What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

Name few Chinese members who are racist.

As i known, the blatant racism is not tolerated in this forum. They have to say something to be known as closet racists.

First, there's that "Speeder" guy and his weird race superiority theories. And the guys in the Sino-Vietnamese thread who called the Vietnamese "monkeys" (I won't bother to check that thread again). And then there's "ao333", who claims to be white Canadian but is so Chinese it's not even funny (I mean, he's from VANCOUVER, lol). He has called Indians "dark-skinned subhumans" on more than one occasion.

First, there's that "Speeder" guy and his weird race superiority theories. And the guys in the Sino-Vietnamese thread who called the Vietnamese "monkeys" (I won't bother to check that thread again). And then there's "ao333", who claims to be white Canadian but is so Chinese it's not even funny (I mean, he's from VANCOUVER, lol). He has called Indians "dark-skinned subhumans" on more than one occasion.

Speeder is a Han supremacist nut and I can personally guarantee you that ao333 is not Chinese. (his name is like Lorenzo or something...)

Better than yours.

Vietnamese girls want nothing to do with Chinese men, so they want to date with White men?
So what if they do? Does that bother you? Tough doody.
One you boys lied that Vietnamese families are 'honored' if their daughters marry Chinese men, so I provided this to put everything in context...

Do Vietnamese women really long to marry Chinese men? | CNNGo.com
It is true that women from poor areas of Vietnam have been known to marry Chinese, Korean or Taiwanese men, but to say Vietnamese women long to marry them would be news in Vietnam as well. Usually foreign "wife buyers" are poorer, older men from rural areas who cannot land a mate at home. And what respectable woman would long for a man that can't find a woman except by purchasing one?

“We hate Chinese men,” says bank worker P. Ha, 28, on behalf of herself and her friend. But she concedes that marrying into a better life is an opportunity that some find hard to pass up. Seated opposite central Hoan Kiem Lake where many young Vietnamese couples come to walk in circles hand in hand, she explains: “Many Vietnamese girls need money. They have to escape hardship so they get married for money. I feel so sorry for them.”
Got that...???

Better than yours.

One you boys lied that Vietnamese families are 'honored' if their daughters marry Chinese men, so I provided this to put everything in context...

Got that...???

So you didn't brag of your sexual prowess on the interwebz on one hand and put down Chinese people on the other...

Even if this is true all over, how does this make Chinese men more palatable? It does not. But I know from experience across the US, and I have dated and had relationships with women across the color and ethnic spectrum, given the option between a Chinese man and a white American, the Viet gal will take the white man over the Chinese man %99.999 of the time. Even in Viet Nam, the only Viet girls who will marry a Chinese man will be the poor and uneducated farm girls. Think you can score in downtown Sai Gon?

Not you right? :lol:

I don't know much about Speeder and haven't seen many of his comments.

Some Chinese members diss Vietnamese is because the historical ungrateful acts done by Vietnam against China, so they were angry about it.

And ao333 is no doubt white, i remember he once called Chinese people 'Chink'. There is no way this guy can be Chinese.

So you didn't brag of your sexual prowess on the interwebz on one hand and put down Chinese people on the other...

Not you right? :lol:
Whatever I said about myself, in jest or serious, is irrelevant but telling the truth to expose a lie is not putting down anyone. The lie is that Vietnamese families are 'honored' to have their daughters marry Chinese men. The truth is that only poor Chinese men who cannot find a wife back in China would travel to Viet Nam, Laos or Cambodia to find equally poor and desperate women for wives.

Whatever I said about myself, in jest or serious, is irrelevant but telling the truth to expose a lie is not putting down anyone. The lie is that Vietnamese families are 'honored' to have their daughters marry Chinese men. The truth is that only poor Chinese men who cannot find a wife back in China would travel to Viet Nam, Laos or Cambodia to find equally poor and desperate women for wives.

So you are ashamed of being that guy who brags about his sexual encounters on the interwebz. Good to know you have SOME sense of decorum.

Better than yours.

Got that...???

as if our Vietnamese girls are your private properties that you will decide who they will marry.

0023ae9885da0e5955b00a.jpg

0023ae9885da0e5955b80b.jpg

Marriage has no borders

you better care about your own.

So you are ashamed of being that guy who brags about his sexual encounters on the interwebz. Good to know you have SOME sense of decorum.
Ashamed...??? :lol: Heck, no. I have nothing to be ashamed of in my life, especially when it comes to women. Well...May be that time in Mexico...But that is another story.

as if our Vietnamese girls are your private properties that you will decide who they will marry.
No...There are no shortages of sad stories, taken from letters from daughters and from human rights investigators, on how Chinese men who cannot find women in China will go to Viet Nam and buy a poor farmer's daughter, take her back to China, and treat her as nothing more than his semenal wastebasket.

you better care about your own.
Take your own advice.

Ashamed...??? :lol: Heck, no. I have nothing to be ashamed of in my life, especially when it comes to women. Well...May be that time in Mexico...But that is another story.

You realize how pathetic you are trying to brag about your nonexistent exploits on a defense forum right?

You realize how pathetic you are trying to brag about your nonexistent exploits on a defense forum right?
Do not care what you boys think. What I said can and should be taken as nothing more than juvenile braggadocio.

===
Come to think of it...It really is amusing that someone would actually believe that I expect people to believe what I said about myself on women...:rolleyes:...That says much about their gullibility.

No...There are no shortages of sad stories, taken from letters from daughters and from human rights investigators, on how Chinese men who cannot find women in China will go to Viet Nam and buy a poor farmer's daughter, take her back to China, and treat her as nothing more than his semenal wastebasket.

Take your own advice.

Are you sure? Chinese men treat their wife with respect.

Heck, we have 24 million single males, so the demand for good looking Viet girls need to be higher. :D

Do not care what you boys think. What I said can and should be taken as nothing more than juvenile braggadocio.

The problem is that you are not a juvenile as you constantly remind us. Making those kind of statements and actually expecting people to not ridicule it is humorous to say the least.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom