What's new

what obstruct Bangladesh economy develop

Aeneas

Reaction score
when I see the map,I find the geography of Bangladesh like guangdong province and jiangshu province of China very much.both are delta of big river,both are populous.but why Bangladesh become so poor,and guangdong province and jiangshu province become the most developed region of China?

the same problem happened on Rangoon of Myanmar and Saigon of Vietnam.though I know economy of Saigon develops very fast in recent years.

when I see the map,I find the geography of Bangladesh like guangdong province and jiangshu province of China very much.both are delta of big river,both are populous.but why Bangladesh become so poor,and guangdong province and jiangshu province become the most developed region of China?

the same problem happened on Rangoon of Myanmar and Saigon of Vietnam.though I know economy of Saigon develops very fast in recent years.

all these occured due to coruption...and nothing else...lets see how far the new govt of Bangladesh can do for it...

how about Bangladesh education,is there enough educated worker or engineer?is there sufficient land、road、harbor、electrical power?

did deluge happen ever year?

Last edited:
btw when it comes to bangladesh y do we only see women leaders competing against each other. what happens to all the men. dont sue me for speaking against women rights or something lik that;) was just a question i wanted to ask for sometime.

how about Bangladesh education,is there enough educated worker or engineer?is there sufficient land、road、harbor、electrical power?

you know, the edexel makes the most tough question paper for Bangladesh in Asia, 'cause we have become hard to compete...and Bangladesh sometimes tops the entire Asia...if you dont believe me, you can compare the question papers made for Bangladesh to others in Asia...:)...and we have also got some good engineers...:)

you know, the edexel makes the most tough question paper for Bangladesh in Asia, 'cause we have become hard to compete...and Bangladesh sometimes tops the entire Asia...if you dont believe me, you can compare the question papers made for Bangladesh to others in Asia...:)...and we have also got some good engineers...:)

Edexcel creates tough questions for Asia in general when compared to Britain.

Bangladesh have good number of engineers and other expertise.But as soon as they get a chance abroad they leave the country.This is the failure of successive Govts. in BD.They turned the country into a pit.
Whatever development occured in BD,bulk of them done by private entrepreneurs and very little by Govt.That's where the problem lies.
However we are hopeful this time,lets see what happens.

Here you go!!! you know the answer. We got all the incompetent leaders. The main problems are immature leadership since 1981. They never put forward the education and human development as the first priority. Whatever achievement you see, are from private and no Govt involvement.
We had a target of achieving 100% literacy rate by 2006, hospital for every 6000 people. Those two projects were dumped by our then illeterate prime minister. She even never bothered to educate her own son!!!!!
SHAME...

It doesn't only happen to Bangladesh, but alot of other countries too
This braindrain is a bad development though, the government of Bangladesh should do its best to keep these educated people inside the country by offering good job opportunities/prospects aswell as a good salary.
Afterall, education paves the way for a prosperous and strong Bangladesh.
Same story applies to Pakistan, India, and other 3rd world countries.
However, everything takes alot of time and patience.
All these western nations had hundreds of years, if not thousands of years to develop.
We (Pak-Ind-BD) have achieved so much in so little time, things can only look better as time goes on.

btw when it comes to bangladesh y do we only see women leaders competing against each other.
political dynasties.Period.and it runs really deep in our country.

political dynasties.Period.and it runs really deep in our country.

Insh'Allah it's about to end after the next 5 years. Hasina's son Sajeeb is too incompetent and careless to rule. On top of that Zia's son Tareque is known for his cruel treatment against high-class businessmen, military officers, and police officers to ever get any chance of ruling again. :yahoo:

BD govt should count total amount of aid in terms of money BD has received from foreign countries since 1972.

last 40 years our politicians has just stolen every thing.

It doesn't only happen to Bangladesh, but alot of other countries too
This braindrain is a bad development though, the government of Bangladesh should do its best to keep these educated people inside the country by offering good job opportunities/prospects aswell as a good salary.
Afterall, education paves the way for a prosperous and strong Bangladesh.
Same story applies to Pakistan, India, and other 3rd world countries.
However, everything takes alot of time and patience.
All these western nations had hundreds of years, if not thousands of years to develop.
We (Pak-Ind-BD) have achieved so much in so little time, things can only look better as time goes on.

Bangladesh earns huge foreign exchange in remittance( compared to its GDP) due to those who work abroad. It is good for both, people who dont get opportunity inside get benefited by working outside, and bangladesh earns cash.

All poor countries are corrupt, be it India, pakistan or bangladesh.
Things are on right track anyway.

Back
Top Bottom