What's new

What Makes ISI among top Intelligece Agencies?

What did ISI do their duty?
and i ask you dear what did Police or LEA did? after all security and Policing is their responsibility.
on the other hand I ask you why has FIA not been able to track down and crack down on the fundings of these terrorists organizations? the were provided with system and training from FBI back in Mushy's days....what happened there.....i am not saying ISI is as pure as mother's milk but everyone in the circle failed us too and we need to bash them hard too.

And you got to be fcking joking me, Go buy a book of constitution and read specific chapters on what court requires to make a person guilty and then analyze the material provided in courts of so called intel agencies. If that qualifies proofs, I'm willing to beat the hack out of any judge who let terrorists walk out of court next time

the Hell with this constitution ... that can be changed whenever Corrupt politicians Like , and you go read the constitution .. I have read it plenty of times .. and have seen the Pathetic Courts in actions well ..

I have personally seen a person freed from court , when prosecutor was begging to judge to not let him go .. but judge as always insisted that proof provided was not enough ... that same guy later Killed innocent people in a bomb blast .. and i hold that judge & this Monkey system accountable for that ..

So please take this chest thumping somewhere else .. you are not doing anything here .. instead of making yourself look like a kid lost in woods .

And you got to be fcking joking me, Go buy a book of constitution and read specific chapters on what court requires to make a person guilty and then analyze the material provided in courts of so called intel agencies. If that qualifies proofs, I'm willing to beat the hack out of any judge who let terrorists walk out of court next time

Excuse us, whose having a field play in balochistan right now? IB or ISI, MI and FC?
you are missing the point here dear, the evidence provided was not flawed but the constitution. that is why army had been pushing the previous govt for passing anti terror bill which sat on the desks in NA for 2 years. Courts wont accept evidence in electronic form as per constitution.

though i agree with you that at some instances the prosecution party failed to gather any solid evidence and that is where we suck...collecting hard evidence or call it forensic evidence.
however it is not hidden truth that courts are intimidated by these terrorists too

Pakistan bleeds with Hazara blood, do you even care?
July 1, 2013

17961-bombblastafp-1372678634-528-640x480.jpg

“My heart cries tears of blood for the Hazaras… #ShiaGenocide, when will we wake up?… What has Pakistan come to?! Oh God!!… This country does not deserve to be called “PAK-istan”…”

These statements are clichés. They mean nothing. They have no purpose. They’re just uttered to make ourselves feel good about atrocities which we mostly can’t, and usually won’t do anything about.

At least 46 people died yesterday. How many of us cared? 18 people died in Peshawar yesterday. How many of us bothered to find out three kids died in that attack?

How many of us had the apathy to find out that the doctors and rescue teams ran in terror as the terrorists from Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) allegedly told them they would be murdered if they tried to treat the “kaafir” Shiites who desperately needed treatment?

“I’m going to launch a protest movement on Facebook! Enough is enough!… I’m live tweeting the #HazaraGenocide… This madness needs to stop!…”

Yesterday when David Cameron was standing under the open skies of Islamabad, people were dying in Peshawar. While our leaders were busy making promises to fight terrorism, and eradicate the electricity menace, kids were burning, screaming, dying.

Did a single hair on their heads ruffle? Did they shudder?

Did they feel a cold settling in their guts? Did anyone care enough to go to Peshawar and look the mother of the 6-year-old girl in the eye and tell her,

“I’ve failed… Forgive me? We’ve all failed, forgive us all…?”

I used to think Pakistan belonged to us. But recently I have realised Karachi belongs to A, Quetta belongs to B, and Lahore belongs to C. Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) belongs to the foreigners, and Islamabad is home to ostriches.

Pakistan is not mine. Even my home is not mine. I am not a Pakistani. None of us are. Or ever were. It was a delusion that took 65 years to wear off, it seems.

Abul Kalam Azad, a fierce opponent of the Pakistan movement had predicted in 1946 what would happen to us. East Pakistan would break, and the west wing of Pakistan which was to be ruled by feudal lords, and uneducated loafers would self destruct.

Abul Kalam Azad said in 1946 this delusional idea of “we’re all Muslims and hence one nation” is false. We are not one nation. We are Sunni, Shiite, Ahmadi, Barelvi, Wahabi, Sufi, Salafi, Hanbali, Ismaili, Alawi, Naqshbani, Uwaiysi, Qadri, Zikri and so on and so forth. And amongst these we are Takfiris, incapable of accepting the faith of another, or living by it.

“Shias are kaafirs, they deserve what they’re getting… Our movement is to get Shias declared as non Muslims under the constitution of Pakistan… Killing Shias is tantamount to killing the enemies of Islam, and that is what Islam tells us….”

It seems such a long time when I was apologising to the Shiites, but even that apology sounds fake, and hollow, and distraught.

Last time the Hazaras took 86 dead bodies and waited in the open cold under the star less night waiting for deliverance which never came. How many more dead bodies must they put under the open skies for us to realise what monstrosity has just ripped through us?

“They say after every fall, there is a rise…. But the bottom feels like an endless pit of sweltering tar that’s pulling us deeper inside….”

Pakistan started dying the day it was born. Our “Islam”, our “Musalmaniyat” was the cancer that started feeding the hate and disgust that we feel toward one another.

Once upon a time it was the Christians and Hindus and Parsis who felt scared. Now we Muslims feel scared of other Muslims. Islam’s neck was held by the throat and squeezed till its eyes popped. As a result Islam was replaced by a vicious form of barbarianism.

When Pakistan started dying, we held candlelit vigils. We made Facebook pages dedicated to the cause of defending our fallen brothers. We promised we’re all Pakistanis. But one by one we kept falling.

When Pakistan started dying we Tweeted nonstop. We shouted, fought, but we lost. When it was our turn to be slaughtered like animals, we cried and we begged for mercy that was never forthcoming.

They came for the Hindus. We didn’t care.

They came for the Christians. We didn’t care.

They came for the Ahmadis. We said Ahmadis deserve this!

They slaughtered Salman Taseer. We garlanded his murderer.

They came for the Shias. We turned a blind eye.

They’re coming for us and there is nothing anybody is doing about it

Where is superpower ISI ??!!!

you are missing the point here dear, the evidence provided was not flawed but the constitution. that is why army had been pushing the previous govt for passing anti terror bill which sat on the desks in NA for 2 years. Courts wont accept evidence in electronic form as per constitution.

though i agree with you that at some instances the prosecution party failed to gather any solid evidence and that is where we suck...collecting hard evidence or call it forensic evidence.
however it is not hidden truth that courts are intimidated by these terrorists too
How much control does the isi have over these terrorists?

the Hell with this constitution ... that can be changed whenever Corrupt politicians Like , and you go read the constitution .. I have read it plenty of times .. and have seen the Pathetic Courts in actions well ..

I have personally seen a person freed from court , when prosecutor was begging to judge to not let him go .. but judge as always insisted that proof provided was not enough ... that same guy later Killed innocent people in a bomb blast .. and i hold that judge & this Monkey system accountable for that ..

So please take this chest thumping somewhere else .. you are not doing anything here .. instead of making yourself look like a kid lost in woods .

Neither are you and nor your employers have done anything so far in Balochistan to make things better

Neither are you and nor your employers have done anything so far in Balochistan to make things better

Let me know when you have some thing .. it is very easy to talk like a king sitting on a chair with a AC in the room , when you are in the field .. tu lag patay jaatay hain .. so stop this nonsense of your and go watch pogo .. this is not your stage .

ahh yes and about Baluchistan , when agencies actually do something .. you start crying about missing persons .. and when they stop you start crying again blaming agencies for not catching those people .. make up your mind first what you want .. instead of trying to be a internet Justice hero .. while you know nothing about anything .

How much control does the isi have over these terrorists?

Ye tou googli maari hai my beloved amreeki agent :D.....control over terrorists as their master and creator or you mean to say how much on top of the security situation they are?

Let me know when you have some thing .. it is very easy to talk like a king sitting on a chair with a AC in the room , when you are in the field .. tu lag patay jaatay hain .. so stop this nonsense of your and go watch pogo .. this is not your stage .

ahh yes and about Baluchistan , when agencies actually do something .. you start crying about missing persons .. and when they stop you start crying again blaming agencies for not catching those people .. make up your mind first what you want .. instead of trying to be a internet Justice hero .. while you know nothing about anything .

Actually that's what you are doing right now, Akhir Sarkaari banday hain app, you will go to any length (read non sense) to prove your point. Hum to bayrozgar hain abhi

And rest is usual rona dhona of yours, which unfortunately would not bring good will for you or for your employers. Have situation stabilised in Balochistan for even a month despite using extra judicial killings? but situation deteriorated as time passed. Speak the track record of agencies.

Remind me once again, how much funds ISI gets vis a vis IB, FIA or any other LEA?

Ye tou googli maari hai my beloved amreeki agent :D.....control over terrorists as their master and creator or you mean to say how much on top of the security situation they are?

I swear to god you work for them haha I'm watching you :D well creators ? Then the security situation I guess? N nh the amreeki agent is planning on turning you into a double ;)

Since a couple of people are talking about Balochistan, I want to add something.

The road to Khuzdar has been blocked for traffic since a week by the local Mengal...go and search why!

And another thing regarding Balochistan, FC is king, ISI is the 2IC...now whether that is good or bad, make up your mind.

Back
Top Bottom