What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
It’s not your nation or your society as you admit India is for Hindus your land house job belongs to Hindus. Occupying people against their will, land grabbing building settlements, apartheid laws and policies, ethinic cleansing and mass murdering Palestinians are being done by peaceful Israelis

Yes India is for the Hindus. Where is the doubt in that?

Over centuries, India has made space for other faiths.

But that does not negate the fact that India is the ancestral land of the Hindus.

Similarly, Jerusalem is the ancient ancestral land of the Jews.

If they wish to share it with Islam, or Christianity or any other faith, they will.

If they do not, they won't.

Its really not that difficult to understand.

Cheers, Doc

Congratz to Israel.

How's that revolt going?
flags.jpg

again here too i will say dont judge this issue due to that ... i m muslim Pakistani and for me its important not because it is palestinian issue or arab issue.. it is important for me because our Prophet Mohammad ( PBUH) started his journey of isra and miraj from there and it is a third holy city in islam and also we have to respect that it is a holy city for our christian and jewish brothers . but it doesnt mean some zionists take it out by force and started oppressing others or take sole ownership of the city. Muslims always shared this heritage under them.
Bhai i know all that u said and what u mean and i have respect for all that but look at this thing with open mind and rationality.

Jerusalem has already been under israeli control for decades , i am not sure what would be the resulting affect of america accepting it as capital ( what do u think personally?) so even if we protest or anything and usa backs off from its statement,it will not take jerusalem back from israeli clutches.

some decades back muslim countries could have grouped together and liberated palestine but nothing like that happened, saudia itself has historically been biggest usa ally. Now we are too late to the party, israel has technologically progressed way too much ,if muslim countires want to reclaim jerusalem back they will have to work unitedly which is not happening that easily. Americans have army, airforce ,naval bases in the same arab countries , arab states are way too much dependent on western military ,airforce hardware. So who will boycott usa? And why only pakistan?

So at the moment we can register diplomatic protests and plan out for future but we cant go overboard in doing anything about them.

Also i dont see why should we be severing ties with any country after any other nation who dont even respect us. We may fight and what not for palestinians but tommorrow they are still not going to look at us with respect.
The muslim brotherhood is a two way thing and at the moment pakistan is ready to be everyones brother but no muslim country agrees to become our brother.

This guy saif al arab insults us on our forum as we are some sweeprs at his house just cause he thinks he is some rich sheikh.

Building a federal state or at least Economic and military block will solve you problems. Building nukes will prevent others in meddling in your affairs. Getting rid of unpopular leaders will help yourself. But you can't do any of these. But you have problem when called incompetent. You know China were in worse condition than the Arab states after WW2. Look at them now. But you guys are fighting wars among yourselves for various reasons. Israel themselves started after WW2. They now have nukes. But Arabs are in a mess.

Your post is a fallacy.

Arabs are the second largest ethnic group in the world after the Han Chinese.

How many ethnicities the size of the Arab ethnicity have a single federal state?

The only example that I can think of is China and they have 50 + ethnic groups and apparently the Han ethnicity is a cognomina of numerous ethnic groups. A bit similar to the Arab ethnicity in the sense that most of us are a mixture of indigenous Semitic and non-Semitic peoples of the Arab world and Arabs as a whole who themselves were native Semitic people to the Arab world/Middle East.

The Arab League is one of the oldest political blocs in the world. It was formed before the UN. Before India, before Pakistan and before Bangladesh. The problem as I told you is that it does not function as it should due to what I explained to you.

Getting rid of unpopular leaders is a work in process but not as easy as you think. At times it is better to let time do its job rather than take radical decisions.
Look at Syria.

I don't buy this. China for once was a single entity. Arabs do not have a single entity but live (predominantly but of course not only) in the 20 + Arab countries on 2 continents. Although the landmass border each other from Morocco to Yemen, it is not easy to unite such a landmass.

Russia in comparison (the only state larger than a hypothetical single pan-Arab state) was unified by force and the 100 + ethnic groups were unified by force and Russified by force. At times using incredibly brutal methods. Some of the most bloody in history (Russian Empire, USSR).

So what? Wars are limited to 4-5 Arab countries (a clear minority) and will eventually end.

Israel has nukes because of their ties to the West and due to Holocaust that Arabs had nothing to do with.

You are totally wrong. The Arab world has an incredible unfulfilled potential. Few regions in the world can say the same thing.

Congratz to Israel.

How's that revolt going?
flags.jpg

Great. 20 + independent Arab countries almost the size of Russia while there is only 1 tiny Turkey with 20-25 million Kurds (who are breeding like rabbits unlike ethnic Turks) that have waged a civil war for 40 + years.

Mind your own business troll. Anyway it is cute that your username is Arabic. Makes it even funnier.

Bhai i know all that u said and what u mean and i have respect for all that but look at this thing with open mind and rationality.

Jerusalem has already been under israeli control for decades , i am not sure what would be the resulting affect of america accepting it as capital ( what do u think personally?) so even if we protest or anything and usa backs off from its statement,it will not take jerusalem back from israeli clutches.

some decades back muslim countries could have grouped together and liberated palestine but nothing like that happened, saudia itself has historically been biggest usa ally. Now we are too late to the party, israel has technologically progressed way too much ,if muslim countires want to reclaim jerusalem back they will have to work unitedly which is not happening that easily. Americans have army, airforce ,naval bases in the same arab countries , arab states are way too much dependent on western military ,airforce hardware. So who will boycott usa? And why only pakistan?

So at the moment we can register diplomatic protests and plan out for future but we cant go overboard in doing anything about them.

Also i dont see why should we be severing ties with any country after any other nation who dont even respect us. We may fight and what not for palestinians but tommorrow they are still not going to look at us with respect.
The muslim brotherhood is a two way thing and at the moment pakistan is ready to be everyones brother but no muslim country agrees to become our brother.

This guy saif al arab insults us on our forum as we are some sweeprs at his house just cause he thinks he is some rich sheikh.
Okay....thats a great post sir.

I am not sure what you posted but I saw that you thanked that troll post. Now I will ask, what the hell are you doing in an Arab country (UAE) with that attitude? Should you not return to Pakistan or move to Turkey and live and work there instead? Preferring to piss on the bowel from where you are eating? People like you should be immediately deported from the GCC. I think that I should contact the UAE authorities and tell them that a citizen of theirs hosts a hostile element.

In fact I think that I will do that myself.

@Khafee take a look at this bro.

Congratz to Israel.

How's that revolt going?
flags.jpg

BTW the flags were designed by Arabs using historical Arab colors. More Turkish propaganda due to butthurt.

The Pan-Arab colors are black, white, green, and red. Individually, each of the four Pan-Arab colors were intended to represent a certain Arab dynasty, or era.[3] The black was the color of the banner of Muhammad and the Rashidun Caliphate and was later adopted by the Abbasid Caliphate; white was used by the Umayyad Caliphate; green was used by the Fatimid Caliphate; and red was both the flag held by the Khawarij and also represented the Hashemites, as well as the Ottoman Empire.[4] The four colors derived their potency from a verse by 14th century Iraqi poet Safi Al-Din Al-Hilli: "White are our acts, black our battles, green our fields, and red our swords".[5]

Pan-Arab colors were first combined in 1916 in the flag of the Arab Revolt.[6] Many current flags are based on Arab Revolt colors, such as the flags of Jordan, Kuwait, Palestine, the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, and the United Arab Emirates,[7] and formerly in the flag of the brief six month union of the Arab Federation of Iraq and Jordan.

From the 1950s onwards, a sub-set of the Pan-Arab colors, the Arab Liberation colors, came to prominence. These consist of a tricolorof red, white and black bands, with green given less prominence. The Arab Liberation colors were inspired by the use of the Arab Liberation Flag in the Egyptian Revolution of 1952.[8][full citation needed] These appear in the current flags of Egypt, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, and formerly in the flags of the rival states of North Yemen and South Yemen, and in the short-lived Arab unions of the United Arab Republic and the Federation of Arab Republics.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Arab_colors

The four colours of the flag refered to a poem by Safi al-Din-al-Hili (1278-1349): "White are our acts, black our battles, green our fields, And red our swords."

ألوان العلم مقتبسة من البيت الشعري للشاعر صفي الدين الحلي:
بيض صنائعنا سود وقائعنا خضر مرابعنا حمر مواضينا

https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/ألوان_الوحدة_العربية

Last edited:

Great post. I wish all Pakistanis would realise this.

Yes India is for the Hindus. Where is the doubt in that?

Over centuries, India has made space for other faiths.

But that does not negate the fact that India is the ancestral land of the Hindus.

Similarly, Jerusalem is the ancient ancestral land of the Jews.

If they wish to share it with Islam, or Christianity or any other faith, they will.

If they do not, they won't.

Its really not that difficult to understand.

Cheers, Doc
so why are you wasting resources that rightfully belong to Hindus?
I remember you opening a thread saying how Hinduism forcefully absorbed Buddhists in to Hinduism in India by various methods some times by force lol that’s how Buddhism became nearly extinct in its birth place India lol muslims will never let go of Jerusalem the noble sanctuary masjid al aqsa the dome of the rock

Your post is a fallacy.

How many ethnicities the size of the Arab ethnicity have a single federal state?

The only example that I can think of is China and they have 50 + ethnic groups and apparently the Han ethnicity is a cognomina of numerous ethnic groups. A bit similar to the Arab ethnicity in the sense that most of us are a mixture of indigenous Semitic and non-Semitic peoples of the Arab world and Arabs as a whole who themselves were native Semitic people to the Arab world/Middle East.

The Arab League is one of the oldest political blocs in the world. It was formed before the UN. Before India, before Pakistan and before Bangladesh. The problem as I told you is that it does not function as it should due to what I explained to you.

Getting rid of unpopular leaders is a work in process but not as easy as you think. At times it is better to let time do its job rather than take radical decisions.
Look at Syria.

I don't buy this. China for once was a single entity. Arabs do not have a single entity but live (predominantly but of course not only) in the 20 + Arab countries on 2 continents. Although the landmass border each other from Morocco to Yemen, it is not easy to unite such a landmass.

Russia in comparison (the only state larger than a hypothetical single pan-Arab state) was unified by force and the 100 + ethnic groups were unified by force and Russified by force. At times using incredibly brutal methods. Some of the most bloody in history (Russian Empire, USSR).

So what? Wars are limited to 4-5 Arab countries (a clear minority) and will eventually end.

Israel has nukes because of their ties to the West and due to Holocaust that Arabs had nothing to do with.

You are totally wrong. The Arab world has an incredible unfulfilled potential. Few regions in the world can say the same thing.

Great. 20 + independent Arab countries almost the size of Russia while there is only 1 tiny Turkey with 20-25 million Kurds (who are breeding like rabbits unlike ethnic Turks) that have waged a civil war for 40 + years.

Mind your own business troll. Anyway it is cute that your username is Arabic. Makes it even funnier.
Look, whatever the reason is,
Israel has nukes and you don't. If they want they can wipe you out and you can't do anything. China is a state with 1.4 billions. India with 1.3 billions. Indonesia is a Muslim country with 300 millions with various ethnic groups and languages. Pakistan is the same with 200 millions. But you can't unite 500 million Arabs? Why there are 20+ countries? With none having any substantial power. If you cant make one, then make two or three nations and make it work. But no you have 20+ incapable states. Whose benefit you think it serves?

well you are right i understand the fact what you are trying to convey but remember we love Prophet Muhammad ( PBUH) and His companions and those who loved Him.

Pakistan shudnt severe its ties with any country because arabs treat or see this matter as an arab matter. soo let them deal with it and we should not be showing any kind of reaction towards such situation because at the moment it wont matter.

about this guy saif al arab he is nothing but one crap full of historical pride and nuthing else. he is the loudest in his arab matters and the loudest in the room is the weakest. if you wanna beat hiim in his argument read a book called muqaddamah written by Ibn Khaldun.

if you wanna see arab failure then just see how one small israel is dominating 22 arab countries and even with soo much money arab possess they cant even build a military industry and they cudnt prevent trump declaring Jerusalem the capital of israel. all their historical pride is good for nuthing because what matter is today not wat happened yesterday

and the Turks are Muslims fruitcake Lol evangelicals believe Catholics are heretics and Catholics believe Protestant evangelical church is a false church, deeply influenced? Lol the catholic pope criticized trumps decision to move the embassy google it just shows how ignorant you really are https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/world/europe/trump-jerusalem-pope.html

Wow.... the Turks are Muslims!!! I didnt know that:omghaha:

Really.... are trying to teach of my Own religion !!??? see my avatar

so why are you wasting resources that rightfully belong to Hindus?
I remember you opening a thread saying how Hinduism forcefully absorbed Buddhists in to Hinduism in India by various methods some times by force lol that’s how Buddhism became nearly extinct in its birth place India lol muslims will never let go of Jerusalem the noble sanctuary masjid al aqsa the dome of the rock

You are still not getting it. But I shall continue to keep trying.

The Hindus gave us refuge on their land. They made space for us.

We did not barge in.

The resources that we share today, as citizens, are as much theirs as ours now. Because we are not refugees today. We are Indians. And we contribute as much as they do to making India what it is. Man for man. Woman for woman.

Is that so difficult to get?

Cheers, Doc

Your post is a fallacy.

Look at Syria.

I do think KSA and Egypt should get nuclear weapons they are the 2 strongest Arab armies if Israel can why not KSA Egypt and maybe jordan

I am not sure what you posted but I saw that you thanked that troll post. Now I will ask, what the hell are you doing in an Arab country (UAE) with that attitude? Should you not return to Pakistan or move to Turkey and live and work there instead? Preferring to piss on the bowel from where you are eating? People like you should be immediately deported from the GCC. I think that I should contact the UAE authorities and tell them that a citizen of theirs hosts a hostile element.

In fact I think that I will do that myself.

@Khafee take a look at this bro.

BTW the flags were designed by Arabs using historical Arab colors. More Turkish propaganda due to butthurt.

The Pan-Arab colors are black, white, green, and red. Individually, each of the four Pan-Arab colors were intended to represent a certain Arab dynasty, or era.[3] The black was the color of the banner of Muhammad and the Rashidun Caliphate and was later adopted by the Abbasid Caliphate; white was used by the Umayyad Caliphate; green was used by the Fatimid Caliphate; and red was both the flag held by the Khawarij and also represented the Hashemites, as well as the Ottoman Empire.[4] The four colors derived their potency from a verse by 14th century Iraqi poet Safi Al-Din Al-Hilli: "White are our acts, black our battles, green our fields, and red our swords".[5]

Pan-Arab colors were first combined in 1916 in the flag of the Arab Revolt.[6] Many current flags are based on Arab Revolt colors, such as the flags of Jordan, Kuwait, Palestine, the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, and the United Arab Emirates,[7] and formerly in the flag of the brief six month union of the Arab Federation of Iraq and Jordan.

From the 1950s onwards, a sub-set of the Pan-Arab colors, the Arab Liberation colors, came to prominence. These consist of a tricolorof red, white and black bands, with green given less prominence. The Arab Liberation colors were inspired by the use of the Arab Liberation Flag in the Egyptian Revolution of 1952.[8][full citation needed] These appear in the current flags of Egypt, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, and formerly in the flags of the rival states of North Yemen and South Yemen, and in the short-lived Arab unions of the United Arab Republic and the Federation of Arab Republics.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Arab_colors

The four colours of the flag refered to a poem by Safi al-Din-al-Hili (1278-1349): "White are our acts, black our battles, green our fields, And red our swords."

well Allah sent me here of you have any issue of me being here then pls take it up with Allah not me ...
what are you doing in Spain ... dont you think your country is best in all the fields???

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom