What's new

What should be India's response towards Pakistan for Gurudaspur terror attack?

Pakistan has Pakistan to lose. Trust me they can't do anything to respond to that. I even doubt they will use conventional force too. But they certainly will send more terrorists in India, so its not a good idea maybe. But if you don't count those terrorists in, pretty much Pakistan will just keep watching.
yeah we will just see indians coming to pakistan,bombing us n just leaving!!!
I hope India has more indians like you!!!

Yet your another Indian Fanboy...
First of all in this thread it is asked that "What should be India's response towards Pakistan for
Gurudaspur terror attack?" and your checking our mentality...
Okey what proof do you have that Pakistan was involved in the so called Gurudaspur terror attack? Except for your media and your anti-Pakistani politicians?¿
You should get an appointment with mental care center because you Sir dont even read a thread properly.
Thank You.

You are being naive here..Pakistan and Afghanistan is the only source of jihadis in the whole region. Pakistan isn't called the factory of jihad for nothing. You have a long history with jihad and terrorism in the whole region. Do you need proof for it?.

You are being naive here..Pakistan and Afghanistan is the only source of jihadis in the whole region. Pakistan isn't called the factory of jihad for nothing. You have a long history with jihad and terrorism in the whole region. Do you need proof for it?.
Oh look guys whose talking..."Peaceful Suppa Duppa Indian Pundit Yogi Modi Fanboy "
So India is a most peaceful country in the region?
And as for your proofs I dont need those as your an Indian with no sense of Peace.

~LoL

Last edited:
India as always, has no options... it never had...................

Sorry, but Pakistan will not get war. Nor will it get peace.

Kyaa baat hai bhaijaan. Aapne bahut gahri baat ki hai yahan. Dekhte hain kitno ke palle padti hai.

India has been exercising its options. Which is why you are half what you started out with.

And the half of what you are left with is also not the paragon of peace and economic stability.

Of course it would be remiss of us, and not a little pretentious, to corner all the glory for that. Fact of the matter is, no one can really finger a country or cause the sort of anarchy you find commonplace, without the local populace's help and support and fertile ground.

@doppelganger

There is a Quote...

"The bigger the man is the harder it fells"

If your smart you'll get it.

~No offense
---------------------------------------------------

[-_-] Alzaam Tarashi Band Kero
<[]> Pahlay Apna Ghar To Saaf
/\ Kero ~ :)

Last edited:
Oh look guys whose talking..."Peaceful Suppa Duppa Indian Pundit Yogi Modi Fanboy "
So India is a most peaceful country in the region?
And as for your proofs I dont need those as your an Indian with no sense of Peace.

~LoL

Whatever India is..It is not a jihadi nation..Syria and Iraq are in the news recently. .but for longer than a couple of decades it was pakistan that is known for terrorism. Every foreign jihadi came to pakistan for terror training.

You were asking for proofs. .weren't you?.

Always.. Never.... woww.... Their is options sir.. and we always had options. We saw an option in 47, we took kashmir, hydrabad and junagadh. we saw an option in 71 and we took east pakistan. Again saw an option in 90's this time it was karachi. Some peoples say we supported BLA,BRF,BRA,TTP etc through black channel for the last 10+ years.(which by the way is not true). Even today, india has a lot of options in pakistan if our aim is to avenge 8 life..

CK_mUDvVEAAnMeD.jpg

India is not going to achieve anything by talking to any civilian govt in pak. It is the fact which we have to deal with.
So neither us or pak military can talk to eachother until they are formally in power. It was a good opportunity during musharraf's time to achieve something.
The policy of last few years have literally brought pak on its knees, we should continue it.
Gotta remember pak army will put the whole country on line if its position is weekend within the country.

Whatever India is..It is not a jihadi nation..Syria and Iraq are in the news recently. .but for longer than a couple of decades it was pakistan that is known for terrorism. Every foreign jihadi came to pakistan for terror training.

You were asking for proofs. .weren't you?.
"Congrats You've Been Promoted to very next level of stupidity...Keep it up and you'll be at the highest level"

I can talk more than enough on India and its related topics like "Terrorism in it and etc" but I dont have enough hate for Indians and have a will for "Peace" to do that but I can if someone is forces me to.
And as for Iraq and Syria they have their own difficulties to face and its not they arent facing them...

Ill repeat my words again...

"Your an ignorant person with no sense of Peace at all"

Last edited:
"Congrats You've Been Promoted to very next level of stupidity...Keep it up and you'll be at the highest level"

I can talk more than enough on India and its related topics like "Terrorism in it and etc" but I dont have enough hate for Indians and have a will for "Peace" to do that but I can if someone is forces me to.
And as for Iraq and Syria they have their own difficulties to face and its not they arent facing them...

Ill repeat my words again...

"Your an ignorant person with no sense of Peace at all"

This bs has been going for long in this forum...even when he whole world proclaims terrorism in and by pakistan. .you guys will keep denying it..pakistan and pakistanis have got the denying art to the tee..Unfortunately no one believes you or your false propaganda of naming everyone else rather than looking at your own house which is overrun with thousands and thousands of terrorists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom