What's new

What Makes ISI among top Intelligece Agencies?

Let me know when you have some thing .. it is very easy to talk like a king sitting on a chair with a AC in the room , when you are in the field .. tu lag patay jaatay hain .. so stop this nonsense of your and go watch pogo .. this is not your stage .

ahh yes and about Baluchistan , when agencies actually do something .. you start crying about missing persons .. and when they stop you start crying again blaming agencies for not catching those people .. make up your mind first what you want .. instead of trying to be a internet Justice hero .. while you know nothing about anything .
How do you know so much about the agency, just curious? :)

I swear to god you work for them haha I'm watching you :D well creators ? Then the security situation I guess? N nh the amreeki agent is planning on turning you into a double ;)
Sorry for the.delayed response iwas playing black ops 2 :D
You dont know who created taliban and who supported them?....
Nah I dont work for them am just being devil's advocate here :angel:...they dont hire angels like me.....:(......

Since a couple of people are talking about Balochistan, I want to add something.

The road to Khuzdar has been blocked for traffic since a week by the local Mengal...go and search why!

And another thing regarding Balochistan, FC is king, ISI is the 2IC...now whether that is good or bad, make up your mind.

Read that and yes no one among the.liberals will say anything on that....after all BLA are the strayed friends

Since a couple of people are talking about Balochistan, I want to add something.

The road to Khuzdar has been blocked for traffic since a week by the local Mengal...go and search why!

And another thing regarding Balochistan, FC is king, ISI is the 2IC...now whether that is good or bad, make up your mind.

Is local mengal pro or anti Pakistani?

again that pathetic ignorant attitude .. why are you pinning everything on ISI , is it their job to protect every foreign touriist in Pakistan ?

If so them Fire the whole . IB , FIA & CIA & give their budget to ISI .. then yes you can talk until then please refrain from talking about thing you dont understand .
Bro frorget FIA.They totally suck.But IB played a Great role to stop sectarian killings.IB's Chief of Karachi got his son killed by Sipah e Sahaba.
But there is a shocking rule...IB doesnt have power to arrest someone...
Now Police is not gona trace the Ahsanullah Ahsan bro..

Of course they are among the top in the world.

Which other intelligence agency has the capability to run an entire country ?

You ''Pakistani awaam'' are eternally ungreatful...That mentality of yours cannot be changed...

You lot never thanked us the overseas pakistanis about how much we helped in your nuclear and missile prpgram by breakig into Russian mafia,and via them getting hold of critical components..on ISI's unpaid request...

Without ISI and the overseas Pakistanis you would have become mashed potatoes long ago..

ISI won over Soviet union....and i am confident that the current ongoing war between Pakistan and USA via Proxies will be eventually won....

There is a great proverb in Urdu,,, "Us doodh ka faida kia jo bakri mayng-nay daal kar dai" No one denying Bakri crucial role,,, but the way of handling things and repeated failures.

Is local mengal pro or anti Pakistani?

The day he returned to pakistan before elections he termed fc , isi as enemy and BLA as "naraz doost" on hamid mir show.....the same naraz doost of his bombed ziarat....

Bro frorget FIA.They totally suck.But IB played a Great role to stop sectarian killings.IB's Chief of Karachi got his son killed by Sipah e Sahaba.
But there is a shocking rule...IB doesnt have power to arrest someone...
Now Police is not gona trace the Ahsanullah Ahsan bro..

If FIA sucks than looks like you dont give a damn.....but when ISI sucks you have a problem with that, isnt that hypocrisy?....

If FIA sucks than looks like you dont give a damn.....but when ISI sucks you have a problem with that, isnt that hypocrisy?....

Hypocrisy of @F.O.X is he knows IB does not have power to arrest someone, They are only great at electronic interceptions, phones tapping , electronic intel. If they have to pickup someone they have to use Police and local LEA. They have to involve other entities.

And we all know how thing works in Pakistan.

Problem of FIA, their SIG doesnot have such unlimited resources to counter each and every other threat terrorists are posing

now it leaves ISI. ISI has got resources, arrest powers, to conduct operations themselves. That's why they get the most negative perception out there if something goes wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the.delayed response iwas playing black ops 2 :D
You dont know who created taliban and who supported them?....
Nah I dont work for them am just being devil's advocate here :angel:...they dont hire angels like me.....:(......

Lmaoooo nah dw you were clearly busy hahaha I'm mean its black ops cmon I can wait haha xD jk
Yeah I do but I thought it would be nice to hear an isi agent tell the story :D lolol jk no but does the isi still suport them and does it have control over them? Iike would they listen to the isi?
Haha oh yeah so how bad do yiu have to be to get in?

Hypocrisy of @F.O.X is he knows IB does not have power to arrest someone, They are only great at electronic interceptions, phones tapping , electronic intel. If they have to pickup someone they have to use Police and local LEA. They have to involve other entities.

And we all know how thing works in Pakistan.

Problem of FIA, their SIG doesnot have such unlimited resources to counter each and every other threat terrorists are posing

now it leaves ISI. ISI has got resources, arrest powers, to conduct operations themselves. That's why they get the most negative perception out there if something goes wrong.

Why dont you just admit IB and FIA is filled with incompetent guys just like police. I am saying every officer is corrupt but many of them are......FIA is filled with idiots on deputation, heres an example for you, just tell me what on earth a DD bps18 from muncipal department. CdA is doing in FIA on deputation and mind you he was on temp basis in cda.....i have personally seen his reference letter by a MNA....and hes not the only one

Last edited by a moderator:
Why dont you just admit IB and FIA is filled with incompetent guys just like police. I am saying every officer is corrupt but many of them are......FIA is filled with idiots on deputation, heres an example for you, just tell me what on earth a DD bps18 from muncipal department. CdA is doing in FIA on deputation and mind you he was on temp basis in cda.....i have personally seen his reference letter by a MNA....and hes not the only one

PPP screwed IB and FIA. Plain and simple

Back
Top Bottom