What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
You are a joke. An Indian pretending to be a Jew and Israeli. Laughable.

Arabs and Jews are both Semitic people. They are cousins. They are neighbors. They share a similar religion (Abrahamic and Semitic) and a similar language. Other things too that are irrelevant for this discussion.

Normal Arabs and normal Jews do not hate each other due to being either Jewish or Arab but those who hate each other hate each other due to politics. There was no such hatred when those hating each other today grandparents were born. Do you get it, Indian?

This is not a racial war but a war based on land dispute and to a smaller degree religion. Jews are not native to Israel. Other Semitic peoples (mostly originally from Southern Levant and Arabia) lived in what is modern-day Israel and Palestine before the first Jewish Kingdoms.

Did you know for instance that one of the most famous Jewish Kings (Herod the Great one of the few Jewish kings called "Great") was a non-Hebrew but a Edomite and half Nabatean. Both Semitic peoples and both originally from modern-day Hijaz in KSA?

It is generally accepted that Herod was born around 73 BCE in Idumea, south of Judea.[14][not in citation given]. However, some authors think that he was born in about 72/71 BCE.[15] He was the second son of Antipater the Idumaean, a high-ranking official under ethnarch Hyrcanus II, and Cypros, a Nabatean. Herod's father was by descent an Edomite, descendants of Esau, whose ancestors had converted to Judaism. Herod was raised as a Jew.[16][17][18][19][20]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great

Did you know that modern-day Palestinians and other Arabs in the region (Saudi Arabians, Jordanians, Egyptians, Syrians etc.) cluster much more with skeletons from the Natufian civilization (the civilization that invented agriculture 12.500 BC (!) ) than Eastern European Jews (what a surprise)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture

Here are the DNA results from last year (2016)

https://plot.ly/~PortalAntropologiczny9cfa/1.embed?share_key=za9Lb3y1UX6nJRG9v4EXOL

Here is the entire report:

http://biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/06/16/059311.full.pdf

BTW those who clustered the most were modern-day Saudi Arabians.

Did you know that most of the Israeli Jews are Jews from Arab countries originally?

There was no ethnic cleansing. Stop lying. Arabs, unlike Romans, lifted the ban on Jews entering Jerusalem/Al-Quds and allowed them to pray in Al-Quds/Jerusalem in their holy sites. This was done by Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra) one of the greatest rulers of all-time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar

Unlike the Romans, Arabs did not persecute Jews or commit genocide on them. Or denied them access to their holy sites.

The largest Jewish community lived in the Arab world pre-WW1. Meaning before the current day mess began. So much for your genocide nonsense.

On the other hand native Palestinians who used to live in modern-day Israel, only a fraction of them (20%) remain. So if anything genocide is something that was committed by Israel in the sense of mass-expulsions.

This silly decision will do nothing else but create more trouble and make a two-state solution even more difficult. Trust me, almost 8 (more than Jews in Israel) million Palestines in Gaza, the West Bank and Israel are not going anywhere. East Jerusalem will not be ethnically cleansed either by Israel. The Al-Aqsa Mosque will not be destroyed either.

All this means is that USA has finally (at last) shown itself not to be a unbiased broker, something that Palestinians and Arabs knew about decades ago. Now everything is in the open. It has once again confirmed that this is not an Arab-Israeli struggle but an Arab-Israeli (US) struggle. Basically Israel is an extension of the US/West and seen as untouchable by them. Palestinians do unfortunately not have such an ally. Blaming Arabs for not being able to stand up against that in our current situation, is like asking Bangladesh, Pakistan or India to defeat the US and West in a war. It's never going to happen either.

@Falcon29

:rofl::rofl: So i stopped when you said Jews are not Native to Israel :lol::lol::lol::lol:
arabs are form Arabia present day KSA ... it was you who invaded Israel and converted most of them forcefully...
Abrahamic religion doesn't give you the rights to say Israel belongs to you... The muslims there in Israel (most of them ) are Foreigners

Europeans are not one United boday. Yet they formed EU. Made NATO joining with US.

What stopped others from doing it? Someone a bit in the middle like Saudi or Oman?

Isn't that all your faults?

Isn't that your fault?

Might.

Mage if you want to:cheers: argue with Saif al arab then first read a book written by one of them its called Muqaddamah by Ibn Khaldun.... 2ndly he comes out with loads of information that is full of pride and its like someone is screaming to be important the facts are telling something else.... i really wanna argue but i find him a kid from saudi who goes around thinking to be someone important in his own country but once out of his own country he is nothing.... but have fun i m enjoying too all his arguments

Lol old grandpa learn about international law it’s all illegal to have apartheid laws, do ethnic cleansing, building illegal settlements on occupied land, mass murdering people, using white phosphorus bombs in civilian areas you name it every single Israeli policy is illegal. The so called right of return is racist only Jews can enter Israel but Palestinian refugees can’t go back to their homes

International Law!!! F that... A fellow who sits on the Permanent seat in UN doesn't care about it, why would Israel respect it.
Its you who occupied and forced the Jews out of their Historical land don't whine now when they climed it back....
When Islam was at its peak in power you did all the nasty tnings to the others and now they're here to claim it back....
if we go by your rule then you're the demon that created all this.

What the Hell... Who rejected their state in the first place... wasn't the [alastinian who didn't want the state and started the war... ????

If it was up to me they should cut all diplomatic ties with America, end all trade with them and expel all American citizens.

They will never do this because;
- they don't have enough intra Muslim trade to absorb the financial impact of cutting off trade with the US. The Arabs especially rely on them for oil sales.
- lots of Muslim nations require ties with America to maintain thier military assets.
- lots of countries like ours take aid from America
- all of our corrupt leaders have money invested in America. The gulf Arabs have trillions invested there.

Expect zero action.

Very nice post , when i was a kid I had a palestinian teacher who would think we south asians are low class creatures. To palestinians we may matter for few seconds when thye would need help but otherwise they think we Bakistanis are kaala people who are low class race. And here this guy wnats cutting ties with this or that after same palestinians who wont give him a two flying banana peels otherwise

You are a joke. No, Jews are not native to Israel because prior to the existence of Jews other Semitic peoples lived in modern-day Palestine and Israel and those Semitic peoples happened to origin from neighboring Arabia and Southern Levant itself.

More nonsense. There were no forceful conversions which is why Arab Christians remain to this day and why the largest Jewish diaspora in the world was based in the Arab world not long ago.

Yes, Palestinians born in Palestine whose ancestors have lived in Palestine for numerous generations if not since time immortal are less native than Jewish Arabs migrating from Yemen and Morocco (to mention a few Arab countries) let alone the biggest joke (Eastern European Jews) who claim to have a bigger genetic claim on Palestine/Israel than local Arabs.:lol:

BTW Indian wannabe-Jews like you, have probably never heard about DNA.

Did you know that modern-day Palestinians and other Arabs in the region (Saudi Arabians, Jordanians, Egyptians, Syrians etc.) cluster much more with skeletons from the Natufian civilization (the civilization that invented agriculture 12.500 BC (!) ) than Eastern European Jews (what a surprise)?

https://plot.ly/~PortalAntropologiczny9cfa/1.embed?share_key=za9Lb3y1UX6nJRG9v4EXOL

Go tell this fairytale to ignorants like yourself and save us from your nonsense that I can pull apart in my sleep.

:lol:Ya Jews are not native to Israel:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You Win.... Now try invading Israel, Push them to the sea and try establishing a palastinian state that doesn't bomb you in Future

International Law!!! F that... A fellow who sits on the Permanent seat in UN doesn't care about it, why would Israel respect it.
Its you who occupied and forced the Jews out of their Historical land don't whine now when they climed it back....
When Islam was at its peak in power you did all the nasty tnings to the others and now they're here to claim it back....
if we go by your rule then you're the demon that created all this.

What the Hell... Who rejected their state in the first place... wasn't the [alastinian who didn't want the state and started the war... ????
Lol it was the Roman Empire that sent the Jews on exile after destroying their temple in 70 AD lol my god you are ignorant so much ignorance but then again you are a fruitcake even by Indian standard lol

:rofl::rofl: So i stopped when you said Jews are not Native to Israel :lol::lol::lol::lol:
arabs are form Arabia present day KSA ... it was you who invaded Israel and converted most of them forcefully...
Abrahamic religion doesn't give you the rights to say Israel belongs to you... The muslims there in Israel (most of them ) are Foreigners

You are a joke. No, Jews are not native to Israel because prior to the existence of Jews other Semitic peoples lived in modern-day Palestine and Israel and those Semitic peoples happened to origin from neighboring Arabia and Southern Levant itself.

More nonsense. There were no forceful conversions which is why Arab Christians remain to this day and why the largest Jewish diaspora in the world was based in the Arab world not long ago.

Yes, Palestinians born in Palestine whose ancestors have lived in Palestine for numerous generations if not since time immortal are less native than Jewish Arabs migrating from Yemen and Morocco (to mention a few Arab countries) let alone the biggest joke (Eastern European Jews) who claim to have a bigger genetic claim on Palestine/Israel than local Arabs.:lol:

BTW Indian wannabe-Jews like you, have probably never heard about DNA.

Go tell this fairytale to ignorants like yourself and save us from your nonsense that I can pull apart in my sleep.

Fact of the matter is that 8 million Palestinians are going nowhere. Either a two-state solution or a single state where the majority will be Palestinian. No other options. And more than this, I may add, that the millions of Palestinians who were born and live in Arab countries, a significant portion of them would most likely want to return so that number will grow. Try "dealing" with that Indian troll.

@Falcon29

I'm talking about native Christian Arabs.As for those American Christians,this is not their business,same to those non-Arab muslims.They should care for their own problems

I'm indeed talking about the Christians in Israel... both the Arab Christians and Roman catholics have deeply influenced by Evangelical Christians regarding Israel.... You think the Jews are running the show in US policy on Israel??? No its the Evangelical christians

Lol it was the Roman Empire that sent the Jews on exile after destroying their temple in 70 AD lol my god you are ignorant so much ignorance but then again you are a fruitcake even by Indian standard lol

it was everybody... except the Turks

You are a joke. An Indian pretending to be a Jew and Israeli. Laughable.

Arabs and Jews are both Semitic people. They are cousins. They are neighbors. They share a similar religion (Abrahamic and Semitic) and a similar language. Other things too that are irrelevant for this discussion.

Normal Arabs and normal Jews do not hate each other due to being either Jewish or Arab but those who hate each other hate each other due to politics. There was no such hatred when those hating each other today grandparents were born. Do you get it, Indian?

This is not a racial war but a war based on land dispute and to a smaller degree religion. Jews are not native to Israel. Other Semitic peoples (mostly originally from Southern Levant and Arabia) lived in what is modern-day Israel and Palestine before the first Jewish Kingdoms.

Did you know for instance that one of the most famous Jewish Kings (Herod the Great one of the few Jewish kings called "Great") was a non-Hebrew but a Edomite and half Nabatean. Both Semitic peoples and both originally from modern-day Hijaz in KSA?

It is generally accepted that Herod was born around 73 BCE in Idumea, south of Judea.[14][not in citation given]. However, some authors think that he was born in about 72/71 BCE.[15] He was the second son of Antipater the Idumaean, a high-ranking official under ethnarch Hyrcanus II, and Cypros, a Nabatean. Herod's father was by descent an Edomite, descendants of Esau, whose ancestors had converted to Judaism. Herod was raised as a Jew.[16][17][18][19][20]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great

Did you know that most of the Israeli Jews are Jews from Arab countries originally?

There was no ethnic cleansing. Stop lying. Arabs, unlike Romans, lifted the ban on Jews entering Jerusalem/Al-Quds and allowed them to pray in Al-Quds/Jerusalem in their holy sites. This was done by Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra) one of the greatest rulers of all-time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar

Unlike the Romans, Arabs did not persecute Jews or commit genocide on them. Or denied them access to their holy sites.

The largest Jewish community lived in the Arab world pre-WW1. Meaning before the current day mess began. So much for your genocide nonsense.

On the other hand native Palestinians who used to live in modern-day Israel, only a fraction of them (20%) remain. So if anything genocide is something that was committed by Israel in the sense of mass-expulsions.

This silly decision will do nothing else but create more trouble and make a two-state solution even more difficult. Trust me, almost 8 (more than Jews in Israel) million Palestines in Gaza, the West Bank and Israel are not going anywhere. East Jerusalem will not be ethnically cleansed either by Israel. The Al-Aqsa Mosque will not be destroyed either.

All this means is that USA has finally (at last) shown itself not to be a unbiased broker, something that Palestinians and Arabs knew about decades ago. Now everything is in the open. It has once again confirmed that this is not an Arab-Israeli struggle but an Arab-Israeli (US) struggle. Basically Israel is an extension of the US/West and seen as untouchable by them. Palestinians do unfortunately not have such an ally. Blaming Arabs for not being able to stand up against that in our current situation, is like asking Bangladesh, Pakistan or India to defeat the US and West in a war. It's never going to happen either.

@Falcon29

Nobody cares how close Arabs and Beni Israel were in the past. They don't like you, you don't like them. That's the point.

Because Europeans killed 50 million of each other during WW1 and WW2 alone (merely 72 years ago this madness ended). The most bloody bloodshed that humanity has ever witnessed. A bloodshed that we Arabs would never come close to even if we fought against each other for the next 1000 years. A bloodshed that was fueled by racial theories, lust for power, political ideologies etc. Before that Europe was engulfed in constant religious wars and wars between empires. Europe is probably the most bloody place in the world historically. The Middle East is not Antarctica in comparison but it has never been this bloody in comparison (historically speaking) yet outside demonization wants it to appear like this.

BTW I have nothing against Europe or the West. Rather the contrary although I do disagree with their policies (not every but many) in the Arab world and in regards to Palestine-Israel.

Because Europe, unlike the Arab world, is a much more developed and mature region. Because unlike the Arab world, Europe was not colonized just 100 years ago. In some cases Arab countries just recently (50-60 years) got their independence (Algeria, UAE to mention two examples).

Are you serious? Because there was no focus, resources, political will or opportunities for such a thing to occur. Most states back then were in their infancies and where trying to built the fundamentals. Not to say that it would be opposed by the usual suspects.

The only reason why India and Pakistan built nuclear weapons (based on stolen and known Western technology - they did not invent this technology it was already known decades prior and thus who developed it were all Western-educated) was due to those two countries mutual relations which are that of constant hostility ever since 1947. Arabs never had such a situation. Other than Palestinians and Israelis. Thus there was no reason to develop such a thing. This goes for most Middle Eastern countries which is why none have nuclear weapons here in 2017.

It is but not completely. Did I say it was not? I tried to give an answer to your questions.

Once again it is but not completely. It is much more complicated than that. You really need to be familiar with the Arab world, its ancient history, modern-day political history, political movements, outside interference, internal struggles and rivalries etc. It's not as simple as you think or black and white. The irony is that the troubles and challenges found in the Arab world are also found almost everywhere in the Muslim world as a whole, including South Asia, Iran etc. Yet only Arabs are singled out. I can assure you that if the Arab world was a federal state ruled by competent people, it would not have 80% of the current problems.
Building a federal state or at least Economic and military block will solve you problems. Building nukes will prevent others in meddling in your affairs. Getting rid of unpopular leaders will help yourself. But you can't do any of these. But you have problem when called incompetent. You know China were in worse condition than the Arab states after WW2. Look at them now. But you guys are fighting wars among yourselves for various reasons. Israel themselves started after WW2. They now have nukes. But Arabs are in a mess.

Very nice post , when i was a kid I had a palestinian teacher who would think we south asians are low class creatures. To palestinians we may matter for few seconds when thye would need help but otherwise they think we Bakistanis are kaala people who are low class race. And here this guy wnats cutting ties with this or that after same palestinians who wont give him a two flying banana peels otherwise

again here too i will say dont judge this issue due to that ... i m muslim Pakistani and for me its important not because it is palestinian issue or arab issue.. it is important for me because our Prophet Mohammad ( PBUH) started his journey of isra and miraj from there and it is a third holy city in islam and also we have to respect that it is a holy city for our christian and jewish brothers . but it doesnt mean some zionists take it out by force and started oppressing others or take sole ownership of the city. Muslims always shared this heritage under them.

Nobody cares how close Arabs and Beni Israel were in the past. They don't like you, you don't like them. That's the point.

Not true. Which the two videos of Israeli Jews that I posted prove alone. Most of the Israeli Jews are Jews from Arab countries (Arab Jews). Most of them have no hatred for Arabs at all. Arabs who have a problem with Jews have a problem due to politics and not racial hatred. Once the political disagreements are solved (two-state solution) or peace is ensured, you will see all Arab countries recognizing Israel and Israel turning into an important partner for its Arab neighbors and vice versa. I can assure you of this.

Arabs and Jews lived peacefully with each other throughout most of history and accomplished great things together from Al-Andalus to Baghdad, to Yemen.

It would be incredibly short-sighted to think that the current-day situation will continue forever. Even in the midst of political chaos and hatred, Arab-Jewish couples exist. That should say something.

I compare it a bit to the North/South Korea nonsense and internal Arab struggles based on sect (Sunni/Shia and political ideologies) as eventually such nonsense will lose its importance and only the biggest fools will try to keep it alive. We already see such tendencies.

Arabs are not racially motivated people. We do not care about race, skin color etc. Most of our disagreements are political or ideological. We do not have castes. Sure, a degree of Afro-Arabs were once slaves (most came due to Hajj, Umrah and trade) and Gypsies once had a similar position, but this is about it. That is why the Arab world has welcomed strangers and foreigners and have absorbed them for millennia. This is why, when we had an Afro-Arab Imam of Al-Masjid al-Haram, nobody looked at him like a stranger despite his skin color but one of our own. Nationalism as understood in the West is a new phenomenon in the Arab and Muslim world. The nationalism of Arabs (bond is a better word probably) was a special kind of indigenous nationalism that can be more compared to a inner brotherhood bond and patriotism. Which is why when I say I am an Arab nationalist, it has nothing to do with racial superiority for my part or Aryan nonsense and other nonsense. The only Arabs in history who had such ideas are Ba'athist's and the only Ba'athist's that remain in power are based in Syria and they have heavily revised their ideology nowadays. Sorry, in fact branches of the Ba'ath party rather.

Last edited:
I'm indeed talking about the Christians in Israel... both the Arab Christians and Roman catholics have deeply influenced by Evangelical Christians regarding Israel.... You think the Jews are running the show in US policy on Israel??? No its the Evangelical christians

There are Christians in west bank and east Jerusalem,not only in Israel.
You know when I'm a student,I have read a book written by Edward Waefie Said,he is the first Palestinian chiristian I know,and he is a good scholar,he surely is pro-Israel as you claim,hahaha

and the Turks are Muslims fruitcake Lol evangelicals believe Catholics are heretics and Catholics believe Protestant evangelical church is a false church, deeply influenced? Lol the catholic pope criticized trumps decision to move the embassy google it just shows how ignorant you really are https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/world/europe/trump-jerusalem-pope.html

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom