What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

^ I think cloneman is one of those people who are ashamed of being Chinese. They see nothing to be proud of and look down on fellow Chinese people. You bet in a war they will be the first to switch sides.

Anyway back to topic, South Koreans are our enemy because they want to prove they are strong by defeating China. They are imperialist running dogs with plastic surgery. They are dangerous because of their alliance with the US. South Korea is a destabilizing force on the Korean peninsula.

Vietnamese are our enemy because they stole some of our islands. They are also drilling for oil in China's EEZ. They used to be much more dangerous when they sided with the Soviet Union. Today they are weak because they can't ally with the USA without a colored revolution.

Vietnamese are likely part of the same race. The language of Vietnamese is a subset of Sino-Tibetan languages and an offshoot of Cantonese, however it has been diluted by mixing with Malays. Currently, Vietnam is more in our favor due to their policies suppressing anti-China elements. Let them drill for oil, we will have fusion online within the next 20 years.

Koreans are different. Their language is altaic, that means more closer to Turkish and Russian than to Chinese. Their average height is also above that of Japanese, Chinese and Korean, meaning they are more European genetically. We should not be surprised, then, that they are allied with the Wall Street regime.

However, Japanese are also different. Their Y chromosome shows half contribution from Han, but also contains 25% D group genes, which are found in Tibetans and nowhere else. They also have significant genetic contributions from Russia. However, it seems that Han DNA has completely dominated over the rest, as modern Japanese are statistically the same as Han. Their language is also unique, supposedly also Altaic but written with Chinese characters.

Vietnamese are likely part of the same race. The language of Vietnamese is a subset of Sino-Tibetan languages and an offshoot of Cantonese, however it has been diluted by mixing with Malays. Currently, Vietnam is more in our favor due to their policies suppressing anti-China elements. Let them drill for oil, we will have fusion online within the next 20 years.

Koreans are different. Their language is altaic, that means more closer to Turkish and Russian than to Chinese. Their average height is also above that of Japanese, Chinese and Korean, meaning they are more European genetically. We should not be surprised, then, that they are allied with the Wall Street regime.

However, Japanese are also different. Their Y chromosome shows half contribution from Han, but also contains 25% D group genes, which are found in Tibetans and nowhere else. They also have significant genetic contributions from Russia. However, it seems that Han DNA has completely dominated over the rest, as modern Japanese are statistically the same as Han. Their language is also unique, supposedly also Altaic but written with Chinese characters.

I don't think the science will quite checkout on your theories about genetics...

Vietnamese language is Austro-Asiatic from Southeast Asia, it has nothing to do with the Cantonese which is Sino-Tibetan.

Cantonese is at least 70% Han Chinese O3a, which is not the same with that Southeast Asian O2a gene marker.

I don't think the science will quite checkout on your theories about genetics....

Here it is:

W-MAP.GIF

mt-DNA-distirbution.jpeg

Language family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vietnamese language is Austro-Asiatic from Southeast Asia, it has nothing to do with the Cantonese which is Sino-Tibetan.

Cantonese is at least 70% Han Chinese O3a, which is not the same with that Southeast Asian O2a gene marker.

Thank you, I was not able to obtain a genetic map of Vietnam. You are right, Vietnam is indeed Austroasiatic. They are thus also a different race.

I can't make sense of it. Where is Korea?

Language and genetics are related but may not absolutely correlated. Also didn't the Korean elite use Chinese script until the 1900's?

The counting systems in Thai and Vietnamese are "borrowed" from Cantonese, but not much else. (I think).

Some Viets use to claim that South China belongs to Viet because it was inhabitated by Hundred Yue tribes before.

This really disgusts me as a native speaker of Wu Yue, we have nothing to do with the Viet. Our ancestors were immigrant Hua Xia tribes that has absorbed some local Hundred Yue tribes. Moreover, the Hundred Yue tribes aren't Viets, they were closely related to Miao and Zhuang ethnics.

Since the publication of the article of Ramstedt in 1928, some linguists[4] support the hypothesis that Korean can be classified as an Altaic language or as a relative of proto-Altaic. Korean is similar to the Altaic languages in that they both lack certain grammatical elements, including articles, fusional morphology and relative pronouns. However, linguists agree today on the fact that typological resemblances cannot be used to prove genetic relatedness of languages[5] as these features are typologically connected and easily borrowed.[6]

Korean language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can't make sense of it. Where is Korea?

Language and genetics are related but may not absolutely correlated. Also didn't the Korean elite use Chinese script until the 1900's?

Korea is the dark green in the language map of NE asia. They are classified as a language isolate, but evidence points to Korean being linked with altaic languages and Japanese.

Some Viets use to claim that South China belongs to Viet because it was inhabitated by Hundred Yue tribes before.

This really disgusts me as a native speaker of Wu Yue, we have nothing to do with the Viet. Our ancestors were immigrant Hua Xia tribes that has absorbed some local Hundred Yue tribes. Moreover, the Hundred Yue tribes aren't Viets, they were closely related to Zhuang and Xiao ethnics.

From what I've read the people who are the Vietnamese today did indeed live in Southern China but Han migration around 10,000 BC out competed these people with the help of farming and they were pushed ever southward until they themselves displaced aborigine of what is today Vietnam.

Korea is the dark green in the language map of NE asia. They are classified as a language isolate, but evidence points to Korean being linked with altaic languages and Japanese.

Korean language is no doubt more closely related to Altaic, but Japanese is somewhat a more Southern language, which is not really Altaic.

The Altaic origin theory for the Japanese language is outdated.

From what I've read the people who are the Vietnamese today did indeed live in Southern China but Han migration around 10,000 BC out competed these people with the help of farming and they were pushed ever southward until they themselves displaced aborigine of what is today Vietnam.

Originally in Yunnan or Guangxi?

But some Viet can't stop claiming that Cantonese looks same as Viet.

In my eyes, despite Cantonese look more southern, but still has a very Sinic appearance, whereas Viets look very Southeast Asians in general.

Back
Top Bottom