What's new

What’s Up With the Jews? Read carefully......before posting

Tell me some thing iPakMan !
Lets assume Hinduism is the most ancient religion in the world.
Tell me please, what are your views about it ?
What does Jewish religion tell us about other religions and what does Jewish religion say about Pagan religions ?

I will interested to learn.

My views about Hinduism? It is a very admirable religion that teaches tolerance and acceptance of other religions, teaches that all life is sacred and therefore to be loved and cherished, and that one must try to do no harm in word nor action. In short, i have great respect for Hinduism.

Get yourself educated dude. :rolleyes: not all of us Hindus are "pagans"

And why do we care what other religions think of us? We respect Jews, Muslims, Christians just as we respect Dharmic religions such as Jains, Buddhists and Sikhs. Yes we have fundamentalists, but seriously which religion/race/country doesn't?

I asked the questions to some one else ....

As for education ...
As for knowledge, All Abrahamic religions ( Jewish -> Christianity -> Islam ) share a common understanding and history.
So I was trying to learn and educate my self from an Abramic follower.

Is this reason enough to keep Hindus out of such debates hence forth ?

^^^^
What are you talking about? Japan doesn't have f-22/f-35??

If it did, it got washed away. I wouldn't drive a POS Toyota to save my life.

stop drinking that melamine milk when did i said japan had the f-22-f35

"poor japan such a subervient bunch to uncle sam, it is always the first to get uncle sam latest toys, like f-22 f-35, aegis"???

u no spak anglish? doo much hard wok in fuktory?

can a poor smuck working as a chinese food delivery boy can even afford a toyota?

Eveything is relative.

But to use the example that because westerners eat curry and sushi, they can't be anti asian is the height of mindnumbing nonsense.

-considering that the average canadian eat asian food(chinese, vietnamese, thai, japanese, korean) 5 days a week, every other white family consist of 2 biological kids a dog and an adopted asian kid(mostly girl) and goes shopping a dollar store and walmart/ 3 times every week....yah westerners really anti-asian.-

yes because that's exactly what I said right?

its ok there bud, just because 1 fat white chick rejected you doesn't westersner hate you okay?

stop drinking that melamine milk when did i said japan had the f-22-f35

"poor japan such a subervient bunch to uncle sam, it is always the first to get uncle sam latest toys, like f-22 f-35, aegis"???

u no spak anglish? doo much hard wok in fuktory?

can a poor smuck working as a chinese food delivery boy can even afford a toyota?

Dude, I went to an Ivy League school. My "anglish" is probably 100 times better that your Nip-English. My university had the number one ranked English program in the United States when I was there.

I just came back from a talk on the economic impact of the quake by the chief representative for BOJ to the US, he couldn't speak "angrish" worth sh!t either. Neither can you. Read your own sentence again about the F-22/F-35. The US doesn't sell the F-22 to anybody despite Nippon's repeated requests.

As for that POS Toyota, I only buy German and we buy a new car every year, so cut the crap about the Chinese delivery bs.

-considering that the average canadian eat asian food(chinese, vietnamese, thai, japanese, korean) 5 days a week, every other white family consist of 2 biological kids a dog and an adopted asian kid(mostly girl) and goes shopping a dollar store and walmart/ 3 times every week....yah westerners really anti-asian.-

yes because that's exactly what I said right?

SO WHAT if westerners eat Asian food? even if you stuffed your big mouth full of sushi and fries you can still be an anti-asian bigot.

That's the point you're having difficulty with.

About Asian kid adoption I wouldn't know. Presumably you're one and look how brain dead you turned out.

its ok there bud, just because 1 fat white chick rejected you doesn't westersner hate you okay?

you're the first in fact.

@kamakazi........ dude ur english is so awesome tht ur username is incorrect........the actual word is kamikazi.

Back
Top Bottom