What's new

What is your favorite Suspense/Mystery movie?

The plot twist was too gross for me.
Sickening.Kudos bhai
OLDBOY+gif.gif

I don't think anything is gross or sickening after watching A Serbian Film.

Lives of Others is another great film...although not sure whether it was suspense though.

Most of the listed movies seem to be thrillers than suspense/mystery movies like the below

upload_2018-12-8_22-38-51.png

upload_2018-12-8_22-41-41.png

I don't think anything is gross or sickening after watching A Serbian Film.

Lives of Others is another great film...although not sure whether it was suspense though.

Gonna go ahead and avoid those then...thanks magoo :P

Gonna go ahead and avoid those then...thanks magoo :P
Lives of others is very good and nothing gross about it though. Read about it in the internet. YoullY like it of you watch.

Darn. There are so many. One of the recent ones was "Gone Girl" and also "Gone Baby Gone".

Lives of others is very good and nothing gross about it though. Read about it in the internet. YoullY like it of you watch.

I looked up that one and realised I already watched it (it was ok imo).....I dont remember movie names all that much sometimes...but I remember content lot more.

I looked up that one and realised I already watched it (it was ok imo).....I dont remember movie names all that much sometimes...but I remember content lot more.
Sounds like you watch a lot of ero movies.

Phoon Booth is an underrated movie no question about it,,,BTW seen Blade runner 2 , superb movie.Kudos bhai
Indeed. The dialogues, dialogue delivery, the simplicity of it all, everything was just amazing. Loved it.

About Blade Runner, not a big fan of Sci-Fi so havent seen this one either. But if you recommend it so highly i can have a go!! :)

I am watching a few previously seen movies these days. Watched The Usual Suspects and Bridge on River Kawi yesterday :lol:
Today, it may be hunter killer and bridge of spies! :D

Now why did I not think that you would think that :p:.Kudos Zibago

Usual suspects , Pulp fiction, Jackie Brown many many others.Kudos bhai
@Arsalan
The Indians made a movie based on usual suspects, Chocolate, have you seen that? It was half decent. Something you cannot often say about Bollywood remakes of Hollywood.

Last edited:
The Game (1997) Michael Douglas, was a nice mystery movie. I was really impressed after watching it, it still might give current movies tough time story wise. Do check it you wont be disappointed.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom