What's new

What is the Solution ?

The Bill was passed in by parliamentary committee in 2015 and was pending to pass through NA and Senate, the timing to bring it now may raised questions but what about parliamentary committee who clear it first?
Almost parties were in that committee.
i was talking about the bill to elect the disqualified person as the head of a political party.

Best time for the courts to give verdict on Corruption cases

The fire place is on, putting even little fuel can cause high flames. Put the fire out first, then little fuel (mujheee kyuunn nikalaaa) can not do much as already seen.

I beg to differ, that is the worst time. PMLn doesn't care about Pakistan and we all are expecting verdict against Nawaz Sharif. When officially verdict comes out, they are gonna create their own drama and that's gonna create anther chaos. Also, it's gonna give more strength to Rizvi & co. We surly don't want this to see.

I don't think that is a 'long term solution. And not one the army is not interested in at this point.

I could see it in this video.

as much as i hate that ganja that move will only strengthen the mullahs and that is the thing that should never happen as it is worst outcome for pakistan right now.
get rid of this mess first. flay him all you want the day after

Awww you are a cute koala aren't you?

I beg to differ, that is the worst time. PMLn doesn't care about Pakistan and we all are expecting verdict against Nawaz Sharif. When officially verdict comes out, they are gonna create their own drama and that's gonna create anther chaos. Also, it's gonna give more strength to Rizvi & co. We surly don't want this to see.

I could see it in this video.
What is the solution?How to punish corrupt? They are weak politically due to the mess they created .

What is the solution?How to punish corrupt? They are weak politically due to the mess they created .

Adyala. I just want to see them behind the bars of adyala jail. Their destiny.
Justice system is slow but I think that’s the only solution.

The tragedy is no civil leadership is neither strong enough nor uncontroversial enough to solve this matter alone.

I had been staying the solution to many problems lie in just using a lottery system rather than electoral system simply because people cannot find consensual on issues.

Maybe they can do that for justice otherwise the power hungry hawks and ever patient vultures are already hovering.

کمال ہوشیار ی سے قانون میں وہ تبدیلی ہو چکی ہے جو قادیانی چاہتے تھے اور وہ تبدیلی واپس نہیں ہوئ ۔ عجیب بات یہ کہ سب اس پہ خاموش ہیں یا قانون میں ترمیمی بل کو سمجھ نہیں سکے۔ قادیانی لابی جو کرنا چا ہتی تھی کر چکی ہے ۔

کمال ہوشیار ی سے قانون میں وہ تبدیلی ہو چکی ہے جو قادیانی چاہتے تھے اور وہ تبدیلی واپس نہیں ہوئ ۔ عجیب بات یہ کہ سب اس پہ خاموش ہیں یا قانون میں ترمیمی بل کو سمجھ نہیں سکے۔ قادیانی لابی جو کرنا چا ہتی تھی کر چکی ہے ۔
What are you talking about? Isn't the bill is reverted to it's original wording!

Back
Top Bottom