What's new

What should be done to Increase Religious tolerance in Pakistan/ serious Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
so after 25 pages can anybody summarize what are the main suggestions. anyone?

I could say education, morality, acceptance of differences etc but that would be complete and utter bullshit, what we need first and foremost is an inner desire to change and if that is not present then no amount of education etc will work to out favor.....

oh so you saying in order to understand Quran, I need to believe in it?

i thought it was the opposite you know...You understand first and than decide whether or not to believe in it..!
No mr. twisitng words efficiently

I am saying if you dont believe in it then dont bother those lines...Simple!

Not funny but the truth!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut we have a derailer but I will answer him hopefully it will avoid any further derailing!

The Pakistan Penal Code prohibits blasphemy against any recognised religion, providing penalties ranging from a fine to death. An accusation of blasphemy commonly subjects the accused, police, lawyers, and judges to harassment, threats, and attacks. An accusation is sometimes the prelude to vigilantism and rioting.

so
i was right.

You are not a Pakistani minority again read page 1 ....
he said hindus not indians. hope you understand the difference,and what he actually meant.

@Dem!god . . . bro .. is it just me or we were really asked to no to quote someone ever again on this forum . . . ???

u know what i mean. . . .

-2-37-.gif

so i was right.

he said hindus not indians. hope you understand the difference,and what he actually meant.

Might as well be for the poster you are arguing with. @Talon conflated Brahmins with rapists.

I could say education, morality, acceptance of differences etc but that would be complete and utter bullshit, what we need first and foremost is an inner desire to change and if that is not present then no amount of education etc will work to out favor.....

Precisely. Actually that's what Indians need too in a major way.

you are just trying to avoid giving answer to my question. and i have already given my suggestion about the topic. You can't make Islam tolerant by claiming other religions have lost their "true teachings".

Well, it has to. It is still a young religion. compared to a lot of the major religions. It posits itself as a revision and improvement of the Abrahamic faiths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom