Votes: 31 34.8%
  • pakistani national identity??

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • hatred of a common enemy..

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • resources...

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
haha nah not that bad....i hope not lol! but seriously what went wrong where? Mr Jinnah was very honest....he would never have wished such a Pakistan where we are sometimes at WaR....then some other time Martial Law hits Us....then Politicians play dirty! then religious intolerance.....and what not!
well we never had the will of the people… no democracy. i think yahya khan screwed us over

well you can't really blame the bengalis for any thing because it was a crippled nation to start with, how could we have expected both countries to stay together even while being separated by india? plus the leadership in Bangladesh was plotting independence since the 60s if not earlier.

this new law is waaay out of line I'm opening a thread to discuss this next.
i heard they already killed people right after the law was passed.

definitely isn't but what incentive do most people of the country have to stay loyal to pakistan?
that if we were still be living like we used to live before partition,then imagine the kind of problems we would have to face then when today we dont even tolerate even a single statement Modi like Politicians utter or if he had been ruling us in united India!:enjoy: so Jesa bhi hey Pakistan is still better!:tongue:

that if we were still be living like we used to live before partition,then imagine the kind of problems we would have to face then when today we dont even tolerate even a single statement Modi like Politicians utter or if he had been ruling us in united India!:enjoy: so Jesa bhi hey Pakistan is still better!:tongue:
forget about the days before the partition I'm talking about today… what incentives do the pathans , sindhis, balochis and punjabis have to remain united?

well we never had the will of the people… no democracy. i think yahya khan screwed us over
well that i have realized too just recently....too difficult even impossible to elect leader of your choice....the system is so corrupt ...not gunna happen ever! not even in 100 years!

Two words
Allah akbar
you made this account just to say that lol?

well that i have realized too just recently....too difficult even impossible to elect leader of your choice....the system is so corrupt ...not gunna happen ever! not even in 100 years!
well if we had started the right way from the beginning al this corruption would've happened back then and today we would have a mature democratic state..

Pakistan is held together by many forces internal and external.

External forces::
-- USA in particular and West in general

A country is held together about 80% due to its internal forces and the rest by the external forces.
i don't understand the reasoning behind this?? how exactly is the united states or the west keeping us together?

Baray zor say aya tha, so he had to create a new account in a jiffy.
tbh with the list you made is spot on, i couldn't have done it better..
but just one thing I'm confused bout which i replied to.

i don't understand the reasoning behind this?? how exactly is the united states or the west keeping us together?

Read the military history of 200 years for areas now Pakistan and Afghanistan.

you will understand.

forget about the days before the partition I'm talking about today… what incentives do the pathans , sindhis, balochis and punjabis have to remain united?
how can i speak for all of them?...i dont know about them...but i think we need to have such leadership that unites all of them...give them the feeling that once Mr Jinnah gave to ppl.....everyone irrespective of caste/ethnicity/religion got united with him! Right now it looks like most of the leaders of different parties are keeping their own esp their Province's interest above everything else!

Baray zor say aya tha, so he had to create a new account in a jiffy.
lmao, that type mentality is actually taking us no where lol.
don't get me wrong allah is akbar but allah also said to get your *** up and do it yourself.
god can't help those who can't help them selfs
@israr

ALLAH SWT is keeping us together
Kyunke bohat dafa aese mawake ae jis se Pkaistan ka wajood khatre mein para magar har kaam mein ALLAh ki maslihat hoti hai aur InshaALLAH ta qayamt Pakistan qaim rahega
:pakistan:

you made this account just to say that lol?

well if we had started the right way from the beginning al this corruption would've happened back then and today we would have a mature democratic state..
yep....After Mr Jinnah...things got worse....then Zia made it a real disaster! and we are still suffering!

Back
Top Bottom