What's new

What Makes ISI among top Intelligece Agencies?

Dont forgot that there isn't a single major terror attack after 9/11 in US.

Yes!I agree with the the second part..here in India also,the no. of terror attack drastically reduced after 26/11 Mumbai attack.

The comment wasnt for u people. So i will appreciate if u stay out of this.

it was hard multi-tasking...playing black ops on one side and replying here...in the end i logged off pdf and put my phone down.
If you want to know about Pakistan's support for Afghan taliban than i suggest you read into US- Taliban peace talks in Qatar, , what role haqqanis had to play in their and how Pakistan refused to attack Haqqani sanctuaries in Pakisatn when US asked them 2 years ago (in 2011). Now the same haqqani network is on the table with US----The same Haqqani network which has been labled as Terrorist organization by your state department....its a mess dear and we will derail the thread. but just do some reading on the subjects i mentioned above....
oh you really need to be a bad bad bad person to get in....you should have the skills like tieing up a talib to chair , with his hands and feet tied, you should be able to tickle his feet with feather and extract the needed information...

Ohh I see...I will look into that and thank you :) lmfaoooo but how do they ,know if you are really that bad? :P

Sir, the intent of the noble warriors is not in doubt; the results are, however.

You are right and no where i have said thumbs up for a brilliant job isis, but my only problem is i hate people blaming just one entity for every single incident out there.

You are right and no where i have said thumbs up for a brilliant job isis, but my only problem is i hate people blaming just one entity for every single incident out there.

I understand you perfectly Sir, but please remember that blame gets thrown around very cavalierly when things go awry.

I understand you perfectly Sir, but please remember that blame gets thrown around very cavalierly when things go awry.

in simple words our leaders have failed us be it a general or an IG or a CM......nobody guves a damn and the best thing about it, we people don't care.....

Ohh I see...I will look into that and thank you :) lmfaoooo but how do they ,know if you are really that bad? :P

I aint tell you that...the next thing i know they are recruiting an amreeki double agent like you :sick:

in simple words our leaders have failed us be it a general or an IG or a CM......nobody guves a damn and the best thing about it, we people don't care.....

Yes Sir, they have failed and failed us very badly. Now it is just a matter of the consequences to catch up with us all, some soon and some later, but catch up they will surely.

this thread is absolutely non sense! i was really fond of ISI till 2007!.. after that when suicide attacks started, Baluchistan started burning and our ISI was failing at every front.. from eastern borders till western borders.. black water and indian agents were spreading chaos in the country.. and recently what failed ISI was attack on ziarat residency, hazara town blast, karachi situation, nanga parbat massacre,.. i am compelled to admit that ISI is a big failure in recent times... absolutely ZERO intelligence!!!

I aint tell you that...the next thing i know they are recruiting an amreeki double agent like you :sick:

Meeeee????? A double agent?????? Gasp..never :D mwahahahsha lol jk jk b4 u report me haha
Sorry was watching the movie Salt again today, so got carried away :P

calling it a Top intelligence agency? come on I know it is national pride and all, but had we had an agency like ISI in our CIA. we would have dissolved it. let's us speak with clarity and honesty for a moment here.

considering the mess they made out of pakistan with supporting religious zealots, considering now the mess they created is eating away at Pakistan and has turned inward, considering that they can't control/ failed at intelligence gathering to prevent the daily bombings - how can you in all honesty say the word top...

Back
Top Bottom