What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
Don't deviate from the given subject.
And learn a proper History, It was the Pakistanis who started the war in 65 by trying to capture Kashmir.
Ok sir, history "corrected". I have also written in advance that Islamabad is Sanskirat word meaning Ashoka's Throne.

There was no ethnic cleansing. Stop lying. Arabs, unlike Romans, lifted the ban on Jews entering Jerusalem/Al-Quds and allowed them to pray in Al-Quds/Jerusalem in their holy sites. This was done by Umar ibn al-Khattab one of the greatest rulers of all-time.
@Falcon29
And now you and others muslims are paying the price. Why just why did you do it?

My thoughts and prayers are with Palestinians , original native people from 1500+ years ......
And for Issue,,,, Let Arab brothers deal with it , , , , The are 450+ Million in numbers and have 100s of Billions of $$$ and oil (and what not).....
Arabas have to come out and show how for they can go about Holy City and what can they do....

What don't you understand? Arabs are not one united body. There are 20 + Arab states on 2 continents and one of the largest diasporas outside of the Arab world of any people. 30-35 million Arabs (and their descendants) alone live in South America.
Europeans are not one United boday. Yet they formed EU. Made NATO joining with US.
Arabs tried to built nuclear weapons (Iraq and Libya) and such plans were quickly destroyed although both countries were relatively close. You know why? Because half of the Arab world borders Southern Europe (West) and a country like Iraq is just next door to nuclear armed Israel. Tiny Jordan is the only thing that separates Israel from Iraq.
What stopped others from doing it? Someone a bit in the middle like Saudi or Oman?
Yes, there is infighting currently because we are going though a unprecedented period in modern-history. After effects of the Arab spring and a large and quickly growing young population that wants to change status quo. This coupled with 20 + nation states, many different ideologies, viewpoints, outside meddling, numerous wars etc. makes this a difficult thing and not something that you do overnight.
Isn't that all your faults?
Not to say that many Arabs are ruled by unelected and unpopular regimes. Do you understand that or is it too difficult?
Isn't that your fault?

who gave them this right? is there any law to allow this? UN?
Might.

Seems like it's practically a battle royale around here.

Europeans are not one United boday. Yet they formed EU. Made NATO joining with US.

What stopped others from doing it? Someone a bit in the middle like Saudi or Oman?

Isn't that all your faults?

Isn't that your fault?

Because Europeans killed 50 million of each other during WW1 and WW2 alone (merely 72 years ago this madness ended). The most bloody bloodshed that humanity has ever witnessed. A bloodshed that we Arabs would never come close to even if we fought against each other for the next 1000 years. A bloodshed that was fueled by racial theories, lust for power, political ideologies etc. Before that Europe was engulfed in constant religious wars and wars between empires. Europe is probably the most bloody place in the world historically. The Middle East is not Antarctica in comparison but it has never been this bloody in comparison (historically speaking) yet outside demonization wants it to appear like this.

BTW I have nothing against Europe or the West. Rather the contrary although I do disagree with their policies (not every but many) in the Arab world and in regards to Palestine-Israel.

Because Europe, unlike the Arab world, is a much more developed and mature region. Because unlike the Arab world, Europe was not colonized just 100 years ago. In some cases Arab countries just recently (50-60 years) got their independence (Algeria, UAE to mention two examples).

Are you serious? Because there was no focus, resources, political will or opportunities for such a thing to occur. Most states back then were in their infancies and where trying to built the fundamentals. Not to say that it would be opposed by the usual suspects.

The only reason why India and Pakistan built nuclear weapons (based on stolen and known Western technology - they did not invent this technology it was already known decades prior and thus who developed it were all Western-educated) was due to those two countries mutual relations which are that of constant hostility ever since 1947. Arabs never had such a situation. Other than Palestinians and Israelis. Thus there was no reason to develop such a thing. This goes for most Middle Eastern countries which is why none have nuclear weapons here in 2017.

It is but not completely. Did I say it was not? I tried to give an answer to your questions.

Once again it is but not completely. It is much more complicated than that. You really need to be familiar with the Arab world, its ancient history, modern-day political history, political movements, outside interference, internal struggles and rivalries etc. It's not as simple as you think or black and white. The irony is that the troubles and challenges found in the Arab world are also found almost everywhere in the Muslim world as a whole, including South Asia, Iran etc. Yet only Arabs are singled out. I can assure you that if the Arab world was a federal state ruled by competent people, it would not have 80% of the current problems.

Last edited:
East Jerusalem is supposed to be the Palestinian capital, not all of it. So not sure why you are brining up religion into this. You're violating the forum rules. Seems like you have internal itch to froth out of your mouth with bigotry. That's going to get you banned. Post reported.

May I remind You that the title of the thread is:

What should be Muslim world reaction to ...

It is not, what should be the world reaction to...

Having a Capital in East Jerusalem is the official policy of the Palestinian Authority.
That means only that they have made a political decision about how to maximize the outcome
of any deal. It does not mean that this is the desired solution to the issues.
At the same time, it does not neccessarily mean, that there is an aspiration to get more,
and that there is a genuine desire to share.

There is a significant number of people from predominantly Muslim countries
that every day, here on PDF, state that the Jewish presence in Israel is illegal,
and they should leave. It is pretty clear that they have no interest in sharing Jerusalem.
They had a setback yesterday.

This is not about religion, it is about power and control of Jerusalem.

As far as I know,many Palestinian leaders are chrisrians,george Habash for example

Does change the reality right.... Its the Evangeline Christians who hold the Key.... They like the control of Palastine in the hands Israel than Palastine.

LoL kid..
Talk about those Arab,Christian,ROman occupiers who forced the Jews out of their land, burned the remaining Jews alive..Forcefully converted them to Islam and Christianity.
Land grappling and building settlement in Israel... Israel is their Right.. no one should deny it.
Lol old grandpa learn about international law it’s all illegal to have apartheid laws, do ethnic cleansing, building illegal settlements on occupied land, mass murdering people, using white phosphorus bombs in civilian areas you name it every single Israeli policy is illegal. The so called right of return is racist only Jews can enter Israel but Palestinian refugees can’t go back to their homes

who gave them this right? is there any law to allow this? UN?

UN!!?? What the F is UN!!! no one care........ the opertunity was given to them in 48 they rejected it paying the price for it till now... I hope Palastinians don't missout this opertunity as well

What the muslim world should do is option 1.
But what the muslim world will do is option 2.

Does change the reality right.... Its the Evangeline Christians who hold the Key.... They like the control of Palastine in the hands Israel than Palastine.
I'm talking about native Christian Arabs.As for those American Christians,this is not their business,same to those non-Arab muslims.They should care for their own problems

Reality check: Might is Right.

It was true when jews were expelled from Madina and Arab. It is true today when Israel/US kicking out Muslims from Jerusalem.

By the way, Jewish prophets also killed the men of the nations that they got victory over, and made their women and children slaves and usurped their land.

{Deuteronomy 20:12-14New International Version (NIV)}
12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies.

Therefore, present Israelies only following the Bible. No difference between Jews and Muslims here.
This is why I find this cycle pointless. The wheel keeps on turning and power shifts from one civilization/empire/ppl to the next. In this particular example the Jews(before Islam came about) took the land from a ppl called the Philistines. Then the control of this area went to the Muslims when they were in power. The crusades happened and the control shifted momentarily to Christians. In the present day it is back under the control of Jewish ppl. This cycle will continue and every new occupier will always find a way to justify their occupation as the "promised land" and what not.

So it's either the cycle continues or ppl on both sides come together to put an end to this madness. It doesn't matter who the land belongs to Jews/Muslims/Christians/etc...or how u draw some line on the map...or whatever u name it Israel/Palestine/X, Y, or Z. What matters is the peace and prosperity of the ppl that live there(Israelis and Palestinians).

Well you are right. I'm sorry.
I'm just frustrated with the developments in ME. Whenever I see any news on ME it is almost always a negative news. When I try to analyze things from my perspective I find things so illogical that it's frustrating. Trust me, I have talked with some Arabs about these issues. And they blame everyone else other than themselves. Btw, I was criticizing Arab leaders and sometimes Muslims in general.

Well, I am happy that your posts were based on a bit of ignorance (not meant in a negative way, I too am ignorant about Bangladesh and its history compared to locals) and not hatred for Arabs due to us being Arabs. Which unfortunately a few ignorant trolls on PDF have. Obviously we tend to ignore such people or not waste our times on them unless necessary. For instance when they make outrageous comments or insults. We Arabs have no wish to have hostile ties with any people. We are no different from most people in the world who wish for peace and prosperity. However certain ignorant, hypocritical and biased trolls here on PDF want to make a character assassination of all 500 million Arabs and act as we are one body or if there is a single representative of Arabs or a single Arab country. They don't comprehend even the basics. Not to say that they blame Arabs for issues that we have nothing to do with. It's some kind of sick obsession that I have many theories about but I will leave that for now as I might hurt a few peoples feelings and worldview.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom