What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

Its what the people want in Vietnam and Korea.
You should not edit and remove what you said. Be brave. Anyway...Sarcasm aside, I know more about Idaho and you will ever be able convince anyone what you are/do on an anonymous online forum.

I used to volunteer for the Southern Poverty Law Center, keeping track of racist 'militia' groups in the American Northwest region, when they were recruiting military members. I met plenty of closet racists in my life: whites, blacks, and yellow types. Except for the hardcore white supremacists type in northern Idaho, very few of the closet racists I knew were proud of what they are but they cannot help being what they are. One popular method in trying to distract attention away from them is saying 'I have <insert race> friends.' but the anonymity of online forums afford them a place where they can express themselves without exposure to those who they called 'friends' as to what they are.

Wow didn't know you were that obsessed with race (I'm just meeting a few friends for cards, nothing highstakes). You actually spent your own time and effort investigating racist militia?

Wow didn't know you were that obsessed with race. You actually spent time investigating racist militia?

I remember he once claimed that Vietnamese girls have nothing to do with Chinese men, and they love to date with White men.

I wonder if that was racist or not? :rolleyes:

I agree that a lot of the Chinese members on this forum are closet racists.

But the Chinese members on PDF represent just an irrelevant percentage of the total Chinese population.

I know plenty of real-life Chinese people and most of them are definitely not racist.

I remember he once claimed that Vietnamese girls have nothing to do with Chinese men, and they love to date with White men.

I wonder if that was racist or not? :rolleyes:
That subject was scant enough so you should have no problems sourcing that. Care to provide?

I agree that a lot of the Chinese members on this forum are closet racists.

But the Chinese members on PDF represent just an irrelevant percentage of the total Chinese population.

I know plenty of real-life Chinese people and most of them are definitely not racist.

Proud of your own ancestry is not racist, don't confuse this with racism.

Wow didn't know you were that obsessed with race (I'm just meeting a few friends for cards, nothing highstakes). You actually spent your own time and effort investigating racist militia?
Obsessed? Nope...Just doing what I believe is the right thing to do. And enjoy your card games, especially when you look at them and believing that they are of an 'inferior' Asian stock.

Obsessed? Nope...Just doing what I believe is the right thing to do. And enjoy your card games, especially when you look at them and believing that they are of an 'inferior' Asian stock.

Hmm considering how well they run against me, how can they be of a "inferior" racial stock lol. You'll make for a funny story for Friday night though.

That subject was scant enough so you should have no problems sourcing that. Care to provide?

Memory isn't good as it used to be, old man. :azn:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/90399-thinking-about-vietnam-4.html

Even if this is true all over, how does this make Chinese men more palatable? It does not. But I know from experience across the US, and I have dated and had relationships with women across the color and ethnic spectrum, given the option between a Chinese man and a white American, the Viet gal will take the white man over the Chinese man %99.999 of the time. Even in Viet Nam, the only Viet girls who will marry a Chinese man will be the poor and uneducated farm girls. Think you can score in downtown Sai Gon? :lol:

I am not referring to you, but there are other Chinese members on this forum who are obviously racist.

Name few Chinese members who are racist.

As i known, the blatant racism is not tolerated in this forum. They have to say something to be known as closet racists.

Neat, I <3 hypocrisy.

This does prove to me that many Vietnamese have white-washing mindset. They hate of having the Asian ancestry, and they must get a touch with the white gene in order to get accepted into the white community.

It does prove to me that many Vietnamese have white-washing mindset. They hate of having the Asian ancestry, and they must get a touch with the white gene in order to get accepted into the white community.

Noooo, let's not blame all Vietnamese people for this particular nutcase. Most of them are pretty cool people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom