What's new

What is the Solution ?

Adyala. I just want to see them behind the bars of adyala jail. Their destiny.
Justice system is slow but I think that’s the only solution.

Who else but the Army can enforce such a solution in the present environment?

First Question is why was this law changed? then you can reach a solution. There are many good brains here may be we get some logical answer.

If this was honest mistake... than law minister should go to faizabad... to night... and present him self for forgive or to b punished....

That's best way forward....
That's also necessary to prevent any harm to him self our family...

If this was honest mistake... than law minister should go to faizabad... to night... and present him self for forgive or to b punished....

That's best way forward....
That's also necessary to prevent any harm to him self our family...
5 people are killed it is better to send him to jail than faizabad because now they will burn him alive. The basic mistake is of Ahsan Iqbal who said that he will get rid of protesters in 3 hours and made a mess of this thing. His resignation should also come for bad administration as the protest was peace full before he intervened, all this done just to defame the judiciary but they caught them selves in it as no one will blame judiciary. Now they can do nothing other than to resign as PML-N is already broken MNAs and MPAs leaving the party.

Looks like these Fitne and Fesat are being designed by the intelligence agencies of your enemies. Take out their agents without showing any mercy!!!! My favorite method is slitting the throat with Jap class sharp knives....

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like these Fitne and Fesat are being designed by the intelligence agencies of your enemies. Take out their agents without showing any mercy!!!!
No agencies my friend, it is idot politicians. Mishandled the situation.

Looks like these Fitne and Fesat are being designed by the intelligence agencies of your enemies. Take out their agents without showing any mercy!!!! My favorite method is slitting the throat with Jap class sharp knives....
First we need to line up these fitnay and fasadi and arrange a meeting between them and their Maker.

Back
Top Bottom