What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

If high birth rate is indeed the reason, then it would mean, that ‘bengali muslims’ are breading at an average rate of over 10 issues per couple. This is an absurd figure. Conveniently, the author of the article doesn’t throw light on this aspect of the puzzle. He can’t explain, if the decadal population growth of Assam had been 34.98% between 1951-61 and 34.95% between 1961-71 (i.e. a simple average of 34.96% between 1951-71) then why did it suddenly shoot upto 53.26% between 1971-91 [No census was held in Assam in 1981]. He can’t explain, if growth rate of Hindu during 1971-91 was 41.89% how come the growth rate of muslims during the same period was close to double that figure at 77.42%.
My dear toxic_pus, please note that Bangali Muslim women are really fertile, they bear many children. And the Muslim men also do not like abstinence. They would go after polygamy if the wives resist them for many days. When a husband of a woman dies, her relatives would quickly arrange for another marriage. So that, she would keep on breeding until she is past menstruation.

Muslim people tend to eat foods like beef, mutton, chicken, fish etc whenever they can afford. They tend to eat less quantities of vegetables. They may suffer from high blood pressure in old age due to their unhealthy food habits, but it makes them physically strong when they are young. So, they do not like abstinence. This is how the women bear more children than other religious groups.

I think, this is why Muslim population rises faster than other groups. However, it is wonderful that Hindu population has also increased throughout India, except in Assam, for the last six decades. This may be because the Hindus have also changed their food habits little by little. But, not only in Assam, but also in Burma, the Hindu/Budhist population do not rise as fast as the Muslim population. I have heard these people follow abstinence since time immemorial.

If the demographic change for Muslim population in Assam is 77.42% for twenty years from 1971 to 1991, then the rate of growth is about 2.9% per year. The rate of growth during the same period for Hindu population is about 2%, if their total increase is 41.89%. Both the figures are very natural.

BD population do not have to migrate to Assam to increase the Muslim population there. Only two decades ago, Muslim population in BD increased at more than 3% per anum (Hindu birth rate is always lower than the Muslims here). But, we do not fingerpoint at India for this increase.

Birth control program is very successful in BD and the present rate of increase here is only 1.4%. How it is possible then for us to export so many working hands to Assam to settle there permanently when we can send the same hands to the middle east from where they can send us billions of dollars!

My dear toxic_pus, please note that Bangali Muslim women are really fertile, they bear many children. And the Muslim men also do not like abstinence. They would go after polygamy if the wives resist them for many days. When a husband of a woman dies, her relatives would quickly arrange for another marriage. So that, she would keep on breeding until she is past menstruation.

Muslim people tend to eat foods like beef, mutton, chicken, fish etc whenever they can afford. They tend to eat less quantities of vegetables. They may suffer from high blood pressure in old age due to their unhealthy food habits, but it makes them physically strong when they are young. So, they do not like abstinence. This is how the women bear more children than other religious groups.

I think, this is why Muslim population rises faster than other groups. However, it is wonderful that Hindu population has also increased throughout India, except in Assam, for the last six decades. This may be because the Hindus have also changed their food habits little by little. But, not only in Assam, but also in Burma, the Hindu/Budhist population do not rise as fast as the Muslim population. I have heard these people follow abstinence since time immemorial.
2577dff94fe36193f1004ff83ff7d002.gif

My dear eastwatch. Thank you for the entertainment. Haven’t laughed this hard in a long long time.

Basically your argument is that muslim men are horny as a horse and the Bengali muslim women are so fertile that whispering the word ‘sex’ into their ears, makes them pregnant.

Ok. You win, I loose.

If the demographic change for Muslim population in Assam is 77.42% for twenty years from 1971 to 1991, then the rate of growth is about 2.9% per year. The rate of growth during the same period for Hindu population is about 2%, if their total increase is 41.89%. Both the figures are very natural.
You mean 3.9%? Yes of course it is natural. With the kind of reasoning you are armed with, even 100% growth rate in 20 years would be normal. After all it is about super horny muslim men and super fertile Bengali muslim women. That is a deadly cocktail, I tell ya.
BD population do not have to migrate to Assam to increase the Muslim population there. Only two decades ago, Muslim population in BD increased at more than 3% per anum (Hindu birth rate is always lower than the Muslims here). But, we do not fingerpoint at India for this increase.
Why would you. The stallion that you guys are.
Birth control program is very successful in BD and the present rate of increase here is only 1.4%.
I am disappointed. The stallions are forced to shoot blanks now.
How it is possible then for us to export so many working hands to Assam to settle there permanently when we can send the same hands to the middle east from where they can send us billions of dollars!
Because it is easier and cheaper. The illegal Bangaldeshis in India work mostly as rickshaw pullers, maids or working hands in the fields. Not exactly the kind that one would put on a plane and send to middle east.

Last edited:
In my honest opinion Eastwatch sir,that really was a childish reply.I don't know you were being sarcastic or what.I hope you were joking.A bit more detailed and scientific reply about this would help clear the confusion.

Eating habit does influence population growth.For example,in south Asia.Plus South Asian people generally reach puberty earlier than other regions.But that refers to people of all religion.Not just muslims.

Hahahaha,eastwatch!....you really cracked me up.....hahahah.....eating habit doesn't influence sperm count my dear ,not in the similar eating habits of hindu and muslim bengalis for sure!

Respect is something that is earned and certainly not charitably distributed (I am done with charity). Since his appearance, eastwatch has only spread lies and when his bluffs are called by the members or is asked to back up his claim, he just puts his fingers in his ears, closes his eyes and sings LA LA LA LA LA.:disagree:
:rofl: i :agree: :rofl:

Birth control program is very successful in BD and the present rate of increase here is only 1.4%. How it is possible then for us to export so many working hands to Assam to settle there permanently when we can send the same hands to the middle east from where they can send us billions of dollars!
:rofl::hitwall: WAIT- NO CANT HOLD IT :rofl: :hitwall:
WHAT A NUTJOB :woot: IF GOD DOES EXIST THEN YOU WOULD BE ON TOP OF THE LIST .. . . ... ... OF HIS BIGGEST BLUNDERS.:rofl:
Uncle do you even think for a sec before posting your comments and do you really believe these stuff.if this goes on sooner or later you will claim that the credit for the rise of islamic empire goes to the eating habits of the muslims. MAN :hitwall:.look uncle if you dont have anything constructive for the debate just read what others have to say(i do that) there is no need to post your lame thoughts.:disagree:.all it would do is provoke others.

Last edited:

This is hall of fame stuff.:rofl::rofl:

U in ur immese knowledge classified Bengali muslim men always horny as hell and Bengali women as very fertile .Wow what a revelation,must be based on personal experience as i guess.:cheesy:

Thanks for being so honest as u poured ur heart out even if its only showed how much garbage its had stockpiled.

Last edited:
Where did you find Bangladeshi immigrants in Assam? Hope, it is not from a story book. The Muslims are living there since 1250s. Read the history of Assam and the continuous conflict between Bengal and Assam, and how eventually the demography there changed little by little over the Centuries before you claim something absurd. Increase of Muslim demography in Assam is due to births after those periods of war and conflicts, and not migration from BD.

I think you must be hallucinating. I know for a fact deep down you know that bangladeshi immigration/migration to india is in the fold of hundreds of thousans if not millions. I personally know 3 bangladeshis who worked at the bangali embassy in american, before that they were assigned to india. They were first deported from india due to there over stay later they were reasigned there new duty to america and until this day have not left (overstay of 5 years)

By the way, instead of an independent BD, what other status would you like to propose for BD and do you have the power to materialize what you say? We people are here since 1198 and have always been the dominating force in the eastern part of Hindustan except from 1757 - 1946.

Dont mean to be the devils advocate but why dont you guys just become a part of the indian union. Culturally, lingusticly (which you hard fought for), and ethnicly you are the same as your brothers over the border. If I remember correctly bangladesh is a secular country and this reaffirmed within the preamble of your constitution. Once again you share the same ideals as your older brother

We decide our own status and we, and only we ourselves, have decided to establish an independent nation-State in the then east pakistan in 1971, and to do so we have sacrificed our blood. If you want a change, then come and sacrifice your own blood to undo Bangladesh. It will be a new experience to see the vegies giving blood to make a political change.

You have a sad understanding of history and present day affairs. Without active indian involvement your country wouldnt exist. You are aware the the mukti bahini was organized within india by the indian army with rebel exiles? You are aware that india diverted pak forces on the west end to stop supply? And maybe you have forgotten the many indians who lost their lives only to have the thorn remaining in their side? Keep telling yourself that you succumbed all odds and got independance

P.S : This post is in response to the post #254 written by khajur.

And this is my response to your fantasy beliefs

My dear eastwatch. Thank you for the entertainment. Haven’t laughed this hard in a long long time.

Basically your argument is that muslim men are horny as a horse and the Bengali muslim women are so fertile that whispering the word ‘sex’ into their ears, makes them pregnant.
Ok. You win, I loose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is discouraging that you found entertainment in my post, but not facts. Read the Census reports of India in 1871 and 1891. Rate of increase of Muslim population in Bengal Presidency was much higher than the then Hindu population. The reasons behind this is mostly social, but also due to the food habit of the Muslim population.

Social factors are, 1) Early marriage for both boys and girls in those days, 2) Polygamy, 3) Widow marriage, 4) Marriage of divorced women.

During those 20 years between the two Censuses, it was found the Muslim population increased by more than 1% per year, but the Hindu population increased by much below 1%. I do not have the Census reports right in my hand to give you the exact figures. But, neither I am telling a lie nor I am joking.

I believe many Muslims in Assam are still the slaves of this old cultural habit. There was a time when the increase of population in the then east pakistan was 3.5% per year, but now it is only 1.4%. Birth control effort has been a great success in the present BD.

To bring the Muslim population growth under control, Indian govt must make great efforts for family planning in Assam. I have heard that the Burmese and non-Muslim population, who are mostly Mongoloid, in the NE follow abstinence TO CONTROL BIRTH since historical time. Check the facts before you further abuse others with your barbs.

Last edited:

You mean [B]3.9%[/B]? Yes of course it is natural. With the kind of reasoning you are armed with, even 100% growth rate in 20 years would be normal. After all it is about super horny muslim men and super fertile Bengali muslim women. That is a deadly cocktail, I tell ya.
[/quote]
I said 2.9% and I repeat it is 2.9%, and not 3.9% as you have noted. You said an increase of population by 77.42% during a span of 20 yrs, isn't it? If 100 is COMPOUNDED by 2.9% per year, then at the end of 20 years the figure reaches 77.42%. The logarithmic formula is probably as follows:

log100 + n.log(1+ x%) = log177.42

whereby, n = number of years = 20
x% = percentage of increase per year that we want to calculate
177.42 = Base figure of 100 + increase of 77.42

I may have wrongly written the formula, you can check it either with a Banker or an engineer. But, the per anum increase (x%) of Assam Muslim population from 1971 to 1991 will be no more than 2.9%. This is not an absurd increase that needs migration from BD.

Note the concentration of muslim population near BD border. It seems people from other Assam Districts tend to move towards those Districts which are adjacent to BD. It could be due to fear of security in far away districts.

Last edited:
In my honest opinion Eastwatch sir,that really was a childish reply.I don't know you were being sarcastic or what.I hope you were joking.A bit more detailed and scientific reply about this would help clear the confusion.

Eating habit does influence population growth.For example,in south Asia.Plus South Asian people generally reach puberty earlier than other regions.But that refers to people of all religion.Not just muslims.
Before giving up on me, please read my last two posts regarding the possible causes of Assam muslim population increase. Thanks for your warning and I will be more serious in writing my future posts. But, I thought toxic_pus would enjoy my way of writing. It is just a discussion forum and not a war field. Everybody should take it easy. Focus your eyes away from the small computer screen, the real world is so big. But now, I find Indians will remain forever jealous of BD. They will find faults with anything BD.

Now, they are claiming Muslims are migrating to Assam to do rickshaw pulling jobs, as if all the Hindus of India belong to MAHARAJA class. It is all ridiculous. I just do not understand how a man can degrade another humanbeing just because of his profession. Now, I see it is only possible for that JAT PAT infested Hindus of India, where some people are regarded below animals, who cannot even be touched.

It is interesting to note that when this thread is all about overcoming Indian domination of BD, the Indians are trying here to protect themselves from being dominated by the Bangladeshis. They themselves feel threatened by us. Some people say, today or tomorrow there will be another Kashmir in the NE of India. Kashmir has easy access for Indian security forces, but NE will remain far away.

Dont mean to be the devils advocate but why dont you guys just become a part of the indian union. Culturally, lingusticly (which you hard fought for), and ethnicly you are the same as your brothers over the border. If I remember correctly bangladesh is a secular country and this reaffirmed within the preamble of your constitution. Once again you share the same ideals as your older brother

Yikes!

Yet another Indian masquerading as a Pakistani.
Deception is a cowardly tactic.
At least be a man and wear your colors proudly!

According to a study conducted by a few scholars [...] Bangladesh nationals have infiltrated in India .[...] (The Silent Invasion by Hiranya Kumar Bhattacharyya, [...]). Muslim infiltration from Bangladesh into India [...] (by S.Gurumurthy, a widely known economists). Despite these observations on infiltration, Bangladesh never accepted [...] Infiltration being one of the reasons behind the troubled relation between the two countries but Bangladesh in assistance with Pakistan continues fighting against India for Islamic expansionism as a result Assam has become its first victim.

Quoting vituperative, hyperbole filled rants by Hindu bigots is not conducive to rational discussion.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia is an example of mob rule. It has never been a definitive source of information on controversial topics, especially considering the anti-Muslim bias of its editors.

There have been long-running tensions in Assam state between indigenous peoples and settlers [...] said another state government spokesman, Himanta Biswa Sarma.

[...] "illegal infiltrators" from Bangladesh, says the BBC's Subir Bhaumik in Calcutta.

More biased, one-sided "reporting" by anti-Muslim media.

The illegal Bangaldeshis in India work mostly as rickshaw pullers, maids or working hands in the fields. Not exactly the kind that one would put on a plane and send to middle east.

Unmitigated, blatantly racist stereotyping. Thanks for showcasing your bigotry.

Ok. You win, I loose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is discouraging that you found entertainment in my post, but not facts. Read the Census reports of India in 1871 and 1891. Rate of increase of Muslim population in Bengal Presidency was much higher than the then Hindu population. The reasons behind this is mostly social, but also due to the food habit of the Muslim population.

Social factors are, 1) Early marriage for both boys and girls in those days, 2) Polygamy, 3) Widow marriage, 4) Marriage of divorced women.

During those 20 years between the two Censuses, it was found the Muslim population increased by more than 1% per year, but the Hindu population increased by much below 1%. I do not have the Census reports right in my hand to give you the exact figures. But, neither I am telling a lie nor I am joking.

I believe many Muslims in Assam are still the slaves of this old cultural habit. There was a time when the increase of population in the then east pakistan was 3.5% per year, but now it is only 1.4%. Birth control effort has been a great success in the present BD.

To bring the Muslim population growth under control, Indian govt must make great efforts for family planning in Assam. I have heard that the Burmese and non-Muslim population, who are mostly Mongoloid, in the NE follow abstinence TO CONTROL BIRTH since historical time. Check the facts before you further abuse others with your barbs.

Their is diff between 1% and 30% and if i taken one pregent bangali women is give birth to 20 kids , means from 20 years to 40 years she only give birth???

Oh man ,,, where you bring these figure form 18 century , kindly post the source of your information.....

And BTW from your same logic, what should be the Bangladesh population should be now? more then 2 Billion if your logic applies in Bangladesh...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom