What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

We concluded before this that secularism is needed but it is not enough. There are lots of successful secular states. Turkey founded by Ataturk, military was a must to save the secular state (although in some cases it was unjustifiably cruel) until the growth of awareness in the nation (do not compare that era with current condition of the information age) and step by step Turkey finds the right direction if I am not wrong just after late Turgut Özal.

That was a costly road. we discuss here to find an acceptable solution.

I agree with you...
But as you can see...even in turkey still you can hear about coup of army sometime...
you know..the Totalitarianism is the soul of army...this is result of power...
we must look for different view...the Hybrid model

I agree with you...
But as you can see...even in turkey still you can hear about coup of army sometime...
you know..the Totalitarianism is the soul of army...this is result of power...
we must look for different view...the Hybrid model

Doesn't matter what you hear. There won't be a coup in Turkey anymore.

Totalitarianism is the soul of theocracies, and secularism is its antidote.

What do you mean by hybrid model?

Doesn't matter what you hear. There won't be a coup in Turkey anymore.

Totalitarianism is the soul of theocracies, and secularism is its antidote.

What do you mean by hybrid model?

If they can't yes..but if they can do it like iran in mosadegh era...it's complete backward..
yes..but army is base in theocraci...and i think Antithesis is not solution...Synthesis is real solution..because in synthesis you idenefiy the bugs and improve the model to the higher level..
My point about hybrid is..see my friend...no human doctrine is perfect...all of them has weakness and also strength point in their...pick one of them as solution in my openion is not true

If they can't yes..but if they can do it like iran in mosadegh era...it's complete backward..
yes..but army is base in theocraci...and i think Antithesis is not solution...Synthesis is real solution..because in synthesis you idenefiy the bugs and improve the model to the higher level..
My point about hybrid is..see budy...no human doctrine is perfect...all of them has weakness and also strength point in their...pick one of them as solution in my openion is not true

Secularism itself is the synthesis between people that has different beliefs, it offers freedom to everyone.

What is your solution?

My point about hybrid is..see my friend...no human doctrine is perfect...all of them has weakness and also strength point in their...pick one of them as solution in my openion is not true

In my opinion, currently, every time Erdogan sees himself a little isolated in political arena, he uses the tactic of "we are in danger of coup" to re-achieve nation backup!

In my opinion, currently, every time Erdogan sees himself a little isolated in political arena, he uses the tactic of "we are in danger of coup" to re-achieve nation backup!

Thats a well known dictator-strategy.

Every time they are politically isolated or face significant criticism, they fall back in this old 'we are in danger of communists, imperialists, secularists, etc.' arguments. Hitler and McCarthy used it to diminish communist activity in their country, China uses it suppress democratic voices and Iran's leaders uses it to crack down on reformists.

Secularism itself is the synthesis between people that has different beliefs, it offers freedom to everyone.

What is your solution?

I don'n know...it's really hard question....ofcourse if the only point is freedom in relegion in secularism it can be nice model...I admit it

It's really intresting opinion...turks brother must be Assessment in that..

It is strange to see many people are allergic to secularism.
Because sometime it works aginst it perpose...
Like Ban of Hijab in france or other country...or ban hijab in university!!!
what's diffrent between them and iran goverment?!!!!!!
in one of them hijab with force and other them opposite!!!!!!!

Although he is showing tolerance more than necessary but still, did a good job so far as expected :)

Personally I classify him a very democratic man. I wish all my nation has that highness. But be sure mate, he will do his duty if generosity does not lead to a satisfying result. Everybody is familiar with his decisiveness.

The main problems with Iran today is that the government is trying to suppress the Persian identity. They are afraid because they know the Persian identity is the one most Iranian admire, true Persians by default are liberal and anti-Islam. Few in the Islamic regime even threatened to destroy persepolis.

Once Islam is thrown out of Iran we will start by slaughtering the Pan-Turk who try and cause divisions between Iran's ethnicities. If you do not like the Persian identity of Iran, either pack your backs and take a hike or stay and get killed, it's your choice :)

In the name of Cyrus, we will destroy all those who want to Harm the great, Persian, Zoroastrian nation of Iran.

Back
Top Bottom