "White are our acts, black our battles, green our fields, and red our swords".[5]

Pan-Arab colors were first combined in 1916 in the flag of the Arab Revolt.[6] Many current flags are based on Arab Revolt colors, such as the flags of Jordan, Kuwait, Palestine, the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, and the United Arab Emirates,[7] and formerly in the flag of the brief six month union of the Arab Federation of Iraq and Jordan.

From the 1950s onwards, a sub-set of the Pan-Arab colors, the Arab Liberation colors, came to prominence. These consist of a tricolorof red, white and black bands, with green given less prominence. The Arab Liberation colors were inspired by the use of the Arab Liberation Flag in the Egyptian Revolution of 1952.[8][full citation needed] These appear in the current flags of Egypt, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, and formerly in the flags of the rival states of North Yemen and South Yemen, and in the short-lived Arab unions of the United Arab Republic and the Federation of Arab Republics.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Arab_colors

The four colours of the flag refered to a poem by Safi al-Din-al-Hili (1278-1349): "White are our acts, black our battles, green our fields, And red our swords."

ألوان العلم مقتبسة من البيت الشعري للشاعر صفي الدين الحلي:
بيض صنائعنا سود وقائعنا خضر مرابعنا حمر مواضينا

https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/ألوان_الوحدة_العربية

Will Turkey leave NATO (a partnership that is completely dominated by the US - rest are minions), stop trade with the US, stop using US weapons, stop buying US weapons for billions, stop trading with US allies (EU) that your entire economy relies on completely? Stop allowing Western tourists to Turkey to mention a few things?

Why should KSA take steps that no other Muslim country is doing? Can you answer me this question without trolling and losing your mind?

@SALMAN F I will try for the 101th time. Are you an Arab or a false-flagger? One-day you are pro-Iran, the next day pro-KSA, the day after Pan-Arab, the fourth day Ba'athi, the fifth day a Shia Islamist, the sixth day an Atheist, the 7th day anti-Western, the 8th day pro-West and it continues like that?

WTF?:lol:
I play on all sides
@Sharif al-Hijaz :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom