What is future of India pakistan relation

What do you think is future of india pakistan relation

• PEACE

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • WAR

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jus joking.....no matter how much we talk about war with eachother....deep in our heart we love pakistanis

And we love you Indians to " Pieces "... :P

Good relations for sure!! Time has changed, lot of people from both sides think differently these days. I just came back from New York. Met many Pakistanis.

Met a group of folks from Lahore, late night in a pub. Punjabi gaane baja rahe the…. did chat for sometime, after all desi connection.

Fir ek bhaijan mila taxi mein, much senior to me(probably my uncle's age) …. Karachi se the…. he told me lots of things, suggested me, few things as an elder, I was amazed to find that his thoughts is completely similar to my parents.

Mujh se milay baghair wapas Chalaa giya , Yaar... :sad:

ohh shit yaar!! miss ho gaya is bar !!

koi nahi! I'll go again soon…. pakka will let u know…. Dehra jayenge khana khane…. :)

Last edited:
Good relations for sure!! Time has changed, lot of people from both sides think differently these days. I just came back from New York. Met many Pakistanis.

Met a group of folks from Lahore, late night in a pub. Punjabi gaane baja rahe the…. did chat for sometime, after all desi connection.

Fir ek bhaijan mila taxi mein, much senior to me(probably my uncle's age) …. Karachi se the…. he told me lots of things, suggested me, few things as an elder, I was amazed to find that his thoughts is completely similar to my parents.
We can still become a good neighbor. We have a lot of sikolarities. There were always many people who think differently in both sides.
We have to eliminate those persons who are causing problem in peace talks rather they are politicians or civilians.

they are a terrorist country.

no friendship with such backward and immature nation.

let them fight with themselves, kill and blow each other...

:laugh: jab teri jalti ha humain bara maja ata ha.

bwahahahahahahah

What really is future of India-pakistan relation, no matter how hard we try to patch up some non-state or state actors always ruins the game some times from Indian side and mostly from pakistan's side

So in this thread we can discuss how can we normalize relations b/w these two nations.

It will be determined but changing scenario and the reality is that this entire region will have to join hands for own survival . the outsiders will continue to create and fuel tension in these countries so if we cant see much patch up for coming decades it wont be surprising

God knows what is with us Indians? Why are we so optimistic for peace with pakistan? Its not gonna happens for a long time..not at-least in my lifetime. We are so polar on so many topics that it will take a day to list them out.And neither side will budge.
Yes as much we share many things in common and we stick like wet bunnies overseas , the ground fact is very different back at home.Though we may share a nice light moment once in a while, no side will forget the past..and i mean neither side.
Also, this cyber crowd out here does not represent the bulk of the populace.If this forum after so many years is yt to change the mentality of so many @ssholes, i can only wonder how the common less literate man on the street feels about the same.

God knows what is with us Indians? Why are we so optimistic for peace with pakistan? Its not gonna happens for a long time..not at-least in my lifetime. We are so polar on so many topics that it will take a day to list them out.And neither side will budge.
Yes as much we share many things in common and we stick like wet bunnies overseas , the ground fact is very different back at home.Though we may share a nice light moment once in a while, no side will forget the past..and i mean neither side.
Also, this cyber crowd out here does not represent the bulk of the populace.If this forum after so many years is yt to change the mentality of so many @ssholes, i can only wonder how the common less literate man on the street feels about the same.

the common man on street is much mature than cyber warriors.

probably because they need to put food on the table, and getting killed over an abstract idea will orphan their children.

The Indo-Pak diplomacy is pretty much the thread right here. Two sides engaged in a useless D!ck measuring contest and use circular logic and self-defeating rhetoric. One wonders if the politicians come from this forum too.

We deserve the quality of life we have

With limited access to information from different scources, ppl tend to have a skewed image of things. What may appear to be mature is more of i give a phuck....i am right as far i know...

Can't live with them, can't live without them.....

As per pdf ,,,war for sure...

Common man ,,,Both come together n stay in harmony.

Politicians,,, Who cares...

Extremists,,,wtf ...

My offer of volunteering as the joint ruler of both countries still stands. I hope Indians and Pakistanis, both, see the wisdom of declaring 'Guynextdoor Raj' for the safe, prosperous existence of both out peoples.

My offer of volunteering as the joint ruler of both countries still stands. I hope Indians and Pakistanis, both, see the wisdom of declaring 'Guynextdoor Raj' for the safe, prosperous existence of both out peoples.
Repeating same pj doesn't make people laugh. :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom