What's new

What is one thing you want to change about Pakistan ?

No they won't be never were and never will be those who think that can happen there knowledge about Islam is worse than that of Abu Juhal and Abu Lahab. This attempt has failed every where and will keep failing every time till day of judgement

It didnt fail in Turkey....... Or Bangladesh. And is more or less pretty much just there as formality in States like UAE.

Personally I'd like a total reboot of our education system. Something that creates kings instead of pawns.

Corruption.

Attended a court in Pakistan, Rotten to the core. And that's if they even turn up for work.

It didnt fail in Turkey....... Or Bangladesh. And is more or less pretty much just there as formality in States like UAE.

Personally I'd like a total reboot of our education system. Something that creates kings instead of pawns.
It failed in Turkey and would fail completely really soon all secular can see it and How successful it's in Bangladesh if that is your example than I am only more amused

It failed in Turkey and would fail completely really soon all secular can see it and How successful it's in Bangladesh if that is your example than I am only more amused

"It failed in turkey " ?
So turkey is actually under sharia law ? :O
Interesting.
"How successful it is in Bangladesh".
Bangladesh is a secular country buddy.

Do you lie to yourself at night so you sleep better ?

I want to change name of Peshawar airport back to Peshawar International Airport.
This would be a strong message to axis of evil busy implementing Indian cold start.

"It failed in turkey " ?
So turkey is actually under sharia law ? :O
Interesting.
"How successful it is in Bangladesh".
Bangladesh is a secular country buddy.

Do you lie to yourself at night so you sleep better ?
It's going there every one is Turkey can see yes Bangladesh is secular country and I am BATMAN

Education.....Everything changes mainly character, once the nation is genuinely educated.

Back
Top Bottom