What's new

Which phone to buy Iphone 15pro max or pixel 8 pro?

What is your favorite phone?

• Iphone 15 Pro Max

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Pixel 8 Pro

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other ( please comment)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
It's hard to say really, both of have points going for them.
eg., Pixel usually have more versatile camera. Generally HDR, low light images, instant shutter are better in Pixel. However iPhone have better video capture.
iPhone have better SOC, more efficient chip. But this year iPhone 15 pro is suffering from overheating.
As for software, everyone has their own favorite. If you have windows, Pixel integrates better, if you have Mac, iPhone obviously integrates best.
Pixel have some cool stuff like magic eraser etc., The google assistant is way better than Siri. Apple though may provide you with better consistent performance. Apple will have more accessories, better resale value, google costs less.
So I don't know which one to take. In fact I may take 14 pro over 15 Pro, it has less cons.

What ecosystem are you in? Do you have any apple device? Do your friends or family use apple services like imessage or stuff?
What primary use will the device be used for?
These are the questions you need to ask yourself. Android v IOS preference is something which depends on the user.

1.Performance wise the bionic on apple is way better than the Exynos rebrand Tensor G3. So if you game or will push the perf to the limit consider apple.
2. Cameras wise it's the Pixel, Google's computational photography and their software additions are hard to beat. Iphones do better in video department though. Night mode is 50/50 on both depends if you're looking at details or just a brighter picture.
3. Features and Qol it's an android for me personally
Why not consider the S23 Ultra? The TSMC made Snapdragon 8 gen 2 is an great soc.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom