What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

Good...Then we have another tacit admission that you Chinese feels that you are 'superior' to other Asians. Those who believe themselves to have a 'Mandate of Heaven' to bear a divine burden usually demands extraordinary concessions from those who are 'inferior'.

Didn't someone already teach you that mandate of Heaven refers the emperors legitimate claim to throne. Not anything else!

Stop using it like so often that you sound like a broken tape recorder.

This girl definitely has Chinese DNA. She looks pretty much an average Han Chinese.

Some Viet girls look like a petite version of the Chinese girls. :azn:

Chinese Girl
nvuxxg.jpg

Viet Girl
iqbvbl.jpg

Didn't someone already teach you that mandate of Heaven refers the emperors legitimate claim to throne. Not anything else!

Stop using it like so often that you sound like a broken tape recorder.
Do not care what the original reference said. Only care what the people interpret it to be. So far I have seen that 'mandate' to mean that China has a divine claim to Chinese 'territory', which is also open to interpretation. If there is a divine 'mandate' for land claim, inevitable that there will be an equal 'mandate' for the conquest and subjugation of people.

Generally northern chinese are taller than southern ones. Taiwan people is more close to south. But with improvements in nutrition etc it's harder to distinguish nowadays.

Do not care what the original reference said. Only care what the people interpret it to be. So far I have seen that 'mandate' to mean that China has a divine claim to Chinese 'territory', which is also open to interpretation. If there is a divine 'mandate' for land claim, inevitable that there will be an equal 'mandate' for the conquest and subjugation of people.

I don't see such a big deal. For example US people says god save USA. British people says god save the Queen. Does that mean God has to take sides?

You can call it manifest destiny. That is the the correct definition of what you are trying to say.

Using incorrect definitions of a well known subject makes a poor argument.

Yes, but Asian girls I seen are very small and guys.

Some mainland Chinese girls born after 1990 are freaking tall, many are over 170cm. No joke, mainly those from Northern cities.

I am a South Chinese and my height is 185cm, so i am pretty tall for my generation, but i've met many young Chinese boys a good two inches above me.

I don't see such a big deal. For example US people says god save USA. British people says god save the Queen. Does that mean God has to take sides?
For them...Yes. That is how pleads to the divine works.

You can call it colonialism. That is the the correct definition of what you are trying to say.

Using incorrect definitions of a well known subject makes a poor argument.
Colonialism...More sanitation. Worthy of the closet Klansman.

Generally northern chinese are taller than southern ones. Taiwan people is more close to south. But with improvements in nutrition etc it's harder to distinguish nowadays.

Taiwanese is similar to people from Shanghai. but shorter than those from Shandong.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom