What's new

What’s Up With the Jews? Read carefully......before posting

India goes back thousands of years while Pakistan originated from the British colony of India. What is this world`s name you call home?

im talking about hindu not india stupid .... blah blah blah blah pakistan emerged for british colony my foot

use binoculars for reading from now on

The fact that Hindus are very similar to the Jews

they are all jews in the vid..which "jews" are you similar to?as you can see in the vid..they are quite different within themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Discrimination against Jews is not a problem today.

I don't need to say that in US brainwashed media the typical Chinese isn't Jet Li but William Hung. The fact is, for some of the racist things people say against Chinese, they'd be put in prison if they were said about blacks or Jews.

US's whites and jews are on the same level.

Maybe if we were talking about in Russia, yeah there anti semitism is a problem. But not in the West. In the West, anti Chinese is a problem.

I generally agree. I'm trying to work out who doesn't love Jewish people. They're all over Hollywood, everyone probably has a fan here or there.

as far as religious groups go, Muslims would get more discrimination than Jews.

im talking about hindu not india stupid .... blah blah blah blah pakistan emerged for british colony my foot

use binoculars for reading from now on

Again, Hinduism is the indigenous religious tradition of the Indian Subcontinent. It is the oldest living major religion in the world, the Hindus had a home for thousands of years and it was the Indian subcontinent, while Islam didn`t even exist yet. Do you even realize from which race you are? Where you came from? Do you realize that your ancestors were Indians themselves before Islam?

West is anti chinese and asian???

that's a fucken good 1.

considering that the average canadian eat asian food(chinese, vietnamese, thai, japanese, korean) 5 days a week, every other white family consist of 2 biological kids a dog and an adopted asian kid(mostly girl) and goes shopping a dollar store and walmart/ 3 times every week....yah westerners really anti-asian.

look at this place 100% all chinese living in canada have their loyalty towards china? what a joke.

how you expect the world to respect a country that behave like a little girl and have a hitsy fit when being criticized. who the hell is going to respect a country that trout out a "cute" girl to the world in the olympic opening ceremony to sing while the real talent was being hidden because she was deemed not "cute" enough.

who going to respect a country that the only time you can muster some balls is when dealing with unarmed monks while bowing yoru head when the the europeans and american lecture you.

there's a different between hate and respect. the West doesn't hate china but defintely dont respect china. btw respect isnt through the gun. so please chiense internet warriors spare me the talk of how macho and brave the pla will be.

think about this, when it comes to US vs China, everybody is suppose to root for the underdogs...but in this case rarely anybody is rooting for the underdog. you country lack civility, look at your neighborhood...
who's your friend? does canada or mexico look to china to balance out the US? how come all your neighbors are runnign tot he US?

back tot the topic, jews are exceptionally bright people... when your're sick, your wife need to give birth or your kids need help from a teacher, more likely than not it will be a jew at your service.

that's a fucken good 1.

considering that the average canadian eat asian food(chinese, vietnamese, thai, japanese, korean) 5 days a week, every other white family consist of 2 biological kids a dog and an adopted asian kid(mostly girl) and goes shopping a dollar store and walmart/ 3 times every week....yah westerners really anti-asian.

Eating asian food doesn't mean one can't hate asians.

dont be so silly.

back tot the topic, jews are exceptionally bright people... when your're sick, your wife need to give birth or your kids need help from a teacher, more likely than not it will be a jew at your service.

most jews i know are exceptionally dumb. what's your point?

Again, Hinduism is the indigenous religious tradition of the Indian Subcontinent. It is the oldest living major religion in the world, the Hindus had a home for thousands of years and it was the Indian subcontinent, while Islam didn`t even exist yet. Do you even realize from which race you are? Where you came from? Do you realize that your ancestors were Indians themselves before Islam?

never heard such foolishness. but because i'm not interested in educating you i shall not point out the fallacious statements.

Tell me some thing iPakMan !
Lets assume Hinduism is the most ancient religion in the world.
Tell me please, what are your views about it ?
What does Jewish religion tell us about other religions and what does Jewish religion say about Pagan religions ?

I will interested to learn.

that's a fucken good 1.

look at this place 100% all chinese living in canada have their loyalty towards china? what a joke.

how you expect the world to respect a country that behave like a little girl and have a hitsy fit when being criticized. who the hell is going to respect a country that trout out a "cute" girl to the world in the olympic opening ceremony to sing while the real talent was being hidden because she was deemed not "cute" enough.

who going to respect a country that the only time you can muster some balls is when dealing with unarmed monks while bowing yoru head when the the europeans and american lecture you.

there's a different between hate and respect. the West doesn't hate china but defintely dont respect china. btw respect isnt through the gun. so please chiense internet warriors spare me the talk of how macho and brave the pla will be.

think about this, when it comes to US vs China, everybody is suppose to root for the underdogs...but in this case rarely anybody is rooting for the underdog. you country lack civility, look at your neighborhood...
who's your friend? does canada or mexico look to china to balance out the US? how come all your neighbors are runnign tot he US?

It's kind of tough when you have your military and economy tied behind your backs like Japan, and has to be subservient or else..., in any case, Japan had to look up to the USA for security precisely because they have their own military crimped by the USA themselves, and the very moment Japan unified as a whole to evict the US military from their country, is the moment where we see problems like Toyota manufacturing errors, massive recalls, G8 ganging up on Japan on the currency issue, Japan is virtually entirely dependent on USA economy and security, China and South Korea and South East Asia and South Asia are not, so the complications that come from not kissing and pursuing their own national interests are minimal than when Japan does the same. Japan simply has too much territorial dispute in Asia, which includes Russia, China, and South Korea, no matter how you see it Japan walks a delicate balance, and as they all say just because they don't cuss you for your race, it's simply because they no longer sees you as a threat to them, if that is respect then fine, you can live with that.

can i just go on blabbering a whole incoherent paragraph?

but yeah you're right poor japan

poor toyota... toyota is in real trouble its only worth as of TODAY $128 billions almost eclipsing the combine capt of gm/ford/ daimlerchrysler $46b/$27b/72b

yeah poor dam japan such a subservient bunch, why couldn't be all independent and running things so her citizen can work 24/7 making dollar store crap for american shoppers

gee i wonder what poor japan would look like if there was no security arrangement with the USA? i wonder if russian and chinese leaders would sleep well at night if japan was left to fend for herself gee i wonder what japan would do???

what does a country like israel with hostile neighbours do? lets see they are arm to the teeth, and pack an arsenal of 200 hundred nukes just in case...and their biggest threat is iran.

what would a poor japan do when it got a craze north korean leader, the russian bear and the chinese ALL with nukes as hostile neighbors?

despite all the glamoring around here about japan 'needing' american for their security and chinese internet warrior dream of kicking american out if asia... chinese and russian leaders( you know the ones that actually got brains instead of keyboarding fantasies") are quite happy with the status quo.

poor japan such a subervient bunch to uncle sam, it is always the first to get uncle sam latest toys, like f-22 f-35, aegis,

too bad japan cant be as subservient as the UK, Australia, canada, and go into iraq and afghanistan on uncle sam's command.

btw the japanese people are more than happy with the security arrangement.

^^^^
What are you talking about? Japan doesn't have f-22/f-35??

If it did, it got washed away. I wouldn't drive a POS Toyota to save my life.

Don't waste your Time on Hammy, he is either a troll or one of the stupidest people on this forum. I ran into him before, there is no arguing with him, his mindset is clearly that of a fundamentalist.

@Topic:
The rampant anti-semitism from the Muslim world is now being imported into Europe. It is still a big problem since especially on the extremist left and the extremist right it is welcomed with open ears.
A little harsh truth:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me some thing iPakMan !
Lets assume Hinduism is the most ancient religion in the world.
Tell me please, what are your views about it ?
What does Jewish religion tell us about other religions and what does Jewish religion say about Pagan religions ?

I will interested to learn.

Get yourself educated dude. :rolleyes: not all of us Hindus are "pagans"

And why do we care what other religions think of us? We respect Jews, Muslims, Christians just as we respect Dharmic religions such as Jains, Buddhists and Sikhs. Yes we have fundamentalists, but seriously which religion/race/country doesn't?

only idiots who never lived a single day in the West or race card playing low esteem tool would think that Westerners are anti-asian.

Eveything is relative.

But to use the example that because westerners eat curry and sushi, they can't be anti asian is the height of mindnumbing nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom