What's new

What is your favorite Suspense/Mystery movie?

large_on9JlbGEccLsYkjeEph2Whm1DIp.jpeg

About Blade Runner, not a big fan of Sci-Fi so havent seen this one either. But if you recommend it so highly i can have a go!! :)
Do watch the first one first,,,btw the game starring Michael Douglass is fine movie.

Not seen chocolate will look into it.Kudos

Do watch the first one first,,,btw the game starring Michael Douglass is fine movie.

Not seen chocolate will look into it.Kudos
Its Bollywood so don't get your hopes too high but it certainly was one of better remakes!
The Game, i have seen. Its a good one too. Something may be a bit like "Get Out".

Its Bollywood so don't get your hopes too high but it certainly was one of better remakes!
The Game, i have seen. Its a good one too. Something may be a bit like "Get Out".
Not seen that,,,have you seen Johnny Depps "The Ninth Gate", intriguing movie.Kudos bhai

Not seen that,,,have you seen Johnny Depps "The Ninth Gate", intriguing movie.Kudos bhai
I enjoyed it for the first 3/4ths of it till it went off the rails. Wasn't it a Polanski movie?

Yes,
and yes, it was nice too!!

You must like Da Vinci Code if you are into this kid of stuff! Even though the movie does little justice to the book really. If you get a change, read that novel.

Yes,
and yes, it was nice too!!

You must like Da Vinci Code if you are into this kid of stuff! Even though the movie does little justice to the book really. If you get a change, read that novel.
Not seen the Da Vinci code.Kudos bhai

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom