• pakistani national identity??

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • hatred of a common enemy..

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • resources...

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Islamic social democracy

So a social democracy,because there is no Islamic social democracy?
The ''Islamic'' was only used to give the mullah influenced people a ''good feeling'' .

yard what does our manners have to do with keeping us together?

i heard jinnah ate pork

lolz ..... Please read my post again .. respect for elders was ONE example of good in our society (we don't 'home' nor abandon our elders, as commonly done in the country you are residing and many many more) ... but before that I said there was more good in this country that we don't see - and this good keeps us together!

It seems you are going through this maze of disinformation a lot of overseas Pakistanis and even locals go through. Good luck in your search for truth and clarity. Just try to be rational through it all and then beyond.

The ''Islamic'' was only used to give the mullah influenced people a ''good feeling'' .
thats probably true, jinnah was secular the guy ate pork and drank lol what would he care about islamic social democracy?
the question is a what is the difference between a social democracy and a islamic social democracy ?

'Islamic' was used in the context of keeping it within the guidance and laws of The Quran ... so a social democracy that is run as per and within the laws defined in The Quran. It was not used to give a good feeling to mullah or any other party influenced people.

its pretty much proven that he did eat it… so if he did was secular so…idk about you but if for me that means everything he said about islamic welfare state is bs ect

lol kyon yara? bohat ziada hain kya? lol
Nahin yaara was joking. Better than 99% of the threads on pdf. Discussions r always healthy

'Islamic' was used in the context of keeping it within the guidance and laws of The Quran ... so a social democracy that is run as per and within the laws defined in The Quran. It was not used to give a good feeling to mullah or any other party influenced people.
So,what you are saying is that Sharia law is social democratic?

thats probably true, jinnah was secular the guy ate pork and drank lol

Did you actually see him with your own eyes do what you claim?

You quoted from Quran earlier. If you do believe in Quran, then Quran also says that you should not say/repeat things that you have not verified yourself. Basically, repeating unverified is creating fitnah!

as soon as we turn on the tv we can see that our country is a big mess right now, terrorism every where, disease , and energy shortages.
but still our country remains united as of now..
what can be the possible reason still keeping us together
why haven't the pathans started to revolt to make pushtunistan? or sindhis to make sindhudesh?
what is the uniting factor?

-Religion?- 97 percent of our population follows some form of islam.

-pakistani national identity?- have we started to love being called pakistani? that we can set aside punjabi, pastho, sindhi, and balochi to be called pakistani?

-resources?
all are welcome to discuss.

please no replied like " allah is keeping us together" or "allahu akbar"….. we know allah is keeping us together but for now lets discuss the worldly things..
Hey bro - I like this discussion... since you started this thread, I would like to ask you if I can participate in the poll. Being an Indian that is.

So,what you are saying is that Sharia law is social democratic?

Sharia Law is different for many ... so please explain your understanding of what you consider to be Sharia Law, so that I can answer according to your understanding of it.

Hey bro - I like this discussion... since you started this thread, I would like to ask you if I can participate in the poll. Being an Indian that is.

With his pro-Indian mindset, he wouldn't mind ...

Did you actually see him with your own eyes do what you claim?

You quoted from Quran earlier. If you do believe in Quran, then Quran also says that you should not say/repeat things that you have not verified yourself. Basically, repeating unverified is creating fitnah!
there is a book one of his assistants wrote or something and muhammed ali jinnah eating pork was in it.

thats probably true, jinnah was secular the guy ate pork and drank lol what would he care about islamic social democracy?
the question is a what is the difference between a social democracy and a islamic social democracy ?
Nothing,just the word Islamic,you see he was not a military man like the man(Ataturk)he admired who did it by military rule.
As a politician he used other means,like words, hence we have Islamic social democracy.

With his pro-Indian mindset, he wouldn't mind ...
im a muslim pakistani first bro.. why you guys putting me in a group?
whats wrong with indians anyways?
we are the same people in the end.

im not asma jangler or najan sethi type of person if thats what you thinking.
im in the middle ground…

well it was mainly for pakistanis tbh with you but you tell us what you think in a post.

there is a book one of his assistants wrote or something and muhammed ali jinnah eating pork was in it.

So if I write in a book or post here that 'Qamar is a traitor because he makes anti-Pakistan statements', would that become true just because I wrote it?

You blatantly believe in one man's words in a book and regurgitate it everywhere you deem suitable!!

Back
Top Bottom