What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

You should not blame yourselves, after all, we non-Chinese are 'inferior' in IQ and everything else, remember? China should have a Chinese version of the "white man's burden' for Asia.

Chinese at least have the burden in East Asia.

First, there's that "Speeder" guy and his weird race superiority theories.

1. it's not HIS, bit World's; I am just reciting the sceince.

2. it's not weird, but science. then obviously science may be weird to you lot.

3. where I used "superiroity" ? Science doesn't care superiority, you do. what's wrong with you, you racist nazi? :lol:

... And then there's "ao333", who claims to be white Canadian but is so Chinese it's not even funny (I mean, he's from VANCOUVER, lol). He has called Indians "dark-skinned subhumans" on more than one occasion.

How dare he? But why don't you prove to him that you are not?

P.S. I know this factory... sigh...PM me :D

You should not blame yourselves, after all, we non-Chinese are 'inferior' in IQ and everything else, remember? China should have a Chinese version of the "white man's burden' for Asia.

This kind of response really shows your desperation. Where in my post or in any of my previous posts mention inferior IQ or burden crap?

Vietcom, stop spreading your so-called Chinese sexual predators baseless craps.
Play your victim card somewhere else please.

Cambodia is a source, transit, and destination country for human trafficking. The traffickers are reportedly organized crime syndicates, parents, relatives, friends, intimate partners, and neighbors.1

Transit

Cambodia is a transit country for victims trafficked from Vietnam to Thailand.5

Destination

Cambodia is a destination country for women and children who are trafficked from Vietnam and China for sexual exploitation. Common destinations for trafficking victims are Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and Sihanouk Ville. A 2005 report estimated that 2,000 victims in Cambodia have been trafficked into sexual exploitation, approximately 80 percent of whom were Vietnamese women and girls.6 ECPAT Cambodia reports that as many as one third of the trafficking victims in prostitution are children.
HumanTrafficking.org | Cambodia

If you think you can base a entire races opinion on one persons post then you are truly grasping at straws here.

Just ignore him, he is just a fool of being a diehard China hater.

Cause he wanna see China got destroyed, then his white master could become legitimate to enslave the entire Asia.

0023ae9885da0e5955b00a.jpg

cardsharp, it that you on the left? :D

This girl definitely has Chinese DNA. She looks pretty much an average Han Chinese.

I was absolutely realistic.

Do you think Vietnam can take the burden of Asia? :rolleyes:
Good...Then we have another tacit admission that you Chinese feels that you are 'superior' to other Asians. Those who believe themselves to have a 'Mandate of Heaven' to bear a divine burden usually demands extraordinary concessions from those who are 'inferior'.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom