What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
Wow.... the Turks are Muslims!!! I didnt know that:omghaha:

Really.... are trying to teach of my Own religion !!??? see my avatar
I don’t know or care what your religion is fruitcake, the catholic pope already criticized the move of embassy to Jerusalem so clearly Catholic Church is not on board with evangelicals on this issue as you claimed lol

I think Iran already has nukes.

And they deserve it.

Please do not compare Iran to the rest of the swamp that is the ME.

Cheers, Doc
I don't think they have. But they are capable of developing it.

What I like about Iran is how they managed themselves under pressure. They were defeated by the Arabs but remained different from them unlike the Berbers or Assyrians. You see Iran also has a mulah regime in power. Yet see their difference from Talibans. Talibans didn't want girls to go to school while Iranian mullahs support their nuclear program and started their space program. Although they do sprout nonsense from time to time.

Turkey –Pakistan and Iran should remain calm and cool.

Turks, Iranians and Pakistanis must not be emotional for traitors of Islam.

This is Arab problem.

They supported the destruction of Syria, Iraq and Libya.

In coming years, ‘’Arab rulers’’ will do many worst things just to save their king ships.

Pakistan tried to be Israel’s enemy and got what from Arabs???!! 75billion investments in India the best friend of Israel. WOW what an example of brotherhood .hahahah ahahaha hahah.

Arabs have never supported Pakistan in Kashmir issue. Only three countries Turkey, Pakistan and Iran have given various statements.

''Arab rulers ''consider themselves superior over non Arabs .

Forget Palestine and save Mecca and Medina from Al-yahud family .i am sure Israelis will you in this matter .

You can keep on yelling and screaming all you want but honestly it just shows your pathetic mindset and childishness. The only thing you're doing right now is showing your true colours.

You are a joke. No reply. As I expected.

I will never support the Palestinian cause, so long as they continue to fly that dog poop flag of revolt.

Turkey, and I advise our Pakistani and Iranian friends to stay well away.

Nobody cares about your support or lack of it. None whatsoever. Not a single Palestinian in the universe. Don't pretend that you care or have any relevance.

@Falcon29

We will soon witness the creation of greater israel where israel will take over parts of syria jordan iraq egypt.

I don't think they have. But they are capable of developing it.

What I like about Iran is how they managed themselves under pressure. They were defeated by the Arabs but remained different from them unlike the Berbers or Assyrians. You see Iran also has a mulah regime in power. Yet see their difference from Talibans. Talibans didn't want girls to go to school while Iranian mullahs support their nuclear program and started their space program. Although they do sprout nonsense from time to time.

Its all in the genes buddy.

Military ups and downs happen in history to everyone.

In the end, blood counts.

Cheers, Doc

You are a joke. No reply. As I expected.

Nobody cares about your support or lack of it. None whatsoever. Not a single Palestinian in the universe.

@Falcon29
Again you've proven nothing. Keep on going defender of Arabs on PDF. But then again I suppose you're not used to hearing opposing views in a monarchy. Living in an echo chamber isn't good for your health.

You are really pushing it, it seems. Desperate for a one-way ticket back home or somewhere else where you can piss in the same bowel that you eat from? How about you stop crying and stop acting like a victim and man up? How about you start respecting the country that have welcomed you and given you more opportunities (seemingly) than your country of birth that you have left like a little bitch (using your language) instead of improving it? Would that be a good start, you think?

As for your nonsense talk, you have nukes yet you cannot free Kashmir. You lost small Bangladesh. You cannot deal with Afghanistan. What are you? The U.S.A. or what? Keep embarrassing yourself but don't think for one second think that such behavior will go unpunished (karma and all or some Emirati or Arab reading this discussing and thinking similar to me and actually doing something) and that you will not be caught one day by a local eventually.

1. Yes we have nukes but its for safety and security of Pakistanis. Kashmir has its local freedom movement and Pakistan only supports it politically.
2. Bangalis and other ethnic groups had issues that couldnt be resolved so they seperated ( well not the way anyone wants there could have been a negotiated settlement).
3. We know afghans and we know how to treat them and we are dealing with them in a better way ( after all we hosted them in our country for a long time)

in which world r u living ???? Emaratis and most of the arabs i know are not narrowminded like u especially the Emaratis. People, arabs and non arabs, who live in UAE love Emaratis because of their hospitality, free and cool attitude. its the arabs like u who have nuthing to do except spreading hatred and living in the past.

BTW wat r u doing in Spain ???

You are still not getting it. But I shall continue to keep trying.

The Hindus gave us refuge on their land. They made space for us.

We did not barge in.

The resources that we share today, as citizens, are as much theirs as ours now. Because we are not refugees today. We are Indians. And we contribute as much as they do to making India what it is. Man for man. Woman for woman.

Is that so difficult to get?

Cheers, Doc
And the same Hindus didn’t make space for Buddhists rather made them go nearly extinct in their birth place India , you opened that thread remember or will you deny now? You want to enjoy citizenship rights in India but leave Palestinians to the mercy of Israelis , kill them bulldoze them ethnically cleanse them human rights be damned no citizenship rights for you sorry Palestinians

And the same Hindus didn’t make space for Buddhists rather made them go nearly extinct in their birth place India , you opened that thread remember or will you deny now? You want to enjoy citizenship rights in India but leave Palestinians to the mercy of Israelis , kill them bulldoze them ethnically cleanse them human rights be damned no citizenship rights for you sorry Palestinians

Do you not realize how you are actually arguing my point?

Zoroastrianism never threatened Hinduism.

Buddhism did.

The Jews are threatened by Islam and its followers. They are retaking what was theirs. And I do not think they want to share.

Cheers, Doc

Add Iran to it.
If Iran goes nuclear then KSA and Egypt will get them for sure, KSA didn’t fund Pakistani nuclear program for nothing Israel has 200 + nuclear warheads if Arabs are serious about reaching parity with zionists this is the only way

Don't Arabs use sand to clean themselves?

And to cover up.

Cheers, Doc

Not sure where you have heard about that but I do know that Arabs do not live in a country that is home to the largest amount of people who defecate in public or in one of the most impoverished, dirty and unhygienic countries either.

Muslims are supposed to follow strict cleaning rituals after each prayer. In theory 5 times each day. The average Hindu/Indian on the other hand do not seem to have this luxury even if they wanted to.

BTW always a pleasure to have the participation of Indian trolls in threads that do not concern them.

A shame as I have no problem with India or Indians but I guess that there are bad apples in ever country and people.

Cheers, Doctor.

Yep. And this is how Saudi-Israel agreement is reached.

What has Al-Assad's systematic war crimes against the civilian population of Syria (with the backing of the Mullah's in Iran) have to do with KSA let alone Israel?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom