What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
Not sure where you have heard about that but I do know that Arabs do not live in a country that is home to the largest amount of people who defecate in public or in one of the most impoverished, dirty and unhygienic countries either.

Muslims are supposed to follow strict cleaning rituals after each prayer. In theory 5 times each day. The average Hindu/Indian on the other hand do not seem to have this luxury even if they wanted to.

BTW always a pleasure to have the participation of Indian trolls in threads that do not concern them.

A shame as I have no problem with India or Indians but I guess that there are bad apples in ever country and people.

Cheers, Doctor.
Yea sure. Who doesn't want to have the standards of living that an Arab in Mauritania enjoys? Especially if he or she is not a slave.

Just warning you to keep out of my way with your lizard BS.

Cheers, Doc

Yes, historical and factual realities as I described them in this thread for all to see (to your likes great horror) must be an eternal grudge. As well as being losers in history and totally irrelevant nowadays (not to say a dying people) and destroyed people by superior people.

Nothing wrong about that. It happens. For instance the ancestors of those that defeated you forever, where also the ones that civilized your ancestors when you first appeared in history (speaking about donkey BS) from whom you stole almost everything from our ancient glorious ancestors, and after a while of relevance, the ancestors of the same people (Arabs), made a quick process after a few centuries of occupation. Now your likes have blended into locals and are practically indistinguishable. Not that there was much difference to begin with. Geography and all.

I don’t know or care what your religion is fruitcake, the catholic pope already criticized the move of embassy to Jerusalem so clearly Catholic Church is not on board with evangelicals on this issue as you claimed lol

So!!!??? Since when you people consider catholic Pope???!!
Who said catholic Church is not on board... its called whiping your tears on the daylight. Most of the christians wants Israel to control Jerusalem.

So!!!??? Since when you people consider catholic Pope???!!
Who said catholic Church is not on board... its called whiping your tears on the daylight. Most of the christians wants Israel to control Jerusalem.
Lol the pope said Catholic Church are not on board fruitcake, Arab Palestinian Christians want Palestinian control of holy land it’s funny how you kerela Christian have no problem throwing Arab Palestinian Christian under brutal illegal Israeli occupation
here is ted Cruz getting booed off stage by Arab Christians when he tried to praise israel

Did i say Catholic church officially supports the stands ? NO... Vatican wants a special status to Jerusalem (that's publicly) Most of the catholic priests that i know are having a treat tonight in their parish houses.
Does't going to change the fact on the ground Mr.Lungi...
Anyway i thought you people didn't recognize Israel so why do you even bother about this news???
Yeah and they invited you as well right fruitcake lol you kerela blacks wear lungi more than us lol tell us why you hate arab Palestinian Christians so much, why do you want Palestinian Christians to suffer under brutal Israeli occupation. did you enjoy Arab palestinian Christians booing ted Cruz off the stage when he tried to praise Israel lol

Last edited:
Yeah and they invited you as well right lol you kerela blacks wear lungi more than us lol tell us why you hate arab Palestinian Christians so much, why do you want Palestinian Christians to suffer under brutal Israeli occupation. did you enjoy Arab palestinian Christians booing ted Cruz off the stage when he tried to praise Israel lol

Bro, please don't waste your time on that individual. I think that you saw how easily I dealt with him using historical facts, DNA etc. He is some random Indian claiming to be a Jew who has no clue about even the fundamentals of the dispute, Arab-Jewish relations let alone the history of the region. He probably does not even know what a Semite is. At most he likely believes that only Jews are Semites. Such people are better left alone. He has been a laughing stock for quite a few years among Arab users here and Israeli ones alike by large.

Did i say Catholic church officially supports the stands ? NO... Vatican wants a special status to Jerusalem (that's publicly) Most of the catholic priests that i know are having a treat tonight in their parish houses.
Does't going to change the fact on the ground Mr.Lungi...
Anyway i thought you people didn't recognize Israel so why do you even bother about this news???

Face it Indian troll, none of the churches of the East, whether Catholic or not, none of the Christian Arabs in the neighborhood or non-Christian Arab are in support of this decision. The ones that are though are Christian fundamentalists belonging to a few century old sects (if not sometimes a few decade old ones) based in the Midwest in the US 18.000 km away or somewhat in that order. Which has no relationship to the ground realities in Jerusalem/Al-Quds.

As I wrote earlier, good luck trying to make almost 8 million Palestinians (more than Jews in the region) vanish overnight let alone from Al-Quds/Jerusalem. It will never happen. Control your genocidal tendencies. We all know what occurred during WW2 in Europe. We won't like a repeat of this. At least I would not like it. Not sure about you though.

Last edited:
LOL look at this Bangladeshi who has nothing to do with the Middle East and nothing to do with Israel or Jerusalem.

Go back to your flooded rice fields and stop your jealousy of the tech giant, leader in medicine and science smack bang a region where all minorities have been brutalised by your co-coreligionists.
i dont care palestine back to the natives like south africa crazy european

please explain your answer and why you chose that.

temple-mount.jpeg

I chose "other options"

I think the Muslim world needs time and space to sort its stuff out. Evidently, there is a lot of it too.

For as long as it takes, a few years, a decade or two, half a century even, Muslims around the world should completely boycott the Western world and all those who go along with the West.

There should be no contact. Social. Economic. Political. Diplomatic.

The Muslim world needs to rally around itself. Take in the exodus of those millions of displaced Muslims who have recently moved out of Western and allied countries. Offer them refuge and a fresh start.

Teach the world the meaning of unity and solidarity. Of sacrifice for ideals and a greater cause.

Concentrate their energies into rekindling the Golden Era of Islam. Of banishing sectarianism. And divisions of race and color and ethnicity. Work hard towards shared goals and for the upliftment of 1.6 billion Muslims.

Basically back away, and come back strong.

All the best.

Cheers, Doc

First Arabs must change, how can you put crazy desert people together? Turkey shouldn't waste time and money, we done much and still ther is no action from the arab world. They have resource, let them use it.
why dont tueky cutt diplomatic ties with israel like erdogan say?

With all due respect, that's a moronic comparison.

Aboriginals migrated from Africa originally 40.000-50.000 years ago and lived isolated on a huge desert (mostly) island disconnected from the entire world until the Brits arrived merely a few generations ago.

Ancient Arabs and Hebrews/Israelites originate from the same region (not a huge region by any means), appeared in written records at the same time period and were by no means the first Semites in the Arab world/our region of the world but rather 2 out of many before them.

You are totally misunderstanding my post. I did not claim that Jews are not native anymore than Palestinians. I wrote that both are but that neither were the first to appear in that region of the world, so thus we cannot give them exclusive historical rights to the land. Tons of other people and civilizations lived in that region of the world prior. We can't forget that just because they are "gone". In reality being absorbed by our peoples.

Sure, I don't deny that but it is also a fact that Arab Jews for instance cluster closer to Arabs and natives of our region.

Arabs and Southern Europeans also cluster quite closely. Does that mean that Arab migrants in Italy, Portugal, Spain, Malta, Greece, Cyprus etc. can claim land there because their ancestors once ruled it? Or how about going 10.000 + years back and claiming all of Southern Europe because it were Neolithic farmers from the Arab world (also our ancestors as I proved in this thread when I showed DNA tests of Natufian skeletons and their comparison with modern-day Arab/Semitic populations of the Middle East) who colonized, settled and spread farming there?

Or what about prior to that? Arabia is the second longest inhabited place on earth by humans after Africa. Why not let Africans from Eastern Africa/Horn of Africa claim everything. After all Lucy is from Ethiopia not Finland or North Korea.

Fact of the matter is that you cannot deny the existence of Palestinians or pretend that they have no ties to the land or even region when that is a huge lie and contrary to history, recorded history, DNA etc. What they call themselves nowadays is irrelevant. They can be called Jewstanians tomorrow morning and nothing would change.

Also you never answered that part about the change in practice among ancient Hebrews/Jews in terms of ancestry and defining who is Jew or not, whether done paternally or maternally like nowadays. For instance that a large number of Jews have a non-Jewish father.

This is what you said:

No, Jews are not native to Israel because prior to the existence of Jews other Semitic peoples lived in modern-day Palestine and Israel

The definition for "native" doesn't mean "first". Otherwise we can look further back than Canaanites and keep going back to apes.

This is where you've gone wrong. Jews are native to this land.

Response should be better support actively in the field where israel tries divide and conquer by proxy wars pushing secterian and ethnic divides or we will have similar future. barzanis referandum failed after Iraqi operation but surely they will try it again better equipped and supported. In Syria stability needs to be achieved and air defence of that country needs to be strengthened to protect against israeli air raids. In many conflicts like Syrian or Iraqi the primary aim seems to pacifize any threat against israel one by one and everyone will have its turn whether Pakistan or Turkey or Iran.We need to leave our differences aside like secterian etc. I am sure as conflict subsides Iran will promise by using its influence to pull back Hezbollah back to Labennon and Pmu to southern Iraq. Since threats like usa presence, ethnic kurdish separatism used by israel and secterian extremism will still exist for a long time disarming is not on option and that is understandable. We just need to talk. Languages sometimes use different words but meanings are the same.

Last edited:
This is what you said:

The definition for "native" doesn't mean "first". Otherwise we can look further back than Canaanites and keep going back to apes.

This is where you've gone wrong. Jews are native to this land.

Bro, did you even bother to actually read my most recent post and the previous ones? I do understand that they are mostly lengthy, especially the latest one, but I would claim (not trying to act act arrogantly here) that my post is solely based on historical facts and quite sane for PDF standards.

You are taking my sentence out of context. What I meant was that Palestinians and Jews alike have a historical claim on the land. However not exclusive ownership due to being 2 peoples in a long list of peoples inhabiting that region of the world, prior to the existence of both Arabs and Jews alike.

Arabs are too.

Please tell me who the native inhabitants of Negev are for instance?

Before the expansion of the Rashidun Caliphate (632–661), "Arab" referred to any of the largely nomadic and settled Semitic people from the Arabian Peninsula, Syrian Desert, North and Lower Mesopotamia.[41]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs

Funnily enough you can say the same about Jews. Arabia, Levant and Mesopotamia all were once inhabited by Jews as well and Jewish lands. Partially again as nobody had exclusive ownership. Same story with Arabs. And guess what, before Arabs and Jews those ancient regions (Egypt and Southern Anatolia included etc.) were inhabited by other ancient Semitic peoples.

Let's forget history for a moment.

Palestinians and Arabs have as big a claim to the land as Jews have. As Druze have. As Samaritans have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans

As the ancient Bedouins of the Negev and Sinai have etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negev_Bedouin

Claiming otherwise is living in a fantasy world or being blinded by nationalism. That's like me denying that Jews never had any presence in Hijaz for instance.

Which jews?

Hebrews of old or foreign white jews?

As I told you before and it seems that it's not managed to permeate your thick skull...even the most mixed Jews in Europe with blonde hair and blue eyes are ethnically Jewish/semitic by DNA.

Bro, did you even bother to actually read my most recent post and the previous ones? I do understand that they are mostly lengthy, especially the latest one, but I would claim (not trying to act act arrogantly here) that my post is solely based on historical facts and quite sane for PDF standards.

You are taking my sentence out of context. What I meant was that Palestinians and Jews alike have a historical claim on the land. However not exclusive ownership due to being 2 peoples in a long list of peoples inhabiting that region of the world, prior to the existence of both Arabs and Jews alike.

Arabs are too.

Please tell me who the native inhabitants of Negev are for instance?

Before the expansion of the Rashidun Caliphate (632–661), "Arab" referred to any of the largely nomadic and settled Semitic people from the Arabian Peninsula, Syrian Desert, North and Lower Mesopotamia.[41]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs

Funnily enough you can say the same about Jews. Arabia, Levant and Mesopotamia all were once inhabited by Jews as well and Jewish lands. Partially again as nobody had exclusive ownership. Same story with Arabs. And guess what, before Arabs and Jews those ancient regions (Egypt and Southern Anatolia included etc.) were inhabited by other ancient Semitic peoples.

Let's forget history for a moment.

Palestinians and Arabs have as big a claim to the land as Jews have. As Druze have. As Samaritans have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans

As the ancient Bedouins of the Negev and Sinai have etc.

Okay, so I understand where you're coming from now.

But I'll also add that Jews had sovereignty in this land. Jews had a country and a governing body. They had a kingdom with recognised leadership. They built towns and cities.

The same cannot be said for palestinians. The earliest recorded leader of these palestinians is the Egyptian Arafat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom