What is future of India pakistan relation

What do you think is future of india pakistan relation

• PEACE

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • WAR

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pakistan is already under attack, thanks to the Indian cold war doctrine, when Pakistan start struggle to reply back, it will be beginning of Ghazwa hind and how it will end is the future.
Do you even know Cold War Doctrine ?

I believe you have not read history of world ...European countries which fought most gruesome battle against each other are today standing together under banner of European union....

Hadn't they hurt each other many many times ?

France and Britain played war with each other that lasted a century ....

Things can change ....and once things change ...they can change dramatically ...

I believe change is possible ....

History of the world is testimonial to this fact ....

But it doesn't n
Did you not read fully? I said Pakistan is already under Indian attack.
Ghazwa hind is already ON. We just wait for a hot CoAS.

Pakistan is under indian attack..?? I think you don't knw that hafiz saeed is not indian :yahoo:
Jokes apart indian never intended to attack pakistan and all the wars were initiated by the pakistan ask educated people of your country if you don't believe me

Muslims demanded a separate nation just coz of insecurity

What were you waiting for all those years? waiting for Iran, Afghanistan & US support?
that's why we are not paksitan. Pakistan is slowly becoming slave to Bollywood. pak children are slowly getting to know hindu culture.. soon they will reconvert to Hinduism.. hahahahahahaha

But it doesn't n

Pakistan is under indian attack..?? I think you don't knw that hafiz saeed is not indian :yahoo:
Jokes apart indian never intended to attack pakistan and all the wars were initiated by the pakistan ask educated people of your country if you don't believe me

Muslims demanded a separate nation just coz of insecurity

What has Hafiz Saeed got to do with your army chief's statement of cold start and all the terrorists being flying around with Indian, Irani & Afghani passports.

Or you are some how willing to retract your terroism.

Ask Bangladesh, Srilanka about your military strategy.

ndia invaded in 1948, India Invaded in 1965, India invaded in 1971, India invaded in siachin.

What has Hafiz Saeed got to do with your army chief's statement of cold start and all the terrorists being flying around with Indian, Irani & Afghani passports.

India is not a threat to pakistan the real threat to pakistan is people like hafiz saeed. Go watch pakistan movie Khuda ke liaye which shows hw people are brainwashed in the name of islam.BY using islam they convince people to kill innocent people.

Pakistan is already under attack, thanks to the Indian cold war doctrine, when Pakistan start struggle to reply back, it will be beginning of Ghazwa hind and how it will end is the future.

Hmm...ChimgadarMan you looks like a true follower of Nageena-E-Pakistan (Zaid Hamid)...Look carefully your Ghazwa is already on.

Or you are some how willing to retract your terroism.

Ask Bangladesh, Srilanka about your military strategy.

ndia invaded in 1948, India Invaded in 1965, India invaded in 1971, India invaded in siachin.
Let me complete your sentence ...Indian Army kicked Pakistan Army everywhere.

Future will be better with greater economic and social intercourse.If you look at customers at the mall in Lahore and in Delhi,there much similarity-both people look cheerful,happy and healthy.Sooooooo nice to mingle.

Any two countries can only be friends when they treat each other with respect and on equal level, however, this has never been the case with Pakistan and India.

India since 1947 has always tried to disgrace Pakistan on every level, they even broke Pakistan into half, so we all know what is the future for these countries.

So why keep asking this question over and over again...

Good relations for sure!! Time has changed, lot of people from both sides think differently these days. I just came back from New York. Met many Pakistanis.

Met a group of folks from Lahore, late night in a pub. Punjabi gaane baja rahe the…. did chat for sometime, after all desi connection.

Fir ek bhaijan mila taxi mein, much senior to me(probably my uncle's age) …. Karachi se the…. he told me lots of things, suggested me, few things as an elder, I was amazed to find that his thoughts is completely similar to my parents.

Back
Top Bottom