Votes: 31 34.8%
  • pakistani national identity??

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • hatred of a common enemy..

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • resources...

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Read the military history of 200 years for areas now Pakistan and Afghanistan.

you will understand.
ok i could understand the west as "the uk" but not america… america just came into the playing field in the last 50 years
and you chose them as the main country in the west keeping us together.

i've about pathans telling me that pakistan was created to divide the pathans ect.

unfortunately I'm not a @FaujHistorian so i cannot go through 200 years of military history in our area lol.

yep....After Mr Jinnah...things got worse....then Zia made it a real disaster! and we are still suffering!
not zia but yahya … he is the bastard that open the door for the military to step in as they pleased.

ALLAH SWT is keeping us together
Kyunke bohat dafa aese mawake ae jis se Pkaistan ka wajood khatre mein para magar har kaam mein ALLAh ki maslihat hoti hai aur InshaALLAH ta qayamt Pakistan qaim rahega
:pakistan:
yard can we get your second choice? we know allah is keeping us together and whats after that???

well you can't really blame the bengalis for any thing because it was a crippled nation to start with, how could we have expected both countries to stay together even while being separated by india? plus the leadership in Bangladesh was plotting independence since the 60s if not earlier.
You forget one more thing.
Bangladeshis intrinsically also do not hate India. So one major binding factor of Pakistani's - threat by India and collective hatred of India, was/is absent.

Since OP calls everyone Mullah who prays regularly (his reference to Army jawans) and/or believes in Allah holding Pakistan together, I'll give an answer that he may accept (& what Atheists would accept too) - Nature and Evolution are keeping Pakistan together! There! :)

ok i could understand the west as "the uk" but not america… america just came into the playing field in the last 50 years

i've about pathans telling me that pakistan was created to divide the pathans ect.

unfortunately I'm not a @FaujHistorian so i cannot go through 200 years of military history in our area lol.

?

US is older than Pakistan
and it inherited British areas of influence in post WW2 world.

So don't think US-Pakistan relations are trivial and recent. Always add British+USA for the Western influence in our region.

This is why I suggested to read the history of at least 200 years.

Otherwise you will not understand Pakistan let alone Pakistan's relations with other countries.

Peace

not zia but yahya … he is the bastard that open the door for the military to step in as they pleased.

yard can we get your second choice? we know allah is keeping us together and whats after that???
Zia's tenure was the worst of all....whatever is happening to Pakistan today.....Wars....Jihadism.....Religious intolerance....fake/corrupt political leaders...etc is all because of him!

Bro my second choice will be religion
The same reason and only reson for making Pakistan
I also know that you support secularism but thats my choice

Since OP calls everyone Mullah who prays regularly (his reference to Army jawans) and/or believes in Allah holding Pakistan together, I'll give an answer that he may accept (& what Atheists would accept too) - Nature and Evolution are keeping Pakistan together! There! :)
oye yara kasamey na pakistani bandhey ve koi aur cheez dey baney ney.

this has nothing to do with atheism, I'm a muslim myself.
but we can't end every discussion with "allah malik ve"

quran surah 13 verse 11

For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.

PDF is dominated by extreme rightwingers.
And it is more so in Bangladeshi's case. 99% of Bangladeshi's are the exact opposite of the ones you come across on this forum.
like i said i will wait until some bengalis can comment on the matter.

Zia's tenure was the worst of all....whatever is happening to Pakistan today.....Wars....Jihadism.....Religious intolerance....fake/corrupt political leaders...etc is all because of him!
what exactly did zia do that wasn't necessary at that time?
no doubt zia opened the doors for extremism but who opened the door for zia and other dictators? yahya

US is older than Pakistan
and it inherited British areas of influence in post WW2 world.

So don't think US-Pakistan relations are trivial and recent. Always add British+USA for the Western influence in our region.

This is why I suggested to read the history of at least 200 years.

Otherwise you will not understand Pakistan let alone Pakistan's relations with other countries.

Peace
but how exactly are they keeping us together?
100s of members on here say that they might be trying to break us up.

All the big name Mullahs were against Pakistan.

the same Mullahs even declared Jinna as Kafir

So your statement is not true from historical perspectives.

well i do support secularism and i myself also voted religion as the binding force for pakistan at the moment..
because our deprived population otherwise has no reason to stay or stick with pakistan.

oye yara kasamey na pakistani bandhey ve koi aur cheez dey baney ney.

this has nothing to do with atheism, I'm a muslim myself.
but we can't end every discussion with "allah malik ve"

quran surah 13 verse 11

For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.

like i said i will wait until some bengalis can comment on the matter.

what exactly did zia do that wasn't necessary at that time?
no doubt zia opened the doors for extremism but who opened the door for zia and other dictators? yahya

uff ask zia now...you asked like 700 questions to me in past an hour...
smileys-angry-559707.gif
...you quote too quickly like in a moment and ask!
smileys-angry-559707.gif
....ill reply later!

All the big name Mullahs were against Pakistan.

the same Mullahs even declared Jinna as Kafir

So your statement is not true from historical perspectives.
mullahs don't necessarily represent muslims in general, there is no doubt muslims wanted this land as homeland for muslims.. and its no secret that it was created on the basis of religion.

--Money and weapons. That keep our military strong.
--technical help
--Mexi-Pak variety of wheat that brought green revolution in Pak

Don't listen to leftists and Mullahs if you really really really really want to understand Pak-US relations and as a Pakistani-American you will do wonders for future Pakistan from your vantage point in US.

uff ask zia now...you asked like 700 questions to me in past an hour...
smileys-angry-559707.gif
...you quote too quickly like in a moment and ask!
smileys-angry-559707.gif
....ill reply later!
well i got free time on my hand so what you expect? lol
don't forget to reply tho..

what ever zia did besides passing certain laws was all necessary.

Back
Top Bottom