What's new

What is your favorite Suspense/Mystery movie?

There are some rumors about the dark web where such snuff films are sold. Some of those rumors have proved to be true.
Yeah....
But that's not exactly related to the story....it's not like the plot of the film was based on a true story.

There are so many, it actually is ONE OF MY FAVORITE genre so have a long long list!

For me there is no real point in mentioning all those greats like Shutter Island, Silence of the Lambs, Seven, The good Shepard, Imitation game, Tinker tailor soldier spy, Hunt for Red October and Patriot games, Mystic River, Insomnia!! They are all excellent really. But i sure will mention on movie here that wont make it to the list for many of you friends, one that is often ignored. Phone Booth. Well it is excellent as far as i am concerned!! Simple yet intense!

Silence of the lambs and the prestige

what part was suspense in Silence of the Lamb :)

There are many:
- Shutter Island
- No country for old man
- Primal Fear (novel was better)
- Seven
- Inception
- Looper
- The Machinist
- Mulholland Drive
- The Usual Suspects

looks like you went thru my fav movie list

Depressing as hell :(.
You know me and my love for post apocalyptia :D
They way it showed the evil nature of man when no authority is there to judge him struck a note with me

fallout-4-large.jpg

You know me and my love for post apocalyptia :D
They way it showed the evil nature of man when no authority is there to judge him struck a note with me

fallout-4-large.jpg
I guess you must have also loved "the book of eli".Kudos Zibago

There are so many, it actually is ONE OF MY FAVORITE genre so have a long long list!

For me there is no real point in mentioning all those greats like Shutter Island, Silence of the Lambs, Seven, The good Shepard, Imitation game, Tinker tailor soldier spy, Hunt for Red October and Patriot games, Mystic River, Insomnia!! They are all excellent really. But i sure will mention on movie here that wont make it to the list for many of you friends, one that is often ignored. Phone Booth. Well it is excellent as far as i am concerned!! Simple yet intense!
Phoon Booth is an underrated movie no question about it,,,BTW seen Blade runner 2 , superb movie.Kudos bhai

I guess you must have also loved "the book of eli".Kudos Zibago

Phoon Booth is an underrated movie no question about it,,,BTW seen Blade runner 2 , superb movie.Kudos bhai
Book of eli comes off as a mix of bioshock aand fallout good but i just keep thinking how awesome it would be if it was a game

Atomic Blonde :sniper:
Classic Cold War Thriller Story based in the heart of Cold War Espionage Wars, The Berlin city

Book of eli comes off as a mix of bioshock aand fallout good but i just keep thinking how awesome it would be if it was a game
Now why did I not think that you would think that :p:.Kudos Zibago

lot of great ones already mentioned....let me add:

Usual suspects , Pulp fiction, Jackie Brown many many others.Kudos bhai
@Arsalan

Oldboy.
Not the English one, but the original Korean one. One hell of a movie.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom