What's new

What is one thing you want to change about Pakistan ?

I am not talking only about islam, I am against linking any religion with politics anywhere.
History shows us that It's a bad combination.
Islam and politics go hand in hand no power on earth can separate it. Secondly world wars were fought between secular countries nothing to do with religion

No they won't be never were and never will be those who think that can happen there knowledge about Islam is worse than that of Abu Juhal and Abu Lahab. This attempt has failed every where and will keep failing every time till day of judgement

They always were separate, until the rise of Political Islam a few centuries ago

And a brainwashed Madrassah bred Moron like you should be the last one to talk about "knowledge"

Separation of Religion from state/politics it's one's personal matter and should stay that way.

As Quaid-e-Azam said:

Religion should not be allowed to come into Politics….Religion is merely a matter between man and God. - Address to the Central Legislative Assembly, 7 February 1935
1544539_799546536738631_1350344656_n.jpg

1381966_742960169063935_399981847_n.jpg

1391947_748217101871575_1260723293_n.jpg

1391619_748217135204905_387603993_n.jpg

1379711_748217201871565_428105671_n.jpg

Next time you decide to quote Jinah please be brave and quote all his speeches till his death what he wanted is crystal clear in them and exposes the lies spread by secular and liberals.

They always were separate, until the rise of Political Islam a few centuries ago

And a brainwashed Madrassah bred Moron like you should be the last one to talk about "knowledge"
No they never were like I said those who think have no knowledge about Islam and history. They were never separate but combined from day one.

Islam and politics go hand in hand no power on earth can separate it. Secondly world wars were fought between secular countries nothing to do with religion
World wars were fought because of imperialism and fascism respectively and not secularism, secular democracies are the outcome of these brutal wars.
Secularism has succeeded even against communism as the best form of governance.

1544539_799546536738631_1350344656_n.jpg

1381966_742960169063935_399981847_n.jpg

1391947_748217101871575_1260723293_n.jpg

1391619_748217135204905_387603993_n.jpg

1379711_748217201871565_428105671_n.jpg

Next time you decide to quote Jinah please be brave and quote all his speeches till his death what he wanted is crystal clear in them and exposes the lies spread by secular and liberals.

No they never were like I said those who think have no knowledge about Islam and history. They were never separate but combined from day one.

Your lies have been refuted a hundred times, but you keep repeating them :lol: :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/islamization-of-jinnah.301462/

World wars were fought because of imperialism and fascism respectively and not secularism, secular democracies are the outcome of these brutal wars.
Secular democracies are still attacking and fighting this is what they do they now kill to spread so call democracy and so called human rights just changed the face of there brutality and innocent fell for it.

Your lies have been refuted a hundred times, but you keep repeating them :lol: :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/islamization-of-jinnah.301462/
No I am not refuted lies don't refute truth all of Jinah speeches are recorded mostly in written form and some in recorded form but liberals are born liars so they continue to lie that is why they are cowards and don't bring all speeches of Jinah till his death because they know they are born habitual liars.

You're just obsessed with 3-4 words aren't you? Pakistan will become a secular country TTP sympathizers/supporters/brothers like yourself can continue with this broken record of yours and OP asked for opinions not for a debate that has already been done to death.
Tell me this are you bored? cuz if you're than don't leave this thread it's my advice. :p

No I am not refuted lies don't refute truth all of Jinah speeches are recorded mostly in written form and some in recorded form but liberals are born liars so they continue to lie that is why they are cowards and don't bring all speeches of Jinah till his death because they know they are born habitual liars.

Broken Record !! :lol:

You're just obsessed with 3-4 words aren't you? Pakistan will become a secular country TTP sympathizers/supporters/brothers like yourself can continue with this broken record of yours and OP asked for opinions not for a debate that has already been done to death.

Tell me this are you bored? cuz if you're than don't leave this thread it's my advice. :p
Pakistan never was and never will be a secular country you can keep trying failure is bound to happen. Yes we are listening this for past 1400 years all enemies of Islam and came and became history but failed to do anything so sad.

Secular democracies are still attacking and fighting this is what they do they now kill to spread so call democracy and so called human rights just changed the face of there brutality and innocent fell for it.
Yeah, that's the reason why perfect countries like syria, iraq, libya, afghanistan are imploding and people are rushing to savage european secular democracies to make their life living hell...!! Thank you for enlightening me.
Yes:partay:
Nothing better to do today.

Corruption... end that, everything will fall in its place. Till then we will continue to suffer the curse

failure is bound to happen.
Yep TTP and the mission of their brothers/sympathizers/supporters is bound to fail and it will fail.
all enemies of Islam and came and became history
Yes and InshAllah enemies of Pakistan i.e TTP and their "brothers" will also become history well they almost have become history.

Yeah, that's the reason why perfect countries like syria, iraq, libya, afghanistan are imploding and people are rushing to savage european secular democracies to make their life living hell...!! Thank you for enlightening me.

Yes:partay:
Nothing better to do today.
Same countries destroyed there countries in first place and most don't want to go but the NATO and USA bombed everything and destroyed every country in the name of democracy and human rights so now have to face both refugee and also now fire has reached Europe. Not to forget they are supporting Israeli campaign of mass murder of Palestinians for past 60 years.

Yep TTP and the mission of their brothers/sympathizers/supporters is bound to fail and it will fail.

Yes and InshAllah enemies of Pakistan i.e TTP and their "brothers" will also become history well they almost have become history.
Keep trying you are bound to fail as for TTP those who are ending them I mean Pakistan Army take pride in Islamic Army and there slogan includes Iman and Jihad fi Sabilillah so please your secularism just went in gutter. Even Turkish soldiers now fight on front lines by shouting ALLAH O AKBAR. and soon entire secularism will vanishing Turkey also. So keep trying many for example Abu Juhal tried became history many more will be history but Islam is there will be there and like ALLAH said in Quran and RASOOL SAW in Hadith that Islam will become Ghalib ( dominate )

Keep trying you are bound to fail as for TTP those who are ending them I mean Pakistan Army take pride in Islamic Army and there slogan includes Iman and Jihad fi Sabilillah so please your secularism just went in gutter. Even Turkish soldiers now fight on front lines by shouting ALLAH O AKBAR. and soon entire secularism will vanishing Turkey also. So keep trying many for example Abu Juhal tried became history many more will be history but Islam is there will be there and like ALLAH said in Quran and RASOOL SAW in Hadith that Islam will become Ghalib ( dominate )
Continue like a broken record there was a time when ppl supported terrorists because they think of them as their "brothers" and ("many" still do) and because they thought they will bring islami nizam today they're being killed like dogs Pakistan will become a secular country and the likes of TTP and their "brothers" will continue to become a minority.

Continue like a broken record there was a time when ppl supported terrorists because they think of them as their "brothers" and ("many" still do) and because they thought they will bring islami nizam today they're being killed like dogs Pakistan will become a secular country and the likes of TTP and their "brothers" will continue to become a minority.
Yes Yes keep trying even now when every survey are done more than 90 % say they want a Muslim system every second survey also shows people are getting more close to Islam but you are free to live in your bubble and keep continuing even the most liberal religious scholar knows How stupid this slogan of secularism is in Muslim world and How it's bound to be a disaster so continue to live in your bubble and Good Luck with your dreams.

Back
Top Bottom