What's new

What should be India's response towards Pakistan for Gurudaspur terror attack?

1st and foremost... establish it was Pakistan sponsored... else go ahead with life...

What should be India's response towards Pakistan for Gurudaspur terror attack?

The first option is surgical strikes, but surgical strikes inside Pakistan may turn into full fledged war.

The second option is lobbing in US, UN, West and in Muslim world against Pakistan for its involvement in terror activities inside India, but this has proved to be not that effective in the past.

The third step is making economic consequences of no war-no peace-no talks too hard to bear for Pakistan making Pakistan a military state there by depriving Pakistan of its social and economic development, but India too will have to bear some economic costs of such a strategy.

Do you have any other response for this brazen terror attack inside India? ....let us discuss.

Pakistanis and World agencies laughing on Indian staged drama: full program :

:woot:

Last edited:
Pakistanis can't do anything. Surgical strike to kill the terrorists they are giving safe house and security inside Pakistan is not a big deal. Pakistan don't have the guts to use nukes. They use one nuke at any city of India and there will be no Pakistan, they know it. They will surely retaliate with conventional force but they will lose. Again, they will never ever use nukes they don't have guts to do so. So for me surgical strike is the way to go :)

All they are good at is killing civilians using terrorists.

VVSmhcO.gif

Nothing...simply spend some money to some terrorist elements or Mullah elements in Pakistan..and ask them to do a suicide blast in the name of upholding their religious values....they will do it....The biggest asset of India in Pakistan are the radicals in Pakistan...and of course...recently i got to know that MQM is also in payroll....So relax and make some arrangements..things will be fine..:yahoo:

1. Determine who is responsible

2. Locate them

3. Liquidate them by any means necesssary

The fact of the matter is, india should be under sanctions for being a terror- sponsoring state.

Nothing more cloyingly and nauseatingly sweet than two peacenik kids high on ketamine, floating at the ceiling looking down at their bodies and imagining the crap they are floating in to be doodh malai.

Good morning.

Open a new thread and post the proofs that are against Pakistan there because its getting an off topic thread...and quote me there...if you have some guts.

Are you for real?

Pakistan is home to thousands of terrorists. .

Didn't your army claim r have killed thousands of pakistani specific terrorists?

Hasnt the CIA launched hundreds of drone strikes and covert ops to kill hundreds of Al Qaeda and other assorted mujjis inside pakistan?

Doesnt Iran fire inside pakistan to take out Iran specific terrorists.?

Isn't afghanistan firing inside pakiatan to take out afghanistan specific terrorists?

Are all too terrorist leaders of aq taliban and haqqani rumored to live and operate in pakistan?

Isn't pakistan home to internatonal terrorists like hafiz sayeed lakhvi Dawood Osama bin Laden? .

Aren't there many India specific terrorist groups in pakistan?

Isn't pakistan supposed to be the terrorist training camp of the world's jihadis until a couple of years back?.

Are you for real?

Pakistan is home to thousands of terrorists. .

Didn't your army claim r have killed thousands of pakistani specific terrorists?

Hasnt the CIA launched hundreds of drone strikes and covert ops to kill hundreds of Al Qaeda and other assorted mujjis inside pakistan?

Doesnt Iran fire inside pakistan to take out Iran specific terrorists.?

Isn't afghanistan firing inside pakiatan to take out afghanistan specific terrorists?

Are all too terrorist leaders of aq taliban and haqqani rumored to live and operate in pakistan?

Isn't pakistan home to internatonal terrorists like hafiz sayeed lakhvi Dawood Osama bin Laden? .

Aren't there many India specific terrorist groups in pakistan?

Isn't pakistan supposed to be the terrorist training camp of the world's jihadis until a couple of years back?.
Now I dont have even a slightly amount of doubt that your pea sized brain is filled with nothing but dumbness and stupidity...

Your another fanboy and Im Real.

India is home ground to many terrorists and I can count other matters like rape, hunger and etc....
(So open a new thread if u got some guts(if u do) and we can disscuss it throughly)

Pakistan Army is conducting Operations against terrorists groups supported, trained and Sponsor by India...

Yes America has conduct many Drone strikes but it took permission from Pakistan to strike and yes many terrorists have been killed.

Iran what plays is called Iranian cross-border violation...I hardly see any terrorists most of the time.

ANA is firing on Pakistan Army Posts mostly...Afghan cross-border violation.Same as India does...

I think Pakistan has banned Haqqani network.

A guy from a country whose Prime minister is a terrorist is calling others home of terrorists, "Give Me A Break".I havent provide any proof on Lakhvi so he is innocent victim of an Indian fraud theory.As for Dawood I dont find him self Pakistani and I dont think he lives here too.As for Osama its a shame but ISI and CIA was working together until America backstabbed Pakistan and took the trophy.

No Pakistan wasnt home to world so called jihadis.Yes Pakistan used to train some of them against the soviets but not alone...America and some others too were there...Pakistan learnt its lesson many years ago not a couple and is doing successful operations and the world admits it except India.

Last edited:
Indian Media is massive and if they had played like a good person the image would have been better and terrorists have phones and other equipments on which they can see whats going out there and Indian Media should have acted mature and have learnt from Mumbai attacks in which terrorists used media provided visual as info to counter Indian Armed forces...Didnt local govt ordered the media not to shoot the scene? This could have been a grave mistake by media for the Armed Forces.
And dont worry our Media dont show much of a Indian good image but they do sometimes when its a bit big..mostly when they do its 70% times negative my guess...
If its CPKEC then Kashmir will go miles in economy and India can open trade route from Pakistan to Afghanistan/Iran and further...India can give access to west countries like Banladesh, Nepal etc
China and India may become good friends and Indian could buy cheap products + The Arms buying will decrease and it'll help solving the problems of the citizens from both countries :) Damn thats called a bright future
our govt has been thinking about the long pending gas pipeline project through pakistan, which could be very prosperous for our region.......if we see the CPEC project....India is indirectly a part of it......since Kashmir belongs to both India and Pakistan at this moment......it would certainly be a very good development for Kashmir........i would like to see economic and sports rivalry between India and Pakistan now........no wars......"STOP PROXY WARS"

Now I dont have even a slightly amount of doubt that your pea sized brain is filled with nothing but dumbness and stupidity...

Your and a fanboy and Im Real.

India is home ground to many terrorists and I can count other matters like rape, hunger and etc....
(So open a new thread if u got some guts(if u do) and we can disscuss it throughly)

Pakistan Army is conducting Operations against terrorists groups supported, trained and Sponsor by India...

Yes America has conduct many Drone strikes but it took permission from Pakistan to strike and yes many terrorists have been killed.

Iran what plays is called Iranian cross-border violation...I hardly see any terrorists most of the time.

ANA is firing on Pakistan Army Posts mostly...Afghan cross-border violation.Same as India does...

I think Pakistan has Haqqani network.

A guy from a country whose Prime minister is a terrorist is calling others home of terrorists, "Give Me A Break".I havent provide any proof on Lakhvi so he is innocent victim of an Indian fraud theory.As for Dawood I dont find him self Pakistani and I dont think he lives here too.As for Osama its a shame but ISI and CIA was working together until America backstabbed Pakistan and took the trophy.

No Pakistan wasnt home to world so called jihadis.Yes Pakistan used to train some of them against the soviets but not alone...America and some others too were there...Pakistan learnt its lesson many years ago not a couple and is doing successful operations and the world admits it except India.
i somehow believe USA attacked itself, so that their war industry gets a huge kick......u know about the amount of goods,tanks,apg,humvee's,drones,fighters,guns and artillery guns they have used......(but since no one believes this, no one accepts it)..............same goes for us 26/11 as u spoke could have been a work of RAW but since no one believes Pakistan theory ends here.........I mean anything could be real.......and I as an Indian believe that at this present day weaker the Pakistan, better for India....our govt thought army can organize a coup if given too many powers......thus our defence budget is still below $50 billion dollars, but new govt thinks differently....they want to save the country and finish this Kashmir issue once in for all.......that's why the modernization has been kicked on.....Its a threat for Pakistan i agree, but more than Pakistan its a threat for China......because Chinese respect strength and we want to rise to atleast that level where we can at least protect our land.....

Pakistanis and World agencies laughing on Indian staged drama: full program :

:woot:
yes yes off course shakargarh is on mars and bhout badi bohondi harkat kardi india ne........LOC toh par bhi nahi sakti......RAW Did the planning, Got Chinese weapons made in china....got GPS made in china, and also were shouting Islamic quotes........why will an indian die as a pakistani???? and why will a Pakistani not die for money????:azn:

our govt has been thinking about the long pending gas pipeline project through pakistan, which could be very prosperous for our region.......if we see the CPEC project....India is indirectly a part of it......since Kashmir belongs to both India and Pakistan at this moment......it would certainly be a very good development for Kashmir........i would like to see economic and sports rivalry between India and Pakistan now........no wars......"STOP PROXY WARS"

i somehow believe USA attacked itself, so that their war industry gets a huge kick......u know about the amount of goods,tanks,apg,humvee's,drones,fighters,guns and artillery guns they have used......(but since no one believes this, no one accepts it)..............same goes for us 26/11 as u spoke could have been a work of RAW but since no one believes Pakistan theory ends here.........I mean anything could be real.......and I as an Indian believe that at this present day weaker the Pakistan, better for India....our govt thought army can organize a coup if given too many powers......thus our defence budget is still below $50 billion dollars, but new govt thinks differently....they want to save the country and finish this Kashmir issue once in for all.......that's why the modernization has been kicked on.....Its a threat for Pakistan i agree, but more than Pakistan its a threat for China......because Chinese respect strength and we want to rise to atleast that level where we can at least protect our land.....
I dont think India will join the gas pipeline project when its through Pakistan.But if they do it'll be great for the region...

According to me India isnt a part of CPEC even indirectly because one India has concerns over it etc...

I think Gilgit-Baltistan shouldnt be counted in Kashmir because it never was until Dogra Raj for a period etc you can search it but no offense.

I love to see Pakistan and Indian rivalry too in Ecnomice, sports and others sections too with peace and proxy should be stopped by both because peace and war are two different things...

---------------------------------------------------

Nope USA didnt attacked it self but it really wanted this War because is what makes you modernize the defence sector and they got it any means necessary...

I didnt said Raw was involved but it could have been...I cant say and we both wont believe each other and again we need to have really good relations to do believe...

And your right as an Indian(Respect) there is a populer belief that the "Weaker the Pakistan is the more is good for India" but here we do take but dont take as much as India that India is a huge(but big) threat and we know that Pakistan can defend it self without a doubt etc...

I dont think "Modi-Sarkar" wil try to solve the Kashmir dispute even if wants to or not because it'll be like a Political suicide...Hope you get my point...Your defence bugdet is enough to keep Pakistan on foot but not enough to scare one"

Yes China respects the power and strenght of others but he is a big player in the region and knows how to defend as its Army is too advance even for India who is a big player as well but China isnt that big of a threat that India media has made them look...China wont fall in a War with Pakistan against India
If India some time attacks but it'll provide equips and stuff in hard times as a friend...

:china: :pakistan:
India.gif

Your another fanboy and Im Real.

I think Pakistan has banned Haqqani network.

You think doesn't count for shit kid...

Do you have any proof for any of your rants?..don't bother giving pakistani links..Coz they lie through their teeth..

I can provide thousands of links to news from all around the world for what I said.

Lol..on the "permitted" drone strikes and the obl op..you are the only country that "permits" a foreign country to kill a 1000 of your civilians by drone..also "permits" a foreign country to send in marines and choppers to kill a iidden terrorist.

Here's a few

Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists - The Express Tribune

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/09/1...germany.7444088.html?pagewanted=all&referrer=

Western militants still flocking to Pakistan - The Express Tribune

Canadian Minister blames Pakistan for supporting insurgency, having safe havens for terrorists

Last edited:

Do you have any proof for any of your rants?..don't bother giving pakistani links..Coz they lie through their teeth..

I can provide thousands of links to news from all around the world for what I said.

Lol..on the "permitted" drone strikes and the obl op..you are the only country that "permits" a foreign country to kill a 1000 of your civilians by drone..also "permits" a foreign country to send in marines and choppers to kill a iidden terrorist.

Here's a few

Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists - The Express Tribune

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/09/1...germany.7444088.html?pagewanted=all&referrer=

Canadian Minister blames Pakistan for supporting insurgency, having safe havens for terrorists
Your just another ignorant fanboy...
As one can see in your -12 rating...
And you disappointment me playing an old Indian trick...

This must be enough for an pea sized brain...

Narendra Modi is the biggest terrorist in India, says Nitishs minister - NDTV

Rahul Gandhi blames Modi for terrorist activities in Kashmir - The Times of India

Modi, Gujarat riots and beyond - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

PM Modi features in Google's ‘Top 10 criminals’ list - The Express Tribune

Its just your prime minister do you want more?
"If you want to prove your stupidity open a thread and disscuss it throughly"..."Or get lost and dont quote me with an off topic post"

~You dont even worth a crap...

Here's a few

Your just another ignorant fanboy...
As one can see in your -12 rating...
And you disappointment me playing an old Indian trick...

This must be enough for an pea sized brain...

Narendra Modi is the biggest terrorist in India, says Nitishs minister - NDTV

Rahul Gandhi blames Modi for terrorist activities in Kashmir - The Times of India

Modi, Gujarat riots and beyond - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

PM Modi features in Google's ‘Top 10 criminals’ list - The Express Tribune

Its just your prime minister do you want more?
"If you want to prove your stupidity open a thread and disscuss it throughly"..."Or get lost and dont quote me with an off topic post"

~You dont even worth a crap...

Prolly a misfire by iaf on some imaginery launch pads followed by a pre announced day time Pakistani strikes on real military installations deep inside rss mainland. After that the Indian generals instead of doing a counter strike or even thinking of it gonna hide behind their politicians to simmer things down. Bunch a pussy trillions $$$ worth Suppa military we have as our adversary.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom