• Iraq

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many issues.

1.Not all arab countries included.
2.EGYPT IS NOT ARABIC COUNTRY. IT'S AN AFRICAN COUNTRY THAT IS WANNABE-ARAB.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia. They managed to spread their culture and religion throughout the world even when they had no resources at all. And even today, wherever they go they and no matter how much they are criticized, they are not ashamed in practicing every aspect of their culture (eg. their clothing, names, religion etc.).

Almost all other peoples and cultures have changed much more than the Saudi Arabians.

You will have to ask Egyptians what they consider themselves. As for as I know they call themselves Arabs and speak Arabic.
yes, I know most egyptians consider themselves arab, but always wondered why. North africans to me seems to be neither african nor arab.

Egypt. Lived there in the early 90s. Alexandria is incredibly beautiful. The weather was always great. Plus they loved Amitabh Bachchan. Their question was always Do you know Bachchan? I always said yes. :D
they always called me 'indian' or 'hindu/hindi' when I went there.. sometimes shouting across the street.. yea 'amita bachan' is also thrown in...
they are quite similar to us, deeply corrupt but generally friendly.

Many issues.

1.Not all arab countries included.
2.EGYPT IS NOT ARABIC COUNTRY. ITS AFRICAN COUNTRY THAT IS WANNABE-ARAB.
I think most of us know that... I thought the original thread is Arabic speaking country.. doesn't matter i think it deserves the clasifcation of Arab country on the basis of language

Egypt. Lived there in the early 90s. Alexandria is incredibly beautiful. The weather was always great. Plus they loved Amitabh Bachchan. Their question was always Do you know Bachchan? I always said yes. :D

Yes, also Egypt =]

yes, I know most egyptians consider themselves arab, but always wondered why. North africans to me seems to be neither african nor arab.

they always called me 'indian' or 'hindu/hindi' when I went there.. sometimes shouting across the street.. yea 'amita bachan' is also thrown in...
they are quite similar to us, deeply corrupt but generally friendly.
:omghaha::omghaha: priceless!

Israel. Over 60% of Israelis either identify themselves as Arabs or immigrated from other Arab countries.

Yemen all the way.

No one is Arab, if he / she does not have Yemeni root; that is Arab by definition.

@tesla Not a lot from Arabic peninsula consider Iraq has an Arab nation.

If its totally for tourism, I would love to visit KSA. @al-Hasani has tempted me too much to miss that beautiful landscape.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom