What's new

What should be India's response towards Pakistan for Gurudaspur terror attack?

When aukat-less nations talk of knowing the aukat of others its pretty obvious that reality has suffered mortal wpunds in the face of the onslaught of the radically deluded.

Best the to just keep killing, and stop talking.

Aukat fir sabki saamne aa jayegi. Kaun geedad, kaun babbar sher.

Dossier hai aukat app ki janab ......................... ziada muh mat khulwaiay app say thori bohat shanasai hai uss ka bharam rehny di jiay warna chawal avatar walo ki bhi aukat un ko yad dilana ata hai humay.

When two senior cabinet leaders of a nation's ruling party, Sushma ji and Rajnath Singh ji, at different times have verbalized clearly and publicly the doctrine of disproportional response, you would need to be an ostrich to not connect the dots.

When two senior cabinet leaders of a nation's ruling party, Sushma ji and Rajnath Singh ji, at different times have verbalized clearly and publicly the doctrine of disproportional response, you would need to be an ostrich to not connect the dots.

Dossier hai aukat app ki janab ......................... ziada muh mat khulwaiay app say thori bohat shanasai hai uss ka bharam rehny di jiay warna chawal avatar walo ki bhi aukat un ko yad dilana ata hai humay.
:sarcastic: :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

janaab aukat se ek rustic kahavat dhyan me aaya, share karta hun.

Woh ye ki tatte jitne bhi bade ho jayen, unki aukat pappu ke neeche hi hoti hai.

Jhoolte hue.

janaab aukat se ek rustic kahavat dhyan me aaya, share karta hun.

Woh ye ki tatte jitne bhi bade ho jayen, unki aukat pappu ke neeche hi hoti hai.

Jhoolte hue.

Abay gadhay admi may nay tauba ki thi iss sab say ramzan may par ub tum nay majboor kia hai to bolna pary ga.

Mohtaram app apny pappu say pochiay ga kabhi kay wo baghair tattoo kay koi kamal dikha skta hai tu dikha dy. Aur by the way baghair tatoo kay to wo bus app kay patnay k liay he reh jy ga. Ub mazid nahi okay :close_tema:

Yeah Sure!...Why Not?
Firstly stop blaming Pakistan for everything that happens in India...
"OH WAIT YOU DID THAT ALREADY"
"WE ARE DOOMED"
big-grin-thumb-smiley-face.gif

Secondly as you quoted up there...

You do anything with Pakistan, Will cost you heavily and it will definately wont be good for both countries...
So cool down and dont believe anything you see.
The only way is Peace...
yeah-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

Open a bottle of Johnnie Walker and drink your frustrations away. :lol:
see the mentality of these guys laughing on a terror strike, shameless people dont have anything good to do.... I say go for surgical strikes once and for all, cover up cities like mumbai and delhi with abms. What would happen we would loose our economic cloud for 10-15 years??? I guess these costs can be afforded to pluck the prick of terrorism.

No you cannot..If India start increasing defense expenditure and acquire new weapons, Pakistan will follow...You guys have no choice. This is enough to make Pakistan bankrupt and divert you from nation building.
Sir are you really that dumb are you act like one to be? Is that your logic?
Because it dont even worth a 1 Paisa...
I respect Indian Armed Forces but your fooling your self because Pakistan isnt following India its just keeping its balance with India & Pakistan isnt gonna get bankrupt or divert so keep dreaming Mister...

Your just another fanboy...

Last edited:

The first option is surgical strikes, but surgical strikes inside Pakistan may turn into full fledged war.

The second option is lobbing in US, UN, West and in Muslim world against Pakistan for its involvement in terror activities inside India, but this has proved to be not that effective in the past.

The third step is making economic consequences of no war-no peace-no talks too hard to bear for Pakistan making Pakistan a military state there by depriving Pakistan of its social and economic development, but India too will have to bear some economic costs of such a strategy.

Do you have any other response for this brazen terror attack inside India? ....let us discuss.
Wow, Don't agree with sequence of steps

First step should be Investigation> origin and nature of the the miscreants.
Second> Infiltration route, logistical support
Third > Failure mode analysis
Fourth> Counter measures to ensure that such lapses do not occur in the future
Fifth> Making the evidence and analysis of the investigation public, and mounting overt and covert pressure to nuetralize the party responsible
Sixth> Mounting deterrence strategies to the sponsor of the terror organisation.

Wow, Don't agree with sequence of steps

First step should be Investigation> origin and nature of the the miscreants.
Second> Infiltration route, logistical support
Third > Failure mode analysis
Fourth> Counter measures to ensure that such lapses do not occur in the future
Fifth> Making the evidence and analysis of the investigation public, and mounting overt and covert pressure to nuetralize the party responsible
Sixth> Mounting deterrence strategies to the sponsor of the terror organisation.

They are not steps, they are options for India.

hahahaha thats what i said, pakistan can improve alot if and if CPEC gets going......u can have multiple dams, power houses, better quality roads aswell as better cities and an booming economy......bhaijaan even we want pakistan to develop but not at the cost of destruction of india.....and u know what.......ek baar tarrki ka nasha chad gya na aap logo ko.......shyad aap log bhi proxy wars chod den......i would love to see India pakistan trade flourish......but we both have to stop this cat and rat game, once this game stops and govt comes back to power and i mean proper govt having power over the army.......then and then CPEC can be a success........and also we can think of a future where we can both administer Kashmir together.......:-)
Indeed Pakistan is improving day by day So is India and I admire your thoughts but my friend these proxy wars wont end until Kashmir dispute is solved between us then only then we can have Peace and the best way is let Kashmiri People decide.I would love to see Pakistan and India be friends hopefully.We buddy have a proper Govt who has a friendly control over Army and Army is needed to be disscussed with when it comes to defence related matters etc...CPEC is going on its way to success but ty for wishing.The Fact My Friend Is That Peace Between Both Nations Can Only Come When Kashmir Dispute Is Solved...Be its Independence From Pakistan and India. :pakistan:
India.gif

The first option is surgical strikes, but surgical strikes inside Pakistan may turn into full fledged war.

The second option is lobbing in US, UN, West and in Muslim world against Pakistan for its involvement in terror activities inside India, but this has proved to be not that effective in the past.

The third step is making economic consequences of no war-no peace-no talks too hard to bear for Pakistan making Pakistan a military state there by depriving Pakistan of its social and economic development, but India too will have to bear some economic costs of such a strategy.

Do you have any other response for this brazen terror attack inside India? ....let us discuss.

India's response to this terrorist attack should be:

1) STOP using terrorist proxies like you have been doing in the past and present (LTTE, Mukti Bahini, BLA, TTP), because at some time this is going to backfire

2) Start oppressing and killing your minorities.

That will go a long way in solving terrorist problem in the neighborhood!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom