What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

what difference does it make?

U.S. once belonged to the native americans but they aren't getting it back.

anyways i think koreans are cool people. viets a little less so. maybe that's because the viets here are usually less educated.

Koreans here in NZ like to dress like in the soap opera dramas. The boys are all big on nice shoes and designer cloths.
But really, just being nice and open minded (and not huddle in your own ethnic group only) can get you further.

a bit too far indeed. Personally I think the koreans themselves are stuck between a rock and a hard place. We had bigger rise and falls throughout history than them, but being a major country we can have more influence on our own destiny.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I'm surprised the trolling has been low (or none) on this thread so far, this is a good start.

I think it has a lot to do with the wall of shame policy.

The both two countries are not bad.From my personal experience with contacting the pepole from these two countries,they are nice and smart human beings.Basically I consider them as the same race with the Chinese.Though there is some dispution on national level,we wont have any problems to getting along with them.China,Korea and Vietnam need to unite and work for better life.

The both two countries are not bad.From my personal experience with contacting the pepole from these two countries,they are nice and smart human beings.Basically I consider them as the same race with the Chinese.Though there is some dispution on national level,we wont have any problems to getting along with them.China,Korea and Vietnam need to unite and work for better life.

Vietnam, maybe. Korea? They don't, they only consider famous people korean.

Vietnam, maybe. Korea? They don't, they only consider famous people korean.

I wonder if you had ever met a real Vietamnese or Korean in your life.Yes,I know there are a lot of Korea bashing articles on Chinese defence forums and most of them are cooked by the Chinese,but the real Koreans are no different from you or me.The Koreans I met in Austria never talked some thing about famouse Koreans born in China.

I wonder if you had ever met a real Vietamnese or Korean in your life.Yes,I know there are a lot of Korea bashing articles on Chinese defence forums and most of them are cooked by the Chinese,but the real Koreans are no different from you or me.The Koreans I met in Austria never talked some thing about famouse Koreans born in China.

You're taking a self selecting population, and applying it to all of South Korea? What about the evidence I posted for Yonhap saying that they're going to hit us back 100 years in the Chinese version and deleting it from the English version?

You're taking a self selecting population, and applying it to all of South Korea? What about the evidence I posted for Yonhap saying that they're going to hit us back 100 years in the Chinese version and deleting it from the English version?
As bashing and provoking to other countries as I read in the Chinese defence froums,its not much less than the India bashing China here.So whats the point to accuse others if you are doing the same thing.You obviously care the comments by some low life pepole since you are the person jumping up and down with the Indians in most China-bashing threads in this forum.So whats the point to blame a monkey when you are doing the same thing with it.Get a life man,Koreans are not the monster that will steal all the Chinese history.

^ I think cloneman is one of those people who are ashamed of being Chinese. They see nothing to be proud of and look down on fellow Chinese people. You bet in a war they will be the first to switch sides.

Anyway back to topic, South Koreans are our enemy because they want to prove they are strong by defeating China. They are imperialist running dogs with plastic surgery. They are dangerous because of their alliance with the US. South Korea is a destabilizing force on the Korean peninsula.

Vietnamese are our enemy because they stole some of our islands. They are also drilling for oil in China's EEZ. They used to be much more dangerous when they sided with the Soviet Union. Today they are weak because they can't ally with the USA without a colored revolution.

Tibetan and Chinese are the same race, not Viet or Korean.

Korean tried to steal the history of Jin and Qing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I think cloneman is one of those people who are ashamed of being Chinese. They see nothing to be proud of and look down on fellow Chinese people. You bet in a war they will be the first to switch sides.

Anyway back to topic, South Koreans are our enemy because they want to prove they are strong by defeating China. They are imperialist running dogs with plastic surgery. They are dangerous because of their alliance with the US. South Korea is a destabilizing force on the Korean peninsula.

Vietnamese are our enemy because they stole some of our islands. They are also drilling for oil in China's EEZ. They used to be much more dangerous when they sided with the Soviet Union. Today they are weak because they can't ally with the USA without a colored revolution.

quit dehumanizing the koreans and vietnamese. and you can be a proud chinese person without being an assh0le.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom