What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

I have seen many such people who believe secularism is atheism, the one followed in Communist countries.

surly it's not, but it means all and meanwhile no one ..simply I can't accept that all mindsets and ideologies are worth to be spread .... truth is truth and we need to follow it, then why should we let some false ideas get spread?

It's ipso facto that all people take side to some extent, all people have a faith in something even an atheist tries to persuade others that there is no God, why? 'cause it's their religion in fact whatever you follow is your religion ... could you please tell me what might be your religion if you follow secularism? are we supposed to strength everything or merely truth ..?

It's mean all people are good, all ideas are good, even if they are just trash .

true Persians by default are liberal and anti-Islam.
Once Islam is thrown out of Iran we will start by slaughtering the Pan-Turk who try and cause divisions between Iran's ethnicities.

You mean this I think:

VBABA5D.jpg

If you do not like the Persian identity of Iran, either pack your backs and take a hike or stay and get killed, it's your choice :)

And you are a liberal one. Were has gone that leader pic from your avatar?

In the name of Cyrus, we will destroy all those who want to Harm the great, Persian, Zoroastrian nation of Iran.

Zoroastrian ?

Because sometime it works aginst it perpose...
Like Ban of Hijab in france or other country...or ban hijab in university!!!
what's diffrent between them and iran goverment?!!!!!!
in one of them hijab with force and other them opposite!!!!!!!

It depends the way country want to implement it. But why stop a minority from achieving something. I have seen in many countries post of president or PM is reserved for certain religious group, those post should be on qualification, not religious affiliation.

surly it's not, but it means all and meanwhile no one ..simply I can't accept that all mindsets and ideologies are worth to be spread .... truth is truth and we need to follow it, then why should we let some false ideas get spread?

It's ipso facto that all people take side to some extent, all people have a faith in something even an atheist tries to persuade others that there is no God, why? 'cause it's their religion in fact whatever you follow is your religion ... could you please tell me what might be your religion if you follow secularism? are we supposed to strength everything or merely truth ..?

It's mean all people are good, all ideas are good, even if they are just trash .

Certainly you can't ensure equal treatment for everyone without secular system.

It depends the way country want to implement it. But why stop a minority from achieving something. I have seen in many countries post of president or PM is reserved for certain religious group, those post should be on qualification, not religious affiliation.
Yes i agree..the subculture is important..
but the big problem is taste Governance....when the majority decision to governance their taste it's not matter it's secular or Religious ...it's end to damage social law of minority!

Certainly you can't ensure equal treatment for everyone without secular system.

You didn't grasp my point, all people take side by the end, as you are taking side with secular system now. I'm asking you what would you do if one day you realize that one of those everyone's value ,who you demand an equal treatment for them , became against the secularism values? surly you couldn't ignore it 'cause it'd cause conflict as we saw it in France and Turkey on the Hijab issue. and you are supposed to chant its values loudly.

It means that you follow secular values that could be translated into your ideology... I mean everyone has got a software which acts base upon it and tries to spread it ... saying that I wouldn't take side is absurd. we don't live in void. the question is what do you take side with?

Would you give time to a mass murderer to spread his ideas? it could be his religion .

Then why you are 100 percent sure that secular system is the only solution? is it a sacred divine gift?

truth is truth and we need to follow it, then why should we let some false ideas get spread?
Please take a look at the list of religions and spiritual traditions

I am sure everyone thinks his way of thinking is the "truth". It is very selfish, in my idea, to call other beliefs as false and wrong.

Could you please tell me what might be your religion if you follow secularism?

It has nothing to do with beliefs. Secularism just says everybody is free in term of his ideas. No one is allowed to push others by force to accept his/her idea.

are we supposed to strength everything or merely truth ..?

Every body thinks his way of thinking is the most true one. The fact is If a way of thinking is logical it will survive. Otherwise it's supporters will not be able to save that ideology, even with force of the government power.

It's mean all people are good, all ideas are good, even if they are just trash.

Secularism means nobody is allowed to hurt others just because of their ideas. The only approved way to fight is logical reasoning. The percent of Atheist in our Islamic regime is much more than Shah era. "The forced kind" of ideas, even if they are true, have no future.

Nice to see so many Iranians in favour of a democratic and secular set up.

Such a country in the heart of the middle-east could become an enemy of the terrorists and an ally of the peaceful civilised world.

One thing to think about is that what will happen to the Ba'hai adherers within a secular Iran?

There are Ba'hais in other secular states, so nothing special, if you ask me.

I suppose,but how do people in Iran view them on a social level? it's obvious that the current government opposes them but are they ostracized from the people around them?

I suppose,but how do people in Iran view them on a social level? it's obvious that the current government opposes them but are they ostracized from the people around them?

Although, it will be the duty of secular state to provide security for everyone, maybe additional urgent measures will be required in some occasions.

You didn't grasp my point, all people take side by the end, as you are taking side with secular system now. I'm asking you what would you do if one day you realize that one of those everyone's value ,who you demand an equal treatment for them , became against the secularism values? surly you couldn't ignore it 'cause it'd cause conflict as we saw it in France and Turkey on the Hijab issue. and you are supposed to chant its values loudly.

It means that you follow secular values that could be translated into your ideology... I mean everyone has got a software which acts base upon it and tries to spread it ... saying that I wouldn't take side is absurd. we don't live in void. the question is what do you take side with?

Would you give time to a mass murderer to spread his ideas? it could be his religion .

Then why you are 100 percent sure that secular system is the only solution? is it a sacred divine gift?

Please tell me about another alternative.

By the way, we have secular system in India, still we have Sharia law for Muslims, same with Christians or Hindus because everyone has different concept of marriage or inheritance.

Back
Top Bottom