What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

Strange. Because many overseas Iranians are new immigrants and have left Iran not long ago. But you don't have to be ashamed for overseas Iranians. Unlike you guys in Iran, we truly represent Iranian values, and thats why we are represented in many respectable functions and positions. If we in Europe hear about a possible stoning of an Iranian women, we are the guys that defend Iran and the Iranian people. What you guys destroy, we have to put together. Its me that have to be ashamed; not you.
you may represent Iranian values.but still you dont represent us.
you are the one who defend us?realy?
مرا به خير تو اميد نيست شر مرسان
it was actually you overseas that disclose the nuclear programme.all the pains and difficulty Iranian people are facing is caused by people like you.its your reports and concerns that make people refuse to tarvel to Iran.....
what the hell will you do if a war happen?crying in streets?its us Iranians that will join the front lines and defend the country.
exactly how are you defending Iran?

wait...wait....Iranian values?tell me more about your values? you are not a muslim atleast be like a man and dont lie.realy what are Iranian values?come on...

I am very sorry. I know a lot about Iran. Its just a typing error. I never know that i had put a question mark until u showed me. And i do know Iran is a democracy. Thats why i had asked why these protest are for?

If you knew a lot about Iran my friend , then how come you have no idea about the student protests which were widely reported and the discontentment of the general Iranian public with the regime ?

No harm in reading up.

you may represent Iranian values.but still you dont represent us.

You are not a spokesman of 'us'. 'Us' don't even exist in Iran. You have many ideologies, ethnical groups and political parties in Iran.

it was actually you overseas that disclose the nuclear programme.all the pains and difficulty Iranian people are facing is caused by people like you.its your reports and concerns that make people refuse to tarvel to Iran.....

Excuse me? You are giving us way too much credit. We have no significant role in influencing western policies. People don't travel to Iran because of us, but because they see public hangings watched by thousands of people, stoning of women, brutal crackdown on women, women in chadors, mullah theocracy, etc. You guys have phucked the image of Iran, not us.

exactly how are you defending Iran?

We are defending those same values that Iranians have had for more than 3000 years; hospitality, intellectuality, kindness, openness, rationality, reasoning, cultural richness, etc.

wait...wait....Iranian values?tell me more about your values? you are not a muslim atleast be like a man and dont lie.realy what are Iranian values?come on...

I'm not a muslim and I've never lied about that. Islam has nothing to do with Iranian values; on the contrary. Its a religion based upon Arabic values. I consider it to be contradicted to real Iranian values as I've already mentioned earlier in my post.

@Surenas,im too busy now.i will reply your comment later.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Surenas,im too busy now.i will reply your comment later.

You can begin by explaining why there are so many thugs on the streets waiting to suppress political activeness, cyber monitoring, jailing of Iranian students, hanging, torturing and raping of Iranian political activists, a crackdown on satellite dishes, lack of journalistic freedom, lack of freedom of political movement, house arrests of political leaders, jailing of liberal ayatollahs like Boroujerdi, murdering of bloggers like Sattar Beheshti, killing of Kurdish intellectuals, moral police, basij-thugs, prosecution of minorities, etc.

One would think that a regime and system that is supported by a clear majority of the people, wouldn't fear its own people so much. I'm waiting on your answers.

Iran should be secular and truly democratic . Iran can achieve a lot more that way along with improved relations with the west and the position on the international stage that it truly deserves.

If you knew a lot about Iran my friend , then how come you have no idea about the student protests which were widely reported and the discontentment of the general Iranian public with the regime ?

No harm in reading up.

He meant i had known nothing about Iran. I had known something about its history, culture and nuclear issues :)

Btw i know about the protest in 2009, but not the protest in 1999, when i was a kid,...

No harm in reading up.

He meant i had known nothing about Iran. I had known something about its history, culture and nuclear issues :)

Btw i know about the protest in 2009, but not the protest in 1999, when i was a kid,...

The countries that I would like to be secular countries are Pakistan, Iran and Egypt.

Out of which realistically Iran is the only candidate that has chances to become secular. Even if they dont become secular, the retarded laws in Iran are removed and everyone free to practice their own religion is good enough.

Maybe its too do with being Shia - they are more peaceable, its a lot less rabid than Sunni's.

Strange. Because many overseas Iranians are new immigrants and have left Iran not long ago. But you don't have to be ashamed for overseas Iranians. Unlike you guys in Iran, we truly represent Iranian values, and thats why we are represented in many respectable functions and positions. If we in Europe hear about a possible stoning of an Iranian women, we are the guys that defend Iran and the Iranian people. What you guys destroy, we have to put together. Its me that have to be ashamed; not you.

ok, i hope you ashamed enough that you stop posting abt Iran!!! you embarras Iran with "white" genetic talk! move on with your life.... concern with holland... you give nothing to Iran gdp, you contribute to enemy gdp.... you are a bache farari…. what you said to indian parsis escaping & no longer being Iranian applies to you most!!!

ok, i hope you ashamed enough that you stop posting abt Iran!!! you embarras Iran with "white" genetic talk! move on with your life.... concern with holland... you give nothing to Iran gdp, you contribute to enemy gdp.... you are a bache farari…. what you said to indian parsis escaping & no longer being Iranian applies to you most!!!

many iranian looks same as whites to me

both @Abii & @Surenas living out side ...

i am living inside :coffee:

IMO it is impossible ...

I have a question for my friends !

do you want a civil war ???

do you want your country destroyed ???
That's funny Soheil, it really is.

You're telling me that you know exactly how people think in Iran when there are no surveys, no elections, no non-govt organizations and human rights organizations, no freedom of speech at any level etc...? You're no different than me. At least I'm not getting brainwashed by Iran's bull **** North Korea like public TV 24/7. Doesn't matter if you're sitting in Karaj or Toronto or Munich, it's all the ******* same when Iran is concerned. You know as much about the mindset of Iranians as me.

You grew up in a hezbollahi family, I grew up in a secular liberal family. We're both biased and it's my word against yours. So don't feed people bull **** b/c anybody that steps foot inside Iran knows exactly what's up. People have dual lives in Iran, they act/speak/think one way in public and another way in private. Not being able to do this means prison or death. Now go be a good Talibani soldier and practice how to be a good arab.

many iranian looks same as whites to me

iranians are not white ( like swedish people ). we are middle eastern iranians. ppl like surenas wish we where white because of inferiority complex!

iranian :

Leila_Otadi_5_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom