What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

I give an example:

One of my Jewish friends has a store in Tehran, and he want to sell it to eventually go to Israel, but nobody want to pay an market-value price for his store, because he is a Jew.

How Iranian jews get into Israel, I mean the indirect route.

That it why i'm saying; according to Iranian definition of independence, there is no such thing as 'politically independent country' other than North Korea.

In todays world, every country has to shape its policies due to outside pressure time to time in order to protect its interests, or will be isolated like NK and Iran. For example, Russia does not agree with the sanctions that has been imposed on Iran by the West, but it's also not selling weapons to Iran...

These people like it to be told how to behave, what to wear, what to eat, etc... so do not hesitate to use your power. Besides, at least two of these new Iranian members are fake account of someone else.

Iran's politics has come from it's shiism . For more information look at the shiism history .

I'll give an example:

One of my Jewish friends has a store in Tehran, and he want to sell it to eventually go to Israel, but nobody want to pay an market-value price for his store, because he is a Jew.

I don't believe that for a second. As they say, money talks and bullsh!t walks. People are way more interested in their own benefit than to allow a good opportunity slip by because the other guy is Jewish. Tell him to work on the price a little, and see if people will care even if he's from another planet or not.

I don't believe that for a second. As they say, money talks and bullsh!t walks. People are way more interested in their own benefit than to allow a good opportunity slip by because the other guy is Jewish. Tell him to work on the price a little, and see if people will care even if he's from another planet or not.

I'm not kidding. Nobody wants, or dares, to buy his stuff. My aunt even talked to him not long ago, and he faces difficulties to sell his store. Do you know how many apartments and houses of Iranian Jews are left empty in Tehran, when they left Iran for Israel? Nobody wanted to buy them.

We are here to discuss the cons, too. Tell us why do you think secularism is radical? We are eager to know about any possible weaknesses of secularism.

you know...
the type of radicalism in there is different..
secularism is radical in profit...you can see every where is secularism is there ..capitalism and militarism is neighborhood...you can example in shah era in iran or turkey...but if you can seprate it from other area its really can a good model

In the 1st look it harms , But the question is that , why has such pressure and sanctions come ?

What do you think ?

Bye guys .

I have no idea about Iran's nuclear program nor its intention. I trust neither side... But the sanctions are just a small portion of the problem which in your post #418, you pretty much explained.

Another example: my aunt is the only muslim that regularly visit the house of her Jewish friend. Her house is regularly being stoned by kids or thugs, and graffiti is being marked on her house which contains slogans like 'get out of here'. Her son and daughter both studied and received their diploma, but find it difficult to find jobs, which doesn't necessary have to do with their Jewish background, but Bahai's and Jews do find it tough to find jobs.

Her family in Israel has many times begged her to pack her stuff and come to Israel, leaving all her property behind, but she still doesn't dare to take that step.

that hated Surenas is telling bullshit i swear no one has not asked my religion yet while doing the daily job.
shame to this animal.shame.
I confirm your openion...I didn't see issue about religion...
But you must admit it the reception by "look" is so usual...it's happen even for myself!!
and about your language sir...Are you sure this is appropriate for this place?!!!!...I see this form of talking is usual is here!!!

I'm not kidding. Nobody wants, or dares, to buy his stuff. My aunt even talked to him not long ago, and he faces difficulties to sell his store. Do you know how many apartments and houses of Iranian Jews are left empty in Tehran, when they left Iran for Israel? Nobody wanted to buy them.

You are free to believe in whatever nonsense you're told. But it helps sometimes to think critically about problems that are presented to us. I could also claim that I'm a victim of an international conspiracy to keep me from becoming a multimillionaire. But as the main active ingredient of my own life, I have to put the blame on myself first and ask why others are achieving that goal while I'm not.

Jews have been operating , buying and selling businesses in Iran for a long long time. You only have to go the Shiraz bazaar on a Saturday to see their impact. So all of the sudden nobody is buying properties from Jews anymore? What changted? Could a more rational explanation be the current economic situation in Iran?

you know...
the type of radicalism in there is different..
secularism is radical in profit...you can see every where is secularism is there ..capitalism and militarism is neighborhood...you can example in shah era in iran or turkey...but if you can seprate it from other area its really can a good model

We concluded before this that secularism is needed but it is not enough. There are lots of successful secular states. Turkey founded by Ataturk, military was a must to save the secular state (although in some cases it was unjustifiably cruel) until the growth of awareness in the nation (do not compare that era with current condition of the information age) and step by step Turkey finds the right direction if I am not wrong just after late Turgut Özal.

That was a costly road. we discuss here to find an acceptable solution.

Surenas deserves much worse then this type of language. He calls Persian Gulf by name "Arabian Gulf", advocates separation of Azerbaijan from Iran and laughs at possibility of US bombing Iran. His avatar used to be separatist South Azerbaijan flag...

science fiction :rolleyes:

Surenas is not Iranian, never been to Iran. His whole life is on forums, he visits more then 10 forums a day posting a lot of BS. Don't trust anything he says about his imaginary "friends" in Iran.

My point is...if he did this stuff he show his Character!!!
Inuslting and use language like that not useful..and just decrease your position to his level!!

Back
Top Bottom