What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

I noticed Koreans are taller then other Asians.

A lot of Indian guys are also small(5'5-5'7). Im 5'10 but when I go to India, you can feel like 6'2 or something..

Using correct terms is now considered sanitation?

Only a retard like you would come up with that kind of logic. Not Vietnamese people, just you.
You cannot colonize and/or impose colonialism upon a land and a people unless you conquer and subjugate both.

A lot of Indian guys are also small(5'5-5'7). Im 5'10 but when I go to India, you call feel like 6'2 or something..

the countries in asia that developed first are generally taller due to better fed people and better food etc. so places like japan that once had really short people are now much taller than before

A lot of Indian guys are also small(5'5-5'7). Im 5'10 but when I go to India, you call feel like 6'2 or something..

Koreans are averaged slightly taller than average Chinese.

However, the Chinese population in Shandong province is the tallest in Asia, with young generation of men close to 5'10 and women 5'6.

Shandong province has around 100 million population, it is fairly a very large sample.

Koreans are averaged slightly taller than average Chinese.

However, the Chinese population in Shandong province is the tallest in Asia, with young generation of men close to 5'10 and women 5'6.

Shandong province has around 100 million population, it is fairly a very large sample.

Are the living standard in Shandong much better then most parts of China?

I would think cities like Hong Kong or shanghai would produce the healthier, taller, etc people.

China has done that to Vietnam on and off for millenia now.
And you do not impose colonialism unless you feel the people is 'inferior' to you in some ways. Therefore the land and the people are yours for exploitation.

And you do not impose colonialism unless you feel the people is 'inferior' to you in some ways. Therefore the land and the people are yours for exploitation.

The people who made that decision probably did. It is also pointless unless you want to blame me for their decision. I have no guilt over what my ancestors did hundreds of years ago.

Try bringing a better argument next time.

colonialism is basically saying: we're better than you, so we can rule your country better than you know how.

Are the living standard in Shandong much better then most parts of China?

I would think cities like Hong Kong or shanghai would produce the healthier, taller, etc people.

Shandong is the second richest province in China after Guangdong, with the GDP per capita around 6600 USD in 2010.

And Confucius was from Shandong, and his height was 6'6. :wave:

The people who made that decision probably did. It is also pointless unless you want to blame me for their decision. I have no guilt over what my ancestors did hundreds of years ago.

Try bringing a better argument next time.
Am not blaming you or the current Chinese generation. I do not impose the sins of the fathers upon their children. Am only pointing out the familiar attitudes between the two generations that will have repeat of history that will be bad for us 'inferior' Asians.

Am not blaming you or the current Chinese generation. I do not impose the sins of the fathers upon their children. Am only pointing out the familiar attitudes between the two generations that will have repeat of history that will be bad for us 'inferior' Asians.

Have I ever called any race inferior? If not then stop posting your ridiculous claims about it to me.

Have I ever called any race inferior? If not then stop posting your ridiculous claims about it to me.
Not YOU. I usually say 'you Chinese boys' because that is appropriate for you boys' general attitudes here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom