What's new

What Makes ISI among top Intelligece Agencies?

Yalking about resources with FIA than they have a very comptent force just like Elite force or Police ATS. FiA SIG has resources and equipment provided to them by FBI to track down the funding, they atleast do.that right?

Talking IB than you are right they are doing their job good but than comes the power of arrest, than whose job is it to amend their law my dear, is it mine?.....military has its own ways of doing things be it uk or us....like it or not.

@Mini Tank

ISI = 'External intelligence'. Protecting Pakistan's intetests abroad,as well as facilitating and protecting Pakistan's vital strategic assets. Now the last job is slowly being taken over by the newly formed Strategic Planning Division.

MI= "Internal Military Intelligence"
IB = "Internal security"
FIA = "Internal security"
Police = "Internal security"
Rangers/FC = Border security

"Technically" Finding and prosecuting terrorists is NOT ISI's job. The fact that they 'have' to do it,is putting strain on their own objectives and is an evidence of sheer incompetence and pathetic performance on part of the "Homeland Security" organs like the IB,Police,FIA.

To make matters worse,the 'free courts' are yet to prosecute their 'first' terrorist.

Do you wish to end LEJ and SES?....Demolish the Raiwind estate....they will die a terrible death.

Last edited by a moderator:
again that pathetic ignorant attitude .. why are you pinning everything on ISI , is it their job to protect every foreign touriist in Pakistan ?

If so them Fire the whole . IB , FIA & CIA & give their budget to ISI .. then yes you can talk until then please refrain from talking about thing you dont understand .

Going by his logic how is that 9/11 happened in CIA's America?
How is that these terrorists were training for months in Different American Airfields?
The so called best intel. agency in the world who has a budget more then pak's total was asleep?

Failures do happen. But intelligent people r those who learn from experiences n move on.

ISI is one of them.

Not trolling, but in my personal opinion, ISI is more interested in destabilizing its neighbours than making their own country stable.
That may be the reason for the current security scenarios in Pakistan.

Going by his logic how is that 9/11 happened in CIA's America?
How is that these terrorists were training for months in Different American Airfields?
The so called best intel. agency in the world who has a budget more then pak's total was asleep?

Failures do happen. But intelligent people r those who learn from experiences n move on.

ISI is one of them.

Dont forgot that there isn't a single major terror attack after 9/11 in US.

Yes!I agree with the the second part..here in India also,the no. of terror attack drastically reduced after 26/11 Mumbai attack.

I think the way managed to pull off the Mumbai attacks shows that they are a top organization.

Lmaoooo nah dw you were clearly busy hahaha I'm mean its black ops cmon I can wait haha xD jk
Yeah I do but I thought it would be nice to hear an isi agent tell the story :D lolol jk no but does the isi still suport them and does it have control over them? Iike would they listen to the isi?
Haha oh yeah so how bad do yiu have to be to get in?
it was hard multi-tasking...playing black ops on one side and replying here...in the end i logged off pdf and put my phone down.
If you want to know about Pakistan's support for Afghan taliban than i suggest you read into US- Taliban peace talks in Qatar, , what role haqqanis had to play in their and how Pakistan refused to attack Haqqani sanctuaries in Pakisatn when US asked them 2 years ago (in 2011). Now the same haqqani network is on the table with US----The same Haqqani network which has been labled as Terrorist organization by your state department....its a mess dear and we will derail the thread. but just do some reading on the subjects i mentioned above....
oh you really need to be a bad bad bad person to get in....you should have the skills like tieing up a talib to chair , with his hands and feet tied, you should be able to tickle his feet with feather and extract the needed information...

The ISI is not responsible for hiring obese (tondu) idiots in the police and FIA. It is their job to work on the intel provided by the ISI.

If the police dept. and the FIA have collectively failed to apprehend criminals/terrorists and the courts are just freeing these guys, then how is the ISI responsible ????

Men fighting in tribal agencies against terrorists,breaching in the terrorist lines and putting their lives at stake 24/7,risking their throats to be slit any moment for our security,men going beyond border risking with their lives and life long torture and yet we internet warriors dare to call them incompetent,thats just ignorantly unfair...

Men fighting in tribal agencies against terrorists,breaching in the terrorist lines and putting their lives at stake 24/7,risking their throats to be slit any moment for our security,men going beyond border risking with their lives and life long torture and yet we internet warriors dare to call them incompetent,thats just ignorantly unfair...

Sir, the intent of the noble warriors is not in doubt; the results are, however.

I am interested to know how much ISI is involved in BD

I think the way managed to pull off the Mumbai attacks shows that they are a top organization.

Of course they are among the top in the world.

Which other intelligence agency has the capability to run an entire country ?

Yes, because CIA uses 'ISI volunteer' squad to seek out Taliban hideout and drones hell out of them (talibs).

most people give answer to this.
They keep India busy. But by this they have invited thousand problems to them....failure bangladesh mission,taliban, balouchistan etc..

Don't you just love our Indian friends. Since nobody gave them any attention because we were discussing Pakistan's internal problems, they had to say something offensive so we can give them attention :laughcry:.

Lets ignore the Indian trolls and discuss issues that are important to Pakistan :pakistan:

Where is superpower ISI ??!!!

WTF :what:

This is a domestic issue, do you expect the ISI to be everywhere all the time?

The ISI's primary objective is External Espionage and Counter Intelligence, not domestic. The question you should be asking is where are the domestic intelligence agencies? Why are the domestic intelligence agencies staffed with such incompetent political lackeys? Why is their governance extremely horrible? Why is all the blame and responsibility shifted to the ISI?

The ISI thwarted more than 500 plots during the elections by these violent extremists. 1000's of plots have been blocked by the ISI but we don't get to hear about it. How many plots have been thwarted by our domestic intelligence agencies? Why is it that all these domestic intelligence agencies suffer from severe mis governance? Why isn' their any effort to reorganize these agencies? Why is all the blame always shifted on the ISI? I am sure if all the domestic intelligence agencies are scrapped, and their budget transferred to ISI, the results would be a lot better.

First off ISI is not a true intelligence agency, it is a military intelligence agency with a limited scope and budget. True (civilian) Intelligence agencies need huge budget and resources for spying, intelligence gathering, counter espionage, etc.

ISI gets a very small allotment from within the defence forces budget, which itself is peanuts for our requirements.

Back
Top Bottom