What's new

What should be done to Increase Religious tolerance in Pakistan/ serious Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cannot have rebuttal about something you romanticize about

and refuse to do critical analysis about.
Same goes to you...You cant criticize everything and give it position between reality and myth!

I have not romanticize but explained which I doubt you read...

Guys what do you think, What should be done to increase religious tolerance in pakistan?
Do we need changes in constituition or we need to deal with these unwanted elements with Iron Hand?
it is difficult to change the present generation but future generation certainly can be modified through education..nice and informative textbooks focussed on comprehensive and indepth knowledge should be introduced.most importantly pakistan should give up 'not india' idea and should focus on industry,innnovation and infrastructure.

Why is it not being done is because we are in this confused debate who is liberal and who is not.

When America was teaching us jihad is good and we were getting dollars for it, we radicalized our society to gain a geopolitical objective. Well America got its purpose, we got shit.

Now America is teachign us terrorism is bad and all of a sudden the orientation of our so called liblerals is the same.

If we cant reason and think whats happening around us, we cant find a reight direction.

To bring back tolerance and education in our society we do need our citizen informed of Islam. We dont need everyone to be a scholar but at least educated about it.

Honestly, we dont even have basic education of Islam. If we had it, we would not have had so much chaos, indiscipline, lack of merit and lack of hygiene in our lives, cities and streets.

Chalo ji

Aaa gya Amreeka beech main.

Now all hell will break lose and who cares about the subject line anywys

Bhai jaan

they butchered each other

That is much lower than anyone of us now in 2014 can bring anywhere lower than that
None of the Khalifa butchered each other mr. expert in history...It was either their followers who understood differently of the reality or some maniac with ziati dushmani!

I have not romanticize but explained which I doubt you read...

simply saying sister

simply saying.

That if you cannot criticize Khulafa (which by the way was invented after the death of Mohammad pbuh)

then obviously you are romanticizing.

Some idiots who want to call themselves liberal and secular and very advanced in their thought are going crazy here. They keep bringing Khulfa e Rasheden here. It shows their lack of knowledge.

Khulfa e Rasheedeen have a very unique place in history of Islam that even Quran endorses. Bringing them down to your uneducated and filthy level and comparing their lives with your unfulfilled lifestyle that promotes friends and families to positions that they dont deserve is not only a reflection of your bias, but also your jahalat.

We are today what we are because of the way we have built our personalities. If we have not educated ourselves, have not created systems based on merit, have adopted wrong values and proudly espouse them, what has Islam and Khulfa e Rasheedeen got to do with it!

@FaujHistorian is scared of the word sharia so he will blast against the Khalifa Rashidun because they were the only ones who successfully implemented the laws back in the day. This however also shows his total lack of knowledge about sharia because his view is that the Taliban is following the version the Khalifa Rashidun followed.

Great.

I think you are ready to build your own little mosque called "Just a place of worship".

open to Hindus, Christians, Jews, Salafis, Ayatullis, Mullis, and yes Ahmadis too,.

Correct?
He said about Muslims...It shows even you are not sure who a Muslim is?! :unsure:

None of the Khalifa butchered each other mr. expert in history...It was either their followers who understood differently of the reality or some maniac with ziati dushmani!

Ali and Ayesha (rah squared) were not really sending each other flowers.

He said about Muslims...It shows even you are not sure who a Muslim is?! :unsure:

figure of speech sister

figure of speech.

A hindu may survive after visiting Shia mosque in Iraq,

A wahabi will not.

simply saying sister

simply saying.

That if you cannot criticize Khulafa (which by the way was invented after the death of Mohammad pbuh)

then obviously you are romanticizing.
The fact is ...their lives had not much to do with ours...that is why I wont even lecture you about what you wrote...The point is Why are we not following Islam = Quran ? Why do we want to take everything else on the planet into account accept the Quran?

and so? They are dead! Get over it! Move on! Because the followers of them had this disease of lingering in the past did Muslims fall soo far down it is unimaginable!

figure of speech sister

figure of speech.

A hindu may survive after visiting Shia mosque in Iraq,

A wahabi will not.
Say whatever you want...I am not bothered about that...I am more interested in why is it happening on my land?!

.The point is Why are we not following Islam = Quran ? Why do we want to take everything else on the planet into account accept the Quran?

Because we are too romantic about the Islamist past and cr@p known as fiqh/Sharia.

Both of these things are as far way from Quran as distant galaxies or even farther.

Hope this helps.

Bhai jaan

they butchered each other

That is much lower than anyone of us now in 2014 can bring anywhere lower than that

Abu Bakr did not fight Umar RA, Usman RA, or Ali RA. Even when Ali RA didn't approve of the leadership of his successors he did not fight them in order to maintain unity and even gave Bayah to them. Abu Bakr died a normal death, while Umar RA was murdered by a disgruntled non Muslim so that is two Khalifa who died without "butchering one another" as you put it. Then there was Usman RA (btw he voted for Ali RA to be Khalifa but others voted for him) and he was assasinated by disgruntled Muslims but what you seem to forget is that outside his house it was Hasan RA and Hussain RA who stood guard (if Ali RA was intent on butchering Usman RA why did he allow his sons to stand guard outside his home?). Finally Ali RA himself was Khalifa and his war against Aisha RA was based on his pardoning the murderers of Usman RA but even after he defeated her army he pardoned her too.

This is the history so pray tell me which revisionist bull shit you have read where the Khalifa Rashidun "butchered each other"?

and so? They are dead! Get over it! Move on! Because the followers of them had this disease of lingering in the past did Muslims fall soo far down it is unimaginable!
!

Please point your guns towards bloody Ayatullahs and Mullahs.

Denounce them for carrying the hate that is 1400 years old.
Denounce their Sharia and their Fiqh

and Pakisanis if they can do that

They will come out of the gutter and BS we are in right now.

you know when i asked this to my qari sahab when i was in sixth grade :D, I was asked to STFU and stop asking these questions
you are touching very sensitive parts of Islamic history, so expect emotional outbursts from people here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom