Votes: 6 25.0%
  • WAR

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kya ho gya hai aapko gurjot paaji aap to aise na the :rofl::rofl:

this is the truth my friend.here is the list of all the tests done

Date Name Yield (kT) Country Significance
1945-07-16 Trinity 18–20 USA First fission device test, first plutonium implosion detonation
1945-08-06 Little Boy 12–18 USA Bombing of Hiroshima, Japan, first detonation of an enriched uranium gun-type device, first use of a nuclear device in military combat.
1945-08-09 Fat Man 18–23 USA Bombing of Nagasaki, Japan, second and last use of a nuclear device in military combat.
1949-08-29 RDS-1 22 USSR First fission weapon test by the USSR
1952-10-03 Hurricane 25 UK First fission weapon test by the UK
1952-11-01 Ivy Mike 10,400 USA First cryogenic fusion fuel "staged" thermonuclear weapon, primarily a test device and not weaponized
1952-11-16 Ivy King 500 USA Largest pure-fission weapon ever tested
1953-08-12 Joe 4 400 USSR First fusion weapon test by the USSR (not "staged")
1954-03-01 Castle Bravo 15,000 USA First dry fusion fuel "staged" thermonuclear weapon; a serious nuclear fallout accident occurred
1955-11-22 RDS-37 1,600 USSR First "staged" thermonuclear weapon test by the USSR (deployable)
1957-11-08 Grapple X 1,800 UK First (successful) "staged" thermonuclear weapon test by the UK
1957-05-31 Orange Herald 720 UK Largest boosted fission weapon ever tested. Intended as a fallback "in megaton range" in case British thermonuclear development failed.
1960-02-13 Gerboise Bleue 70 France First fission weapon test by France
1961-10-31 Tsar Bomba 57,000 USSR Largest thermonuclear weapon ever tested—scaled down from its initial 100 Mt design by 50%
1964-10-16 596 22 PR China First fission weapon test by the People's Republic of China
1967-06-17 Test No. 6 3,300 PR China First "staged" thermonuclear weapon test by the People's Republic of China
1968-08-24 Canopus 2,600 France First "staged" thermonuclear weapon test by France
1974-05-18 Smiling Buddha 12 India First fission nuclear explosive test by India
1998-05-11 Pokhran-II 60[22] India First potential fusion/boosted weapon test by India; first deployable fission weapon test by India
1998-05-28 Chagai-I 40[23] Pakistan First fission weapon (boosted) test by Pakistan
1998-05-30 Chagai-II 20[23] Pakistan Second fission weapon (boosted) test by Pakistan
2006-10-09 2006 North Korean nuclear test ~1 North Korea First fission plutonium-based device tested by North Korea; likely resulted as a fizzle
2009-05-25 2009 North Korean nuclear test 2-6 North Korea First successful fission device tested by North Korea

Time is the best healer ....it has capability to heal all wounds that Indians and Pakistanis harbor in their hearts ....

India -Pakistan reconciliation is possible ...although not easy !

don't be so happy
even the bomb that we tested was just 40kt,too small compared to other nuclear powers.

plus it was based on fission rather than the fusion.so no one really knows whether we have made any fusion bombs or not as we have taken voluntary decision against testing.

till we have fusion bombs we are also in pretty low group

for instance the largest nuclear weapon was a soviet one with a yield of 50 mega tonns
http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/36460/240x300.jpg?orig=1

now thats what i call a bomb

And i am not in favour of war but conditions are pointing clearly towards it. I prefer peace over war and atheism over Islam. Kaisa laga dialogue ..??:yahoo:

How many threads and polls are going to be made on this topic????:hitwall:

Time is the best healer ....it has capability to heal all wounds that Indians and Pakistanis harbor in their hearts ....

India -Pakistan reconciliation is possible ...although not easy !

Time will heal you if you are wounded once but what if someone is hitting you again and again ..??

People who prescribe war ...are narrow minded ....they can't see broader picture and what will follow.

War in Indian subcontinent will incinerate millions of our countrymen to ashes and will push us to stone age .

No matter what hard liners in both countries think....war can't be a solution !

The price of Indo-Pakistani war will be too high ....

are we willing to pay that price ???

Rather than trying to break the wall with ur empty head you could have put forward ur views..

Since you are new here you don't know i think that this is about the third thread on this exact topic in just this week so instead of telling others what to do if you don't agree with what they have to say just ignore.

they wont ....they have this ego problem...tat dosn mean that even we fall to that level

Yeah they think they are purest of humans and their land is purest (Pak means pure) and they were ready to eat grass just to build nukes .? (don't knw weather they really ate grass..??)

Arey bhai aab kitna thread banaogey??:pissed: aese threads se, Indo-pak war he accha hei..:sniper:

Pakistan is in weak position. We should rather tread carefully.

they wont ....they have this ego problem...tat dosn mean that even we fall to that level

Well, I feel that Pakistan has not demonstrated any behaviour that warrants our Love and affections. All we need with them is peaceful coexistence. Nothing more, nothing less.

thats exactly what i am trying to tell

by the way i am in punjab and will be among first ones to die,lol

Back
Top Bottom