What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

There is room for cooperation and partnership.

Both countries are quite friendly towards China.

After the subjugation of Goguryeo, its population has been divided up the Tang Dynasty and the Bohai State and Turkic.

After the subjugation of Goguryeo, its population has been divided up the Tang Dynasty and the Bohai State and Turkic.

However, the Koreans are good of making up the fiction, then claiming it was the actual history. That's why i found out that the Korean dramas are just worthless.

It's not the historical inaccuracies that make Korean dramas bad. Its the acting

Their actors always have some stiff expression.

It is also funny that most Koreans have the impression that their stuff represents the quality, yet the Chinese people have nothing, but in sheer number to overcome their enemy.

Ironically, i just bought a Samsung LCD, and it was broken after 2 years. So much about Korean top quality yet they can't even build a rocket with 100kg LEO payload.

There is room for cooperation and partnership.

Both countries are quite friendly towards China.

I don't think so, especially regarding to the Koreans.

I think the Chinese government should find a way to screw up their economy.

And the Chinese buyers should boycott the Korean products, and their craps are overrated, none of their TV could last more than 2 years.

And the Chinese buyers should boycott the Korean products, and their craps are overrated, none of their TV could last more than 2 years.

That's going a little too far. That said, I'll never ever buy a Hyundai.

a bit too far indeed. Personally I think the koreans themselves are stuck between a rock and a hard place. We had bigger rise and falls throughout history than them, but being a major country we can have more influence on our own destiny.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I'm surprised the trolling has been low (or none) on this thread so far, this is a good start.

My Lenovo laptop is on year 3 and doing fine while my friends that bought a Samsh*t either had the motherboard thermally crack, or have dim screens. Same with phones, Samsh*t's quality is among the worst in the world. If you drop it, the phone is gone. It is nowhere close to BBK or HTC. I've dropped my BBK music phone, nothing happened. The only reason Samsh*t is successful is due to their early marketing and our early mistakes in the 90's which the US doesn't let ppl forget about due to propaganda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom