What's new

What is your favorite Turkic Muslim Empire?

Pick one

• Total voters
Mughal Empire was the only state before the British Raj that even came close to forcefully creating an artificial but unified "Indian identity", and they did this from scratch with no historical precedent, binding disparate tribes with nothing in common. That's an impressive achievement.

Actually no. Nandas, Mauryas, Guptas, Palas, etc. take over land just as much as the Mughals or more.

And the concept of Hindustan wasnt their creating.

One more thing. The Ottomans, Mughals, probably the Safavids came to Anatolia, India, Persia as Turkics from Central Asia, but the emperors all mixed with locals.

One more thing. The Ottomans, Mughals, probably the Safavids came to Anatolia, India, Persia as Turkics from Central Asia, but the emperors all mixed with locals.
The Ottomans and Mughals yes, maybe....But the Safavids, No.

haha thats mean you're ruined you've place's reputation in my eyes :lol:

Why ?

I meant, because you have no logic, there is nothing wrong for you to think "I can surely see more logic in my post than you'rs :P" as you have no logic at all. :)

Why ?

I meant, because you have no logic, there is nothing wrong for you to think "I can surely see more logic in my post than you'rs :P" as you have no logic at all. :)

I surely know what you meant :D

I surely know what you meant :D

Aaa, i'm stuck again.

I'm deciding to get help from @T-123456 as he have more experience than me in these issues. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@T-123456 mate, can you translate what she's saying ? :undecided:

Aaa, i'm stuck again.

I'm deciding to get help from @T-123456 as he have more experience than me in these issues. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@T-123456 mate, can you translate what she's saying ? :undecided:

No no need to consult someone lol

No no need to consult someone lol

Someone ? I thought, you knew him.

Anyways he is my mentor. :p:

Once he said to me "Women are from Venus, don't try to understand as you can't" :)

And he often gives valuable advices in these issues.

I'm grateful. :)

Someone ? I thought, you knew him.

Anyways he is my mentor. :p:

Once he said to me "Women are from Venus, don't try to understand as you can't" :)

And he often gives valuable advices in these issues.

I'm grateful. :)

No i haven't interacted with any Turk on PDF yet but i can see that as long as you rely on him for advises you are doomed :p: And i thought Turks weren't like this you sound more like an Afghan than a Turk hehe

No i haven't interacted with any Turk on PDF yet but i can see that as long as you rely on him for advises you are doomed :p: And i thought Turks weren't like this you sound more like an Afghan than a Turk hehe

God... i only took, 2 of his advices.

"Don't change yourself for her" -> i was not doing that all at the first place but paid extra attention to this issue.

"Don't try to understand her" I'm still giving too much effort to understand her but now, sometimes i just give up. :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom