What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

My Lenovo laptop is on year 3 and doing fine while my friends that bought a Samsh*t either had the motherboard thermally crack, or have dim screens. Same with phones, Samsh*t's quality is among the worst in the world. If you drop it, the phone is gone. It is nowhere close to BBK or HTC. I've dropped my BBK music phone, nothing happened. The only reason Samsh*t is successful is due to their early marketing and our early mistakes in the 90's which the US doesn't let ppl forget about due to propaganda.

The Chinese government was nice with them. IMO, the Chinese electronics are mature enough to displace their Korean counterparts, at least in the Chinese market.

Samsh*t Electronics are terrible. South Korea has no technology of its own. They cannot make their own industrial tools. Everything they have is a direct theft of Chinese, Japanese or US technology. The core technology of Hyundai is from Mitsubishi. AU Optronics successfully sued LG for their theft of our plasma screens.

Samsh*t Electronics are terrible. South Korea has no technology of its own. They cannot make their own industrial tools. Everything they have is a direct theft of Chinese, Japanese or US technology. AU Optronics successfully sued LG for their theft of our plasma screens.

Really? that was fast. Can you post a the article fully here?

Samsh*t Electronics are terrible. South Korea has no technology of its own. They cannot make their own industrial tools. Everything they have is a direct theft of Chinese, Japanese or US technology. The core technology of Hyundai is from Mitsubishi. AU Optronics successfully sued LG for their theft of our plasma screens.

The Koreans also copied the fanart from the Chinese Internet user into their drama.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom