What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

Whatever I said about myself, in jest or serious, is irrelevant but telling the truth to expose a lie is not putting down anyone. The lie is that Vietnamese families are 'honored' to have their daughters marry Chinese men. The truth is that only poor Chinese men who cannot find a wife back in China would travel to Viet Nam, Laos or Cambodia to find equally poor and desperate women for wives.

Marry to a Chinese man can grant the future of their daughter.

Interracial marriage with White men usually does not end well for the Asian women.

No...There are no shortages of sad stories, taken from letters from daughters and from human rights investigators, on how Chinese men who cannot find women in China will go to Viet Nam and buy a poor farmer's daughter, take her back to China, and treat her as nothing more than his semenal wastebasket.

sounds you are sharing from your personal experience which insists me to think that a white US marine must have taken a Vietnamese girl to US and used her that way which finally resulted in the birth of a pathetic identity less self hater I am talking to right now.

Take your own advice.

i don't take back what i give. thanks. bye.

Name few Chinese members who are racist.

As i known, the blatant racism is not tolerated in this forum. They have to say something to be known as closet racists.

ChineseTiger1986 said:
The japs/g**ks/viets are only peace loving when they were weak, when they are getting stronger they will get nastier than jackals.

One day China will teach these ungrateful whores a lesson how to act with manner.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/85521-china-must-recover-territory-looted-neighbours-said-pla-general-53.html#post1365322

:azn:

Of course there would be a future. What kind of argument is that? Question is what kind of future...Men buying women is acceptable to you?

It's not just Chinese men that buy Vietnamese women. Many others do as well. Why don't you go scold them as well?

Of course there would be a future. What kind of argument is that? Question is what kind of future...Men buying women is acceptable to you?

Some poor Viet and North Korean women are begging to marry with some Chinese peasants to have a stable family and life in the future.

Chinese men are the sympathizers to save these poor women.

The democratic taiwanese are the most common foreigners who marry with the Viet women.
Really...??? No doubt that Viet Nam, Laos, and Cambodia are targets for Chinese and Taiwanese men, but it is particularly northern Viet girls who are more victims of mainland Chinese men than from Taiwanese men...

wsj_vn-ch_08031995.jpg

Really...??? No doubt that Viet Nam, Laos, and Cambodia are targets for Chinese and Taiwanese men, but it is particularly northern Viet girls who are more victims of mainland Chinese men than from Taiwanese men...

wsj_vn-ch_08031995.jpg

Some crimimal organization imported those poor girls into China because of the existing bride market among the Chinese men.

You can't blame the Chinese men for that, but the Vietnamese mafias are the one to blame.

Just like people should blame the drug dealers for spreading the illegal drugs, not the drug users.

Some crimimal organization imported those poor girls into China because of the existing bride market among the Chinese men.

You can't blame Chinese men for that, but the Vietnamese mafias are the one to blame.

Just like people should blame the drug dealers for spreading the drugs, not the drug users.

Both are perfectly blamable

Both are perfectly blamable
You should not blame yourselves, after all, we non-Chinese are 'inferior' in IQ and everything else, remember? China should have a Chinese version of the "white man's burden' for Asia.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom